White births a majority in the USA again

Don't worry Europe, Canada, New Zealand and Australia.

We fucking got this.

occidentaldissent.com/2017/08/08/white-births-a-us-majority-again/

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr66/nvsr66_01.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=vMWHJDr8fxE
youtu.be/mwtfAHyVZSo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it is less than current white population by 10%

Spics

White births now make up the majority and its going up. Whites will make up the majority for the country for the foreseeable future. Not to mention we have 7 and a half more years to go baby!

so there is 62% white or something and the current birth is 52%

meaning it is not at replacement levels

so even if 52% is majority and increase from 49% when they become adults plus immigration that number will not represent a significant increase of whiteys

there is nothing to get, whities is losing the demographic battle

seems like what's happening is 2nd and 3rd gen spics are the ones starting to have kids now and they dropped their 3rd world trash tier "as many kids as possible" child rearing strategy in favor of a more measured approach

Non-hispanic white?

This is good news, White births are up and are now the majority again. You just can't wrap your head around that can you? Birthrates are notoriously hard to predict, and it seems that the White Millennial generation is waiting to have children, they are starting to do so now.

7 and a half more years too son!

wait a minute, when exactly WERE whites the minority? because i'm looking through the data here and what it looks like is non-hispanic white births have never dipped below 50%. has this whole "majority minority" thing been a myth the whole time?

cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr66/nvsr66_01.pdf

>"whites" on the US Census

Do you have a news article from a non-right wing site?

Been saying this since trump was elected

>mfw lowering the percentage of white babies by giving my white scottish gf the CONQUISTADOR seed

brah you realize your daughters are going to be sluts for white chad and your sons are going to lust after white girls just like you

in like 2 generations your family is going to be just a bunch of white folks indistinguishable from the rest of us

you played yourself homie

hopefully the bloody race wars will result in a white win and a black and hispanic genocide.

Honestly idgaf since they can do whatever the fuck they want. All I know is I am cumming in her pink pussy so I already won.

but NIGGERS on the other hand...

Those articles saying whites were minorities were talking about children under 5. Those are birth rates. You're forgetting about immigration.

>hates niggers
>doesn't mind his racial legacy getting WHITED
ya know you're alright there bud

why are poltard scumbags so obsessed with whiteness?

Having children is the ultimate act of cuckoldry. Why anyone would to that to themselves is beyond me.

I'm white, for whatever it's worth, and I'm staying alpha and childfree.

Everyone is obsessed with Whiteness. Its beautiful, powerful and it has dominated world history for the past 700 years.

Sorry to hear that man. How old are you? Maybe you will change you mind. You will hit your mid to late 30s and you will defiantly feel like your missing something.

Spics aren't white and they're the only ones having kids besides mormons

>How old are you?
I'm 36. I feel no desire whatsoever. I don't even like children.

I'm white and have 3 kids

And youre on Sup Forums. Your kids are already as good as drug addicted wasters/dead.

Jesus nigger you ever heard of a condom?

And you're Canadian, so your claim doesn't matter.

Ah yes "white" Americans.

>white hispanics

What's the difference? They are still white.

I actually found Sup Forums by accident while researching a family vacation to Europe. I exclusively use Sup Forums though I have gone to /out/ a couple times. I just mess about and have a laugh after when there's nothing else to do. We live in a rural area so things are pretty quiet around here.

We have been married 14 years last May and have 3 kids, averaging 1 almost every 5 years. So yes, we use contraceptives. I like kids, if I was rich I would have many more

I'm American actually, I got stationed near the border and married a Canadian girl.

>Spics
Read the article. Theirs fell. Probably because the baby machines are fleeing.

>I like kids
Gross.

They don't count was non-Hispanics whites that OP is referring too.

>Everyone is obsessed with Whiteness
i dunno, i am white and i never really thought about it.

Most immigrant children are not white, hence why the share of children 1-10 are majority non-white.

Picture related.

Nuff said.

I remember you. There's some guys with small kids that post in /out/. Pretty comfy board.

Might be me, though I haven't gone to /out/ in ages and never very frequently.

Why so people care about this? Get a life

I remember you posting a photo the other day here.

This is what non-hispanic white looks like in USA

You honestly don't know anything sir.

Whiteness is beautiful, attractive, powerful and has dominated history for the past 700 years in countries throughout the globe. Learn history and human nature and maybe you would understand.

Does anyone else notice something... off about these posts?
They seem very... 9gagish...

Anyways, here's my real post:
>Stage 1: Denial

It's the reddit spacing. They reveal themselves by adding a line after the reply line.

adding an empty space*

Yeah mate they all seem ihascheezburger/facebook memery tier.
In their odd way

>denial.

Nice contributions faggots. Please tell me more.

Im too busy winning over here to care.

I only visit Reddit no sleep btw nerds.

I will fight you lad

>origin of mother

i wonder how many of those aren't white fathers. probably 20%-25% of them are rodriguez-tyrones .

It probably includes spics as white, so no.

pretty much this

Retarded assertions. Obviously you don't know shit about history.

If it included spics as white this wouldn't be a new thing, dumbass

This.

reducing black/hispanic is better than increasing white tho

true

That's the origin of mother, m8, not the race of the child.

Good

More white women for me

mboko

M A N L E T S
A
N
L
E
T
S

You can have your spoiled, entitled and annoying White women who play the victim card whenever things don't go their way, while asserting huge standards.

Latinas master race.

Only ones born elsewhere will though. If they're raised American they will have the same entitled attitude. Same with asians.

Good for you buddies

I can't argue against this because its true. Western women are just, how do i say this? Complete shit. I would say about 65% of Western women are like this.

This is part of the reason i am moving to Mexico in two weeks, tons of hot traditional women down there who aren't spoiled by Western society.

TAKE YOUR REDDIT GARBAGE AND FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING COCKSUCKING FAGGOT

Are you the user who's moving to Guadalajara? I've seen you around here a couple times talking about moving there. Make sure to make some posts asking for advice from Mexican anons.

Are you going to move to one of the comfy colonial neighborhoods? They always look really nice.

>Oh shit we are getting outbred!
>I know! lets count """""""""""white hispanics""""""""""""" as whites

considering many shitskins are considered white in the US

Nice fake news

>We fucking got this.

Yous lost it long ago

>The figures must however be taken with some caveats. Firstly, the racial classification system used by the U.S. government is notoriously inaccurate, and includes all those it calls “Caucasian” as white, even if they come from North Africa, Arab nations and the Middle East.

"WHITE" AMERICANS BTFO

Latina girls >>>> white girls so no reasons to celebrate it

>American whites

Very popular opinion among people who have never seen latinas

According to American statistics the Netherlands would be 97% white.

The article says "Births, by race and Hispanic origin of mother” claims that of the 3,941,109 births in 2016, some 2,054,564 were “white” nonHispanic."

>origin of mother
So if a nigger has sex with a white woman and nine months later she gives birth to his child, that would stil be considered a "white nonHispanic birth".

Dog bless the US of A

In Dutch statistics you cannot become a native. That's why we have so many white """"""Indonesians""""""".

This. In the USA, to determine the race of the father you would have to first find the father or do genetic testing to be sure.

That's because immigrants adjust to local norms of having children in 2nd generation. Rightards chimping out about "le extinction of white race" do not understand it.
Also, Americans are obsessed with race, as always. I hope you all mix in the end and all you idiocy eventually would be stopped. Giving a shit about fucking race is the most stupid thing ever. Only culture means (and as it is USA everyone there becomes Americanized extremely fast).

Why do they care whether a white person is Hispanic or not? Why don't they have problem with whites from Russia who are culturally pretty much the opposite of Americans but give a fuck about people from, say, Argentina or Southern Brazil who are more Western?

>(and as it is USA everyone there becomes Americanized extremely fast).
>Americanized
African slaves are still not humanised.
youtube.com/watch?v=vMWHJDr8fxE

noice tiddies

i wanna cuck him lmao

>
>Why do they care whether a white person is Hispanic or not?
See
You're fairly ignorant about what's going on. Did you come to this thread after a marathon of Sesame Street?

a discourse on race or rather genetics is fine but by reading this thread it is apparent that this board/forum has a limited scope of knowledge regarding that matter

>See
Most of them look white, just some minor Asian features.

*tips*

Here's genetic data.

Do you realize Mexico is not the only Hispanic country in the world? There are a whole Southern America and Spain.

Most of those posting under the US flag on Sup Forums, are self-hating whites and millennial progressives of the following type:

youtu.be/mwtfAHyVZSo

They desire the transformation of the United States into a non-white country, and are actively leading the charge to turn it more diverse and multicultural, while marginalizing the white males and reducing their social and economic power. Many of them are members of Antifa, and all of them fully support the protests taking place on college campuses, where they receive their liberal arts degrees. They consider it important to include PoC in all forms of media because it helps people especially in Western countries to make the psychological adjustments that are necessary for the transformation of their countries into multicultural societies.

They despise white America more than the most anti-Americans on Sup Forums are capable of. The leading figures of the anti-American and anti-white intellectual movement in the US, are almost entirely composed of white males. No one can understand why. However, they are united in their belief in and support for the extermination of the white working class demographic in the US. They consider it, just like the extermination of the bourgeoise in Marxist ideology, to be an inevitable step in the creation of a post-racial, multicultural United States, where the power is no longer dominated by white men, but distributed among women, ethnic and sexual minorities.
They are actively celebrating the death by suicide and drug overdose of the white American males, as they hold these people responsible for Trump's election and for holding bigoted, racist and homophobic views. It gives them satisfaction.

>Do you realize Mexico is not the only Hispanic country in the world? There are a whole Southern America and Spain.
Yes and I've met them. They look like this.

>and Spain
They're not classified as hispanic anything. You really are new at this.

Aren't those people pure Natives?

And yeah that system of colour and Hispanicness sucks desu, sure you could develop smth more realistic

There's a Bolivian president in the second line iirc lol

Ok?

Yeah it's totally ok
Sorry but I still can't get what do you wanna say, user

>Sorry but I still can't get what do you wanna say, user
I can't cure brain death.