Tfw no glorious pan Nordic union

>tfw no glorious pan Nordic union

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=laebMk_wdMU
youtube.com/watch?v=QBhOzRvkERc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pretty cool desu. They should ditch the European union and go for it.

exclude denmark because iceland, greenland, faroes, norway and sweden hate danes with a passion.

would be pretty good, as long as denmark would be the seat of power and sweden better not be a fucking part of it

W-why can't you guys let go of grudges? ;~;

nah dude, only sweden does, but thats because they are nigger lovers

Do you seriously think they would even consider giving us any power? we're tiny and our country holds no strategic value. Sweden is the most powerful and therefore the actual logical choice.
And yes, they really do hate us, especially icelanders, greenlanders and faroes. Pick up a history book and you will understand why.

Because nordics have slavshit-tier mentality when it comes down to it. This is why a union would never work, there's just too much bad blood between us.

meh, you might be right.
i do think though, that we have more political power as well as ingenuity than sweden does and therefore we should be the political force.
besides, sweden's politics are garbage, just like germany's

why is it you continue to hate each other but love somalis and Arabs despite both groups being having very contradictory values and goals than yourself?

i dont like either of those, except arab women, some of the are pretty hot.
also it is pretty hot fucking an arab knowing that if arab men would know they would be furious
>blonde masterrace

No one here besides hardcore leftists like refugees and consider it a major problem and downright detrimental to our societies.

Nordics just can't let go of the past, especially danes and swedes. I don't think we could ever be allies in a union.

So do you all think American media (both left and right wing) have an agenda in showing the more extreme aspects of Nordic society when it comes to liberal polices like alien migration and feminism?

meh, idk, the other danish user might think otherwise, but i feel like the danish society is pretty easy going when it comes to all of that.
i mean, most people dont give a shit as long as you dont cause any harm to others

to answer, your question, yeah, they are showing extremes

Absolutely. I can only speak for my own country, but living here isn't a "paradise" as foreign media tends to portray us as, and I think it has actually contributed to our downfall by making us attractive to outsiders. Our system was made by danes to benefit danes, not to provide luxury lifestyles to foreigners, but that is unfortunately what has happened, and our naive liberals welcomed it with open arms.

youre smart, my fellow dane

B

This is accurate

>finland in the same union
hahahahahah NO

>Sweden is the most powerful and therefore the actual logical choice.
Awm, thanks desu.
Just be happy you didn't turn out like Iceland, where they have to make everything while thinking first fo foreigners, because there are three foreigners for every one Icelander on Iceland at any given time. Denmark has an average inflow of expats, you don't have it as bad as Iceland. And most foreigners are higher than middle class, so they are bringing some wealth with them, which is somewhat nice.

Denmark deserves to be ruler, as they are less retarded politically than Sweden. On this basis, even Norway and Finland is more deserving.

>icelanders, greenlanders and faroes

Should be killed or enslaved, especially Greenlanders.

>they are less retarded politically than Sweden
lol, nice try

Where is glorious Estonia?

Here's an improved picture.

Even SD in Denmark is further to the right than KD in Sweden

I can die in peace now.

...So? Political position isn't easily compared between parties from different countries. And KD is a joke with no power.

>tfw I wasn't born in a country with a population density of

Scandicucks can fuck off

Why do I have a feeling that it would end up us getting thrown under the bus somehow.

Because you're paranoid. People don't want to eugenic you people out of existence any more, we've moved past that. Finland has a good GDP per capita, and nobody wants to just exploit finns for cheap labour. Honest.

it will end up like yugoslavia

>we've moved past that
Wow how nice of you

Hahaha no. It would just be Yugoslavia v2

>Foreigners and swedes fantasize about creating a union of completely hostile national identities that were more or less built on the principle of hating each other.

An Union without Finland is better!

Reminder that SD worships kikes and S basically created your entire situation with their racemixing propaganda.

This. We're stronger together, but separate.

That said, I have another proposal. Pic related.

scandis will never take finland into an union because it would mean they'd have to come defend the russian border as well. it's more beneficial for them to cast us aside while remaining cordial so we can hold the eastern fort for them and all this from our own pockets. literally wish russia annexes finland so we can join to the war machine and wage conquest upon swedish lands and kill and rape swedes like they very much so deserve.

>WE WUZ vs WIKANGZ episode 42

Finland is rightful Scandinavian clay

If it so rightful why haven't any of you taken it?

Oh yeah every scandinavian country is a joke to put it lightly when it comes to military.

>S basically created your entire situation
What situation? You mean being /superior/ übermenchen?

Nah, it would be like the UK. Hating one another doesn't mean that we aren't basically identical. That's the same rational burgers have for saying that their states are "totes different". And while it would undoubtedly start off rocky and with a lot of tensions, in a few decades it wouldn't even be worth noticing.

>Mfw Sverige invades Suomi to take Aland.

It's shame that there isn't a "Reunification"-party in Ålands parliament. The closest thing is a party that wants Åland to be an independent country.

I guess they just don't want to come back to us :(

>being in any kind of union with sweden in it

Of course they don't.

No shit they don't, they're island folk living in a tax-paradise for a select few only. Why would they wan't to become a another municipality of sweden?

But say we'd revoke their special rights (which may happen since even UN has proclaimed that the special rights are effectively segregation and they have no place in modern society) They'd throw a fit and cry forever and forever till they were back with sweden sucking somali cock together

youtube.com/watch?v=laebMk_wdMU

In order to live there, doesn't one have to become Finnish first? For example, someone wants to open a restaurant there; as a foreigner, can you just rent a flat and become a tax citizen and register?

>Sweden
>invading

Nicely meme'd

That would be even scarier situation than russia invading, you don't want to mess with sweden

youtube.com/watch?v=QBhOzRvkERc

No, you have to be fluent in Swedish and before that of course you will have to be born in Finland. So no, actual foreigners apart form swedes have no chance of moving there.

I wish there was war between all nordics while rest of the world watches.