thepablocollective.bandcamp.com/album/the-legacy-of-pablo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the top one because its not a fucking remix album

Top one. Honestly impressed by it.

This but unironically

straight up

snowstorm obviously

stop pushing your autistic collective faggotry

who the fuck are both of these people? links?

susurrate.bandcamp.com/releases
Susurrate - Snowstorm

The Pablo Collective - The Legacy of Pablo

susurrate.bandcamp.com/releases

People in the music scene n shit

Hm idk actual fucking project, or Kanye meme music. HMMMMMM

this

Kid A Kid A

That top one is good, did Sup Forums actually make that?

yeah everyone in the band is from Sup Forums and met on Sup Forums apparently

think you might be in the wrong thread friend

some of them are in the shugazi discord lmao

>all this praise for the top album
>7 posters

>like 4 posts

Can YOU count, my man? Sup Forums is pathetic.

he deleted his post, what a shock, these shills will go to unimaginable lengths.

I actually like both, did hear the top one few hours ago, really solid, but I also like TPC one a lot.
I hope more things like this come in the future, let's prove to the world that there's more to Sup Forums than just shitposting.

there've been a surprising number of good records to come from Sup Forums in the recent months

yes, some of the bandcamp stuff posted here is really good and deserves more attention

unfortunately almost nobody in those threads has any idea or even drive to find out how to actually market

>top one is a legitimately good ep with a cool idea surrounding it's release
>bottom one is like the 30th fucking release from a shitty underage Sup Forums project
cool

everyone from here is taught that shilling is a crime against humanity, when in reality shilling is the only feasible way to get your name out there without waiting for the one in a billion chance of you blowing up on your own

yeah you gotta shill. if you don't shill your own music how the fuck are you ever supposed to get noticed.

its still annoying though. people come off as thinking they're better than others and deserve their own thread. Go to the bandcamp threads and suffer like the rest of us

nice d'anjou shill thread guys, really nice

no

just would like to remind everyone here that there are 30 posts and 12 posters

we refuse to participate in fabricated drama, and this is the last you'll hear from us in regards to this.

we're more disappointed than anything.

well i mean you do realize that the band is respond to people right? half of the thread is us responding to good feedback lmao. also what drama?

Please stop this is embarrassing

EVERYTHIIIIING

then stop acting like the mom of Sup Forums. you're trying to make us out to be fucking bad guys who wanna start shit with your fucking collective that we actually like. there's no beef man.

actual d'anjou collective member stepping in.
there's no drama at all, everything d'anjou vs pablo collective has been perpetuated by people who are in neither groups. we're just here to make music, no reason to make it into a competition

for real. we should be helping each other if anything not starting fights because Sup Forums likes to churn out drama.

>you guyz are sooo meaaan i'm totally leaving this placeeee
>back in 3-5 days
every time

Chill the fuck out. The bottom one is just an anniversary EP to commemorate their last album, don't take it too seriously. They have an actual project coming out soon that isn't a remix album.

best of 2018 so far

honestly, a collab would be pretty sick. we're looking to make some sort of trip hop/rnb inspired ep for our second one this year