vocaroo.com/i/s1oq4SKsSTTY
youtube.com/watch?v=o80Fx8xk8Ug
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Please rate
sendvid.com/xy2alruu

Post recent purchases. Just grabbed these today

cute

B cab

Haven't you had the full stack? Were they both 1960As?

I got the b cab 2 weeks ago. I had just the angled mf400 cab. It has g12k100 speakers in it. The b cab has marshall labeled v30s.

for not having talent, good equipment, practice, good ear, nor common sense, it reminded me music.

I'm still paying off a water pipe I drilled a hole through the Friday before Christmas. If I buy anything before May I'm probably a dead man.

how the fuck do I write songs?

Power chords, pentatonic noodling, bam, it's a song.

Be lucky it wasnt a gas pipe. But geez m8 were you high?

vocaroo.com/i/s1oq4SKsSTTY

wish I had that desu but I'm not good enough to justify that much wattage

No I was putting a manifold on the hose bib out back and you'd think the pipe goes straight down but no no it goes at a 20 degree angle right where I drilled the hole for the support.

do what the finefolks at /prod/ do transpose another genre into your own.

Why haven't you told us about this?
youtube.com/watch?v=o80Fx8xk8Ug

i havent ever read about it

Its loud but imo it makes the experience better. Palm muted chugging has so much bass to it .. I love it. Listen to some Morbid Angel to get an idea of the tone. Now i just neee an eq and attenuator and its gonna be high gain heaven.

does anyone know of single (one) tube amp schematics?

You guys dont mark accordingly? Where are you from?

try to build a lego first. And I would stay away from any electronic device with that drooling problem.

Nah, it was on my house, the backasswards south.

who you think you are? my caretaker?

That's your "neighbor". I'm the person who speaks with you through your computer/window.

It's not safe to post face pics online dude

Can someone explain to me why people seem so caught up in getting vintage electric guitars?

Tube Cricket. Utilizes an lm386 for the power amp section. It sounds alright. Not a real tube amp exactly, it just uses a 12a-7 to replay the j201 in the input stage.

Does anyone here own one of these effects processors? Is it worth the price? Or should I just buy 2-3 good pedals?

a neighbor is a caretaker? how's your delirium?

muh value

>Tube Cricket. Utilizes an lm386 for the power amp section. It sounds alright. Not a real tube amp exactly, it just uses a 12a-7 to replay the j201 in the input stage.
I'm quoting you just for the police investigation. You are now an accomplice of the death of one of the last homo mongoliensis.

>tonebone
i'm 12

I see. Makes more sense. You got cocky and didnt call the utility pipe people?

a lot of fags come from /biz/ and r/Flipping
these fags will drop the inst and sell it later.

Its ok we already know its samuel. I got it from a /soc/ thread he made.

How do you guys play at slower tempo's without having a backing track, I'm trying to learn the fast movement in the man in the box solo (yes I know it's ridiculously easy for you) and I can't do it without a backing track but if I slow it down it puts me off and trying to use a metronome without it and i get lost in the solo.
It's pissing me off quite a bit.
Any ideas plz ?

Hey buddy, I have one. What would you like to know? I sold 6 pedals to downsize and licked up the gt100

>I don't know anything
Thanks. Letting a name decide your opinion on a product is even more juvenile

I'm sure that 100ma of 12vdc is going to wreak havoc on him.

We are talking about 22 kilos of pure soy. He might lose his tail or something.

>Getting mad for a bait/quip/bant you should grow a bone
get it tone bone ?

I just thought it was funny in as immature a way as possible. didn't mean anything by it.

do it slowly, without a beat, just to get the movement down
idk what your problem with a metronome is but once you get used to it you tap a beat with your feet without an actual metronome

You're supposed to use a metronome. Sounds like you don't really understand the timing and rhythm if playing to a metronome messes you up, not really sure what to do about that

IS THE FAVELA FREAK TRYING TO TREAT HIS CONDITION WITH ELECTRO-SHOCK THERAPY???

Ace Frehley has a new album coming and it's being recorded mostly with a '59 burst Les Paul

kekd

>1. Discuss music, artists, and instruments here. All images should relate to the topic at hand.
>2. Trolling, instigating, or participating in a flamewar will result in a ban.

Samuel Campos is a brazilian artist.

And we are discussing his mental problems that are crucial to his art, the art we all enjoy and cherish.

I only bought it because I knew itd be a conversation starter ;)

Absolutely, if he was sane he wouldn't release any of his music. We would have never heard his rendition of "when the lion sleeps tonight"

I got banned for trying to help cabinfag fix his life. Its no joke around here

HAHaha werever you toneboneless.

He's only an artist in the same way that people who smear shit on canvasses technically count as artists

P.S. check out this rad guitar

is that a vape bottle stand?

I don't think that's a good analogy. At list they are hitting the canvas with their shit, SC can't hit a note to save his life.

For real though i haven't even tried it, just bought it because it has 12ax7 in it.
It's the best alternative to Velcro boards, with the holes you can use zip ties instead

I really like it. All this headless meme shitposting is making me want a headless meme.

Does anyone have experience in placing something like TV Jones' or filtertrons on a Strat or a Jazzmaster? Do they work well or not?

ive been playing for years but never really learned much i just mostly play around and make stuff up, could i become a good musician if i try to learn exclusively online im trying to avoid getting a teacher because im very poor at the moment

Yes, you can. You only need to be honest with yourself and what you are hearing from your playing.

If you're gonna get a multieffects board, this is the one. It can do much more than 3 pedals could ever do.

Hey, thanks. I'm completely new to pedals/effects and all the stuff. I sized down to only 2 guitars and decided I want to invest in this type of thing or some pedals instead.

What advantages I guess would this have over multiple pedals? Is it like a "jack of all trades" or would it really go places?

I guess what I mean is, I know a lot of tones I like, but I know tons are out there that I still haven't discovered more or less, so I was thinking of getting something that covers a lot of stuff like this Boss would/does and then maybe decide on a couple specific pedals after (specific effects, etc)..

I just don't really know where to start I guess because so much shit is on the market.

the burning in my wrists is tendonitis isn't it

Most likely, what does your wrist look like when you play? Is it bent a lot?

or carpal tunnel syndrome, idk too
i have it on the wrists and on the hands

POST GUITARS

A board like the gt100 has a lot of advantages over standalone pedals
>doesn't need multiple patch cables
>only needs 1 power supply
>has multiple modes for easy switching while playing
The list is long. Really it boils down to convenience and portability above all else. Boss is near the top of the modeling game, so there are quality sounds in there but you might have to do some digging. If that's your thing than the rabbit hole goes pretty deep, as the customization is nearly endless. You can
>switch where you want an effect in the signal chain
>assign anything you want to any pedal
And on and on. I enjoy having a few stompvoxes as well but you really don't need anything else, the gt100 was designed to be a one stop and it has just about everything you could think of.

indeed lets post memeguitars

Now that's a meme

Cool, thanks for the details. It seems nice to have. My only concern is I have a Yamaha THR-10 that I got from a friend. Since it's a solid state amp, can I use the GT-100 with it, or will it be a waste of time?

I can already get a lot of tones out of it but just wanting to experiment more instead of buying more guitars since I'm happy with what I have other than additional gear like pedals/effects.

guitars with missing bits is such a fucking funny trend

You can use the gt100, or any pedal with any amp

Oh okay, cool. I guess the stuff I was reading online was from guys with those $100 modeling amps or whatever. Thanks, I'll keep researching around but definitely considering it more now. I was considering a more expensive tube amp but not even sure if it's worth it.. the Yamaha gets pretty loud and I'm still years from playing gigs or anything if I even make it that far.

I normally have horribly vanilla taste in guitars but Reverend have some alty designs that look real good.

I like this goofy looking thing a lot too

Soy overload.

>Ace Frehley has a new album coming
So far, he has released the same album 8 times. You really think 9 will be any diferent? I don't.

Get a headless Ric from Ed Roman! Pic related.

I’m a musician and I’m not making much because I haven’t been writing many lyrics. Will listening to more music help or should I try reading poetry? I’m probably gonna hear “do both.” Any ideas for helping me write more/better?

Obviously, I play guitar, sorry if this is off topic.

if it's like the 8 others it will be a great album with great songs

both
reading, listening, trying and practicing

I'm unashamedly a softy

Retarded Tele.

Are rolled frets a meme? What if you need to do a fret job down the road?

stroke victim

If there was a short scale for under $1000 I would buy it. I really want one with a 23.5" scale, it would be the ultimate travel guitar.

/r/ songs i could do vocal + guitar covers

Try living life.

Fermented Offal Discharge

Will living life help me write a melody?

How good are you nigger do you just want songs to strum and sing along or what?

What guitar do you currently own.

Idek what that is anymore dude. :(