You literally cannot do this

name ONE (1) rap album longer than an hour that is justified in its length

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h9l3rQ7ZBjI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

deltron 3030 is the only one i can name lmao

Frances the Mute

Stankonia and Speakerbox/The Love Below. Boom.

the best song on this is the one where he raps over toxicity by system of a down

before i waste my time trying to refute this, what qualities must ANY album have to be justified in it's length?

it's a bait thread, no point in trying to refute
youtube.com/watch?v=h9l3rQ7ZBjI
hell yea

was thinking this too, but it's BARELY over an hour and has a couple filler bits too, namely the abundance of skits

no

>Stankonia
their second most bloated album and none of the songs after the Erykah Badu feature are that great

>Speakerbox/The Love Below
their most bloated by far. Not even half the songs are good. Even as two separate full-length albums it would still be too bloated

it doesn't have an abundance of shitty songs that could've just as easily not been on the release

MBDTF
regardless of how you feel about the album, it's length is absolutely justified as it fits the maximalism present in every other aspect of the album

why are nigs so shit at graphic design?

so appalled and hell of a life could've easily been cut and put it under an hour

you haven't listened to 05 fuck em, obviously

except that would fuck up the album's concept

how

self indulgence

maybe don't make two shitty songs then?

how can you like the other songs but not those two?

because they're bad

>their second most bloated album and none of the songs after the Erykah Badu feature are that great
Are you shitting me? Gangsta Shit? Toilet Tisha? Not even fucking Slum Beautiful, with the best Cee-Lo Green feature Outkast has ever had? Wow.
>their most bloated by far. Not even half the songs are good. Even as two separate full-length albums it would still be too bloated
This has to be bait. How can you say an album with Prototype, The Rooster, War, She Lives in My Lap, Pink and Blue, and Take Off Your Cool are bad? Why? Why do you tease me like this, huh?

good post wow great job
come on, you at least have a reason for thinking that don't you?

Lil B-MySpace Mixtape.

Are you fucking joking?

Thugged out pissed off, black ken, and 05 fuck em from lil b.

bait

Easy.

Why would you think that..?

Easy.

what did la gangs do to markie poo