/nrl/

Finals time, Sydney Roosters at home vs Brisbane Broncos

Based Female Touchie CONFIRMED for tonight's game

Nikorima on drop watch

requesting poosters.webm

you know the one

broncucks will be exposed

>More than twice the money has come in for Brisbane in the head-to head-market, and they've been big firmers all week long. Broncos 1-12 is the most popular winning margin.

Hmmm. I sure hope they don't have any "weird brain snaps" like they did against the eels

Roosters will win easily.

Storm>Patriots desu senpai

>poosters

>garbos are striking again

fucking hell how much do these cunts want to be paid

Elite

>Melbourne Storm coach Craig Bellamy has an unorthodox view on how to stop in-form Parramatta winger Semi Radradra.
>"A double-barrel shotgun might be handy," Bellamy joked. "Obviously he's probably the most dangerous player in the competition at the moment.
>calling an innocent black athlete dangerous and using a gun on him

Bit racist to be honest

Achilles tendinitis.

Patroclus tendinitis.

Kek

DCE ruled out for tomorrow's game. Busted for buying pingas at Dee Why.

Dee Why doesn't have nearly as many eshays as it did 5-10 years ago

>when your gf is just a little more heavier than you'd like her to be
XDXDXDXDXDXD

>both boyd and skd are gone

Worried about tonight ladies

NRL is YES

walkhomo to be frank

Anyone got that pepe and/or wojak where he has a shocked or surprised look on his face with brown stuff (possibly poo) around his mouth?

>tfw same hairline as gordie and same body as darryl

just got unbanned lads

LITERALLY 1 HOUR TILL KICK OFF LADS
WHO /HYPE/ HERE?!?!?!?!111

Up the mighty Chookies.

BASEDNEY BASEDTERS ON PREM1ÈRSH7P WATCH

Broncucks Ltd.

Based RoosterGOD on GOAT trip watch

>Brisbane have reshuffled their backline with Jordan Kahu moving to fullback, David Mead starting on the wing and Kodi Nikorima dropping back to the bench.

Is this mindgames?

roosters only won the hip with pearce cause SBW came and made everyone stop drinking for a few months

turns out ingesting the fermented poison doesnt assist in athletics

>finals game thread 1 hour before kickoff
>30 posts
>16 posters
nice "poomunity" and nice "spoort" you got here, lmao

That's what happens when there's no GOATcastle matches

They won the hip because Maloney (is) and SBW (was) clutch as fuck.

Keary could be Maloney Jr. in a way considering he has won a premiers hip as well, but there is no game breaking forward in their pack.

SBW influence provides a bonus to all stats for the entire team

Everyone plays better when they arent constantly pissed or recovering from being pissed

Are you happy he's going to be in the PM's XIII /nrl/?

>Keary could be Maloney Jr. in a way considering he has won a premiers hip as well

There's no real comparison. Keary is shit.

>there is no game breaking forward in their pack
Who is Boyd Cordner

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

i hope all the on air """""""""talent"""""""""" decided to take their pay in shares of the company instead of cash lads

>tfw the only thing worth watching on 10 was simpsons reruns
>tfw they stopped showing the good s1-9 eps and only showed the new garbage so even that wasn't worth watching anymore

Taking bets on kickoff time now.

What about The Project

8:01

How will he fuck up today?

>7.55 pm kickoff

Imagine liking beau ryan

is anything more bogan? you may aswell admit you're a tradie and can't afford to retire or holiday anywhere but bali

>He cheated on her and she just took him back

Is she a cuck lads?

>implying she isnt waiting for him to make more so she can take more in the divorce

poosters 30 - broncs 10

/ourgirl/

>7:55 kickoff

Be stupid not to really, public status as a cheater is easy for her to hold over him and she'd have a hard time finding another guy these days

>the 3 most evil teams are the top 3

Gee I wonder why crowds are down

>hot girl with money would have a hard time finding a new man

this cunts a fucking retard lads

Boyd Cordner is LE 80 MINUTE man.
He will give you 8-9/10 performance for 90 minutes, but won't come out and give you that linebreak when your team is 4 points down, or that special offload that changes the game.

I mean think about it, that win against the Sharks. Wasn't a linebreak or an offload or a try. He just took a run up the guts and got a penalty.

how come all the broncos' surname is ladbrokes?

crowds are down because the NRL isnt doing enough to promote equality

we got a waste of female rugby league and we demand AT LEAST equal representation in primetime NRL and journalism articles

>hot girl

Broncos are one big family which is why they're /our team/

show us your missus you ugly cunt

BASED /nrl/ family member

>2017
>Benji Marshall is playing in the finals of the NRL

how lads

BFT top of the screen ladies

Not even finals can make people turn up to a Poosters game

Based Sammy

thaiday linebreak

im at the game its a sell out the atmosphere is great and im not worried about a drunk sore loser attacking my family in 75 minutes

When is somebody going to make mitchell shave his shitstache

He is up there as one of the greats of the game.
Unstoppable for about 5 years.

If they hadn't fixed the match with the eels it'd be a sell out at suncorp

>Gus: Looks like hes (Lattrell) taking a sheep to the shearing

Lads is this a racist reference to the black fellas who were taken off their land and given jobs as shearers?

nah its because Kahu is a kiwi

What the fuck was that pathetic missed tackle?

It's me, WalkGod.

Issac Peeyew

Got 10 bucks lads who do I put it on?

Lap dance celebrating BroncGODS win

BASED GIVING NRL $1 OF THAT $10

Bet on the Roosters

The moneys all on Broncos and "they" dont let the favourite take that kind of scratch off the table

Womanly shemales

>The juggernaut Aiden "Who" Guerra breaks the Broncos defence by walking through a huge hole down the middle

the fix is in lads

never forget the 80% poster in Broncos v Eeels (it was me)

Based future Knights immortal Aiden Guerra

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

I JUST PUT 1000 ON POOSTERS

HOW DO I WITHDRAW A BET????

milf on elite goal line defense watch

>withdrawing FREE MONEY

What the fuck just happened on the footage

just saw a feed directly into /nrl/ posters home and it was depressing lads

What did you think of my shirt?

Fuck betting agencies. There's no way to withdraw. I'VE WASTED 1000 DOLLARS ON THE PEEDNEY FUCKING POOSTERS

what the fuck
this is holden cup tier defending

Prove it

This is pretty shameless.

t. broncucks bettor trying to hedge his bets by pretending he bet on the roosters

we know you fucked up lad, its ok to be a fuck up

/afl/ here

Is there a problem with the gates at the ground? Why isn't anyone there

The Roosters are going to win you moron, they've been the second best team all season, up against a team that have lost major players

>bounced forward

This is the same way the Eels blew them out

No defence, easy tries, what a coincidence

Cant wait for the Broncos to score right before half time

>Adam Blair
>Getting paid to come to the Warriors

Seriously what the fuck...