Why is there always a ironic like tone when people praise Kanye West?

Why is there always a ironic like tone when people praise Kanye West?

because you’re on Sup Forums

Emotional dishonesty

It would be a pinnacle of humanity if every single album of his were deleted off the face of the Earth. Ironic how Sup Forums shuns normies for their shit taste in music, yet gravitates and worships the most normie rapper of all time. I just find it so disenchanting how since the entire inception of this site, people have criticized bands, musicians and artists for being terrible, derivative and "normie garbage" and shunned other people who were so passionate about their favorite bands as retards with shit taste. But when Kanye, a barely above average rapper makes some maximalist gimmick album, Sup Forumstants fawn over Kanye's mediocre lyrics splattered over 90 ocarinas of elegies and violent violins that penetrate the snails living in the roofs of my ears. Why does Sup Forums even care about such a terrible artist? There's nothing unique or esoteric about Kanye. He can't conjure huts from the whiskers of trolls. He can't write hieroglyphics out of water and transform them into clothes. He can't levitate a lamp and dribble it as if it were a basketball. He's just a boring person who tries to act like an artist in order to feel special about his boring life. Unfortunately, he fails miserably, because he comes off as a narcissistic, vile human being with no sense of kindness nor decency.

because he's not actually good. people are sheep.

there's not. you're just projecting

/thread

fpbp

>implying kanye isn't a nice guy
>implying kanye isn't the best hip hop artist of all time
Nah senpai

so they can maintain reasonable doubt if someone calls them out for liking kanye

I'm not saying liking kanye is bad, just that people crave acceptance and like to keep their options wide open.

this desu senpai

How is freshman year going? I'd give that writing a C at best, but keep trying buddy you'll be a big critic someday!

i always ironically overpraise him despite genuinely liking him and considering him one of the greatest hip hop artists
i can't explain why

this desu

mayb they don't actually feel that way about the album and are only praising it to appease to a hivemind

He makes objectively good art. His production style is fairly unique - no other album sounds quite like a Kanye West album, and Kanye west has managed to make unique, and memorable sounding albums more than once. His lyrics are also honest and emotional. Lines like "Never was much of a romantic, I could never take the intimacy" and "I admit I, still fantasize about you" present honest emotional truths that every listener can relate to and understand. I truly believe that Kanye West is the closest thing we have to David Bowie in the current music scene, and I cannot wait to hear his next release, as I know that no matter what, at least it wont be boring.

So Kanye Fans are just retards who like to pretend retard is good?

I agree with you

>that many people bit this stale pasta
holy shit

Sup Forums is dead