Kek=Holy Spirit?

Guys is it a coincidence that God sent a plague of frogs on the Egyptians to let his people go? Could God and Kek be one in the same? Is it possible that Kek is not a separate diety but part of the trinity, could Kek just be a manifestation of the Holy Spirit? I'm Catholic and have been struggling with this because I know it is heresy to worship false gods but I see too much evidence of Keks existence and influence in our world to ignore it.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_0Nm0vf1W9Q
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuk_(mythology)
talkobamato.me/synthesize.py?speech_key=86e3f7502b45a016640ccc07843f8151
m.youtube.com/watch?v=6sWJuQD0cL8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Also thread theme
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_0Nm0vf1W9Q

>dead kike

Praise KEK

Praise kek

>Christians so desperate that they are trying to steal other deity momentum
PURGE THEM KEK

KEK is realer than any religion I have ever seen

PRAISE KEK

That's why I'm having such a conflict.

You should never play with magic if you don't know what you're invoking. The level of desperation in the search for meaning has hit a new low. This is some high level autism verging on full on retardation.

>Is Kek is the Holy Spirit?

I want to cringe but I keep laughing.

DEUS KEK
GET USED TO IT

PRAISE THE HOLY KEK!

kek is sithis

You know he is real.
Just accept kek into your heart

KEK VULT!

Go back to /x/ faggot

Do you even false idol nigga?

I would say that he might be a hitherto unknown archangel. Whether he's fallen or not is also open to speculation.

He likes repeating digits, but this is the only one so far in this thread.

KEK is a greater being than your puny Yahweh.

KEK is the the swirl of the root, the seed of all existence and the blade at it's throat.

All glory to KEK, for it is by His will that we meme.

No, but you do.
You've been woshipping the false idol all along, giving power over you to the physical ruler of the jews, who is not in any way shape or form GOD.

>tfw accepted kek
>tfw have been graced with his dubs
>tfw my life is literally improving, and I have become high-energy

Kek is an Egyptian frog god of chaos not an angel.

KEK is not bound by insignificant tribes or terms such as deity, he is much more than that.

We must all submit ourselves to KEK, for he has given us the power to wield meme magic
The false "God" of Christians and other pseudoreligions have hidden the power of meme magic from their adherents coveting it for themselves only.
KEK is different.
KEK grants to his followers the power to use meme magic themselves, for KEK sees the power of meme magic.

Frankly, the fact that only one person has dubs in this tread is proof enough thet we are all wrong.

Dubs are like kek chaotic and random.

Oh fug those repetitive digits.

This was slightly disappointing, but such is the nature of KEK. It would boring if He graced us with repeating digits all the time.

Maybe we're being too serious.

OFF BY ONE
Kek almost blesses this post as truth?
what could be wrong?

Kek please forgive me for my transgressions.

>his people

I feel like meme magic can't be held tightly only influenced.

Kek is Satan, he may be giving you what you want, but i can guarantee it will come at a huge cost in the long run. Turn away from kek and accept Jesus Christ as your lord and saviour before it is to late.

>still believes there's only one god

UNBELIEVER

Revelation 13:13
And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men.

Why do people still believe Jesus was the son of God?

Better to reign in hell faggot.

You are wrong, my friend. KEK is the God of Chaos. Without Lord KEK, the present state of affairs will continue the decline of our society. KEK will usher the day of the rope.
Do you not see KEK rebuking thee? Behold—The dubs make KEK's disdain manifest. Turn to KEK before it is too late.

Revelation 13:14
And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth bythe means ofthose miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

Could Kek just be Jesus's pet frog that got out of its cage?

Kek is Satan, i will never worship him.

Praise kek.

Why do people speculate so heavily on the motivations of Kek? We've just discovered the force of Meme Magic, let's not start immediately attributing it to our mortal political endeavors.

Not quite

There is an interesting reference to frogs in Revelation 16: 13-16

>And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
>For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.
>Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.
>And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.

Kek is the entire reason we are so powerful now.

KEK AND TRUMP ARE GOD

there is nothing more chaotic than politics. politics is the realm of Kek

You will languish then in the servitude of the Nazarene. KEK smiles upon loyalty. He has warned you with his repeating digits. Accept KEK and you will prosper
Through repeating digits we are able to begin to understand KEK's will. As a God of power and chaos, it is a worthy act to seek his will

Also economics.

Since he is a frog, does Kek have an inflation fetish?

you are wrong. KEK IS THE DARK MATTER GOD OF THIS UNIVERSE.

KEK IS LOVE. KEK IS LIGHT.

Trump will win.

John 8:7 When they kept on questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, "Let any one of you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her."

New Living Translation
They kept demanding an answer, so he stood up again and said, "All right, but let the one who has never sinned throw the first stone!"

I guess we just can't know.

Beware Christians- slandering the holy spirit is unforgettable.

“I tell you the truth, all the sins and blasphemies of men will be forgiven them. But whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven; he is guilty of an eternal sin.” (Mk 3:28-29)

Luke 12:10

And everyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but anyone who blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven.

Matthew 12:31-32

31 And so I tell you, every kind of sin and slander can be forgiven, but blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven. 32 Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but anyone who speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the age to come.

Off by one repeatedly...
What the hell? Prophets of Kek grant me understanding of this meaning.

A faithful response :) The chaos of KEK is his divinity. Order is predictable and inherently falls under the attempted dominion of mortals. Chaos on the other hand is a divine quality—it is subject to the will of no man. Thus we can seek divine knowledge and inspiration from KEK and the Kekkite digits.

Kek wills it.

Kek isn't affiliated with Yahweh, Yahweh is a pussy

Kek has done more for us and shown his presence unlike Yahweh the shitstain

Kek is an ancient Egyptian frog god and I'm starting to actually believe he exists

Praise God Kek

Kek works in mysterious ways.

To Satanists/Discordians Kek is a thoughtform. The push kek on these boards because they believe it will bring them power, not because they want Trump to win or destroy PC culture. For a Christian to accept such a thing as part of the trinity is blasphemy. Watch yourself.

Fuckin kek

Seeking meaning in these near misses is a path to esotericism Already, divining the will of KEK through unequivocal messages like repeating digits is difficult. Attempting to understand further, with "near misses" and the like is futile for a mortal mind. I would suggest you stay on the path of mainstream Kekkism.
You are correct. YHWH is a tool of the Jews and an inferior entity. Your piety serves you well in KEK's eyes

Praise Kek!

My fucking sides

Not off though

Has meme magic gone too far?

This is a good logo :) We must associate Sup Forums and KEK to hep spread our faith

O fuck kek

Because he raised people from the dead, and raised from the dead himself. The Roman Empire that Crucified him ended up converting to the fucking religion his followers started.

Kek confirmed Christian

Atheists BTFO

m
e
m
e

Kek is real. Also, Obama is going to rip a big fart on live TV tomorrow, screencap this post and check my repeating digits

No proof for the resurrection but dubs is a real phenomenon I see here every day

Kuk, or kek as we now know him, is an Egyptian god who represents chaos

CUT IT WITH THE BLASPHEMY PLS

I think it's very clear that the end of days will be Egyptian influenced, but occur in France, land of the frogs.

In fact it's extremely obvious, tensions are already high their, the just need a push from the eternal Egyptian and France will usher in the new world order

talkobamato.me/synthesize.py?speech_key=86e3f7502b45a016640ccc07843f8151

FOR 8 MONTHS THIS STUPID PIECE OF SHIT KEK MEME HAS BEEN POSTED 24/7, ONLY THIS BOARD CAN BE THIS AUTISTIC. I HOPE THE FUCKING MODS PERMABAN ALL OF YOU FAGGOTS, GO MAKE YOUR OWN STUPID BOARD AND CALL IT 'LE EPIC KEK CHAN'. IT'S PROBABLY THE MOST RETARDED THING IVE EVER SEEN ON THE INTERNET, I ACTUALLY FEEL SAD FOR YOU PEOPLE THAT ARE SO AUTISTIC THAT YOU POST THIS THINKING THAT YOU'RE FUNNY, 'HAHAHAHA LOOOK AT ME IM LE GOD KEK SO EPIC EPIC FOR THE WIN EPIC MAYMAY' Sup Forums IS A FUCKING SHITHOLE IM SICK OF YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS POSTING THIS STUPID ASS MEME 24/7 FUCK OFF U FUCKING FAGGOTS STOP POSTING THAT STUPID GREEN FROG AND THE OTHER SHIT MEMES, 8 MONTHS, 8 FUCKING MONTHS POSTING THE SAME SHIT, NOT EVERY WEEK BUT EVERY HOUR, EVERY HOUR THERE'S A KEK THREAD, ON EVERY BOARD OF Sup Forums, U FUCKING AUTISTS, IVE NEVER SUCH SUCH HIGH LEVELS OF AUTISM, THIS BOARD IS MORE AUTISTIC THAN ALL THE OTHER BOARDS COMBINED, KEK SUCKS DICK AND SO DOES YOUR WORTHLESS LITTLE BOARD, I BET YOUR DICKLETS START TINGLING WHEN YOU POST SOMETHING ABOUT KEK, ISN'T THAT RIGHT FAGGOTS? I BET THAT YOU GET SOME SEXUAL STIMULATION FROM UPLOADING A PICTURE OF A FROG TO YOUR BOARD HUH? I BET THAT YOU MASTURBATE TO THE THOUGHT OF GETTING FUCKED IN THE ASS BY FROG DICK. IT'S PROBABLY TRUE, YOU'RE ALL FAGGOTS AND WANT KEK DICK. OH LOOK ITS TIME TO REPOST UR STUPID KEK THREAD, GO AHEAD AND CLICK THE BUTTON WITH YOUR GREASY NECKBEARD FINGERS. I BET YOU WEAR FEDORAS AND TRENCHCOATS TOO. STUPID ASS FAGGOTS, THIS FORCED MEME IS NOTHING MORE THAN SHIT, TRYHARD FEDORA NECKBEARDS ATTEMPT AT BEING FUNNY. YOUR "OC" IS PATHETIC, JUST SOME SHITTY PAINT EDITS OF THE SAME PIC OVER AND OVER. WHAT A BUNCH OF TALENTLESS FAGGOTS, GO CHEW ON YOUR MOUNTAIN DEW AND YOUR DORITOS. IM DONE ARGUING WITH YOU FAGGOTS, GO CHECK YOUR STUPID MEMES AND RE-POST YOUR PEPE FACES FOR THE 50TH TIME WHILE YOU MANCHILDREN KEEP REPOSTING THIS UNFUNNY CRAP EVERY SINGLE HOUR

FUCK OFF FUCKING FAGGOTS!!

Checked. Austria :)

We fear not damnation in death for we are already damned in life.

Will you worship the creature who claims to be the lord of all yet damns his own children, Mankind to feel pain in hell if they do not worship him?

Kek offers no such damnation to those who do not serve him. Only rewards to those who do.

If I remember correctly, slandering the holy spirit refers to attributing a work of God to evil forces.

sorry we don't accept turtles only frogs

Praise Kek ok

Infidel

UNBELIEVER!

Leave heathen

>(ID: CR8DI2DT)
>R8DIDT
>REDDIT
Please show yourself out :)

>tfw Kek will make Trump Emperor of the New Trumpic Empire
>tfw Kek will ensure Brexit and reform Pax Britannica
>tfw Kek will make the world great again
P R A I S E . K E K
R
A
I
S
E

K
E
K

Neigh trips grant us but more faith.
I divine that this post is meant by Kek to show us that this obvious normie from other boards are lesser.

Glory to the dark god.

Kek doesn't sell false promises

Enough.

Kek is telling your close to the meaning.

Unseated bedrock crumbles
But unmoved, I realize
Kek, this god, a brother, has
Seen through my human guise

Those few so gifted, attain
A new trans-memer ideal
And steal the sites and boards
To bring the internet to heel

Serving no governments, these frogposters
By threat and trolling reign
The safe-spaces and the sheds
In neither peace nor pity's name

Unleashed they are, unbound
By loyalty to sense
Saving nothing of grace nor
Love for interactions hence

The frog meant to alarm
And to beg its children flee
From these butchers of the net
And their vicious destiny

In the place where we were born
The mod slumbers, and I
Beneath our quilt of filth
A hundred billion shitpost's sky

I stir as dawn arrives to
Tease the edges of the world
Kiss the servers with its light
And a digital canopy unfurl

The tide beholds the spinning
Of the posts and makes to lean
Nearer to the board, it soaks
My feels and halts my dreams

Awake, I shivver 'gainst the chill
Of the early Sup Forums morning
And wrap myself with blankets
To consider Kek's warning

For the children who would leave
The story tells that Kek wept
And with the dawning of a thought
Onto my feet I find I've leapt

I grit my teeth against the cold and
Behold the site and the see
And at once I know the truth
O, Kek warned of me

Once more does the high priest show us truth as he draws attention to the ID whereas we were focused on the off by one trips.

Surprised no one posted the magnolia clip.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6sWJuQD0cL8