It's over, isn't it?

It's over, isn't it?

Other urls found in this thread:

complex.com/sports/2017/08/tom-brady-radio-interview-awkward-when-asked-about-floyd-mayweather
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No you fucking fucking, it's the 4th quarter. It even says it on your tv screen

>even after the past owl people still doubt based brady

I'm not memeing here, Brady doesn't look the same. He has to put his whole body into throws, he's making boneheaded mistakes that he never usually makes.

absolutely. having seen 3 quarters of the first game of the season i can confidently predict that Brady will be benched by week six and by season's end will be replaced by Smith as the goat.

If 1% of americans were as great and inspiring as this man, we would have colonized the Andromeda Galaxy by now.

yeah, no.

>doubting Brady
Party foul

If 1% of brazilians were as great and inspiring as this mand, we would have ended the AIDS by now,

Favre had a better body than Brady and lasted about the same amount of time. I credit this to Favre actually taking hits, and Brady playing in the Goodell era.

Brady's always been an O-line babby.

>A. Smith 24/30 319yds 4TD 0int
>T. Brady 16/33 267yds 0TD 0int

bout time Boston fags ate a little humble pie
i've had to listen to these faggots shitting up /nba/ talking about how they were gonna get blake griffin, jimmy butler, paul george and the top 2 picks in this year's draft

He can't throw deep for shit, he's not over but won't have a great season

I'm sorry, but did the Tom Bradys already lose? Oh, that's right. The game isn't even over yet. In fact, there's eight minutes left. Does not having the lead at with eight minutes count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the game is still on? The Tom Bradys are still playing right now and they have been the best team in the AFC East for how many years now? They're playing one of the worst teams in the NFL who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of playing in a NFL Opening Night Game. But you know what? They still fucking suck. The Tom Bradys are one of the best fucking teams in the NFL, they went 14-2 last year and won the Super Bowl since the falcon did choke. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when the Tom Bradys wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, the Chiefs just stepped out of bounds short of the 1st down when they needed to get one, just like the Chiefs did. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Tom Bradys topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the team because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking teams on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

Remember the last time the Patriots lost to the Chiefs?

Was it over then?

Remember the last time the Patriots lost to the Chiefs on the season opener?

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

this meme has finally come full circle

It's one game. Give it time.

He looked like absolute fucking shit tonight.

Hey Brady just lost

See you next week, shitlords

Hahahahhahahahhhhhh

C U R S E D
U
R
S
E
D

How can someone be this retarded? Must no background in science or critical thinking, thats how.

Someones body doesn't break down like you are memeing about in a 4 month offseason of training and eating healthy. FULL. STOP.

It's a bad game but he isn't coming out in a wheelchair next game. Retards like you are why we should cut the tongues out of suppress internet usage by anyone without a STEM background or an IQ below 100. Literal subhuman.

t. MD

This season will be divine punishment by for the Patriots. God has come to recollect all debts plus interest.

It is finally over.

Good night old man.

He honestly was pretty...off tonight.
And I'm not memeing. Some routine throws he just airmailed.

Ever heard of peyton manning, or darelle revis? Dumbass infidel

He was under no pressure though at all. He had loads of time

five rings idiot

Were the Chiefs the original copypasta?

Chargers. It was written by some insane Rivers fan.

His arm strength is honestly shit. Two times Cooks could've had a TD because he burned past the corner easily, but he had to slow down because Brady kept underthrowing him.

>inspiring

complex.com/sports/2017/08/tom-brady-radio-interview-awkward-when-asked-about-floyd-mayweather

Chargers in 2010, it was the game when Dexter McCluster and the Chiefs BTFOd them on a monday night. I was actually in that thread.

>deep ball looking like shit
>Meme short yardage receiver done for the season
It's not looking good.

He's old. He's busted. His wife gives him a tampon before every game.

Peyton had a 55TD season and the very next season started to break down.

Favre had probably the best season of his career as a 39 year old and completely cratered out the next year and retired for good. Dan Marino too, he became shit almost overnight.

Anyone denying Brady is declining is a moron, you could see the signs of that even last year. There's a reason why Belichick is so keen on holding onto Garoppolo even though teams like the Browns offered multiple high picks to get him. He simply knows Brady will retire soon. Getting Cooks was a dumb move on his part though, it's an extremely fast WR and his speed is completely wasted on Brady and his noodle arm if he keeps underthrowing him. Brees had the same problem in New Orleans, he couldn't fully utilize him.
That said, the Patriots can still be a contender, or even win the Superbowl, but only because the rest of their team is still stacked, especially the secondary. If they win it won't be because of Brady.