Third step: worship small white cock
Fourth step: either roleplay as Zoroastrian or be a moderate shia

Wait. Isn't Turkey a Persian country?

nah we're the masters of (F)ersians but they get butthurt when we mention it

Why do you insult your sultan?

>This has not been officially confirmed yet
Why are Amerimutts so retarded?

wew lad

lol at least there were shitton of persian scientists in the abbasid era , durkish ottomans didnt produce and build anything besides mosques and souks

Science is for nerd faggots

This.

literally all of """""islamic contributions to civilization""""" was done by greeks and persians

Being Persian myself modern Day Iran is fucking retarded. my family lost everything they had and escaped during the revolution.Christian and Jewish Persians both were exiled by the government and i lost a lot of my family who tried to escape too late.

the persians were muslims at that time retard

Does it matter? It's called the islamic golden age, not the arabic one, for a reason

ohh nooo poor jews wow I'm really concerned now

i dont think you understand

Why don't you just become a pothead? At least there'll be qties in the room and you don't have to dress like a middle aged wage slave

this is true. the whole reason the empire came into existence was a power vacuum in the middle east left by mongols. it doesn't matter if it was by mongols or anyone else though, fact is that islamic civilization couldn't stay in its golden age for all time. 1200-1300s is just about where it ended. then europe inherited that "spark" from them, which was the renaissance.

ottomans just picked up the pieces. they inherited the physical power from the broken islamic world, but not the spiritual. they were very powerful and successful, but always behind in technology to the west and never made any advances in it themselves.

what? that they were deceived into adopting islam? lmao why don't you go there and tell them that see what they think

their achievements was not due to them being muslim it was due to them being persian

and persians grew to like islam

> grew to like islam

Retard detected.

Greeks stole half their shit from the Phoenicians. Even their fucking mythology is a copy paste of Sumerian religion.

Fuck off. The only reason why we even bother giving the Greeks credit is because they're on the European continent.

the greeks adopted alot from phoenician culture but their work in logic and geometry was done by greek thinkers

That's what they want you to think.

In any case, a lot of the shit that the "Greeks" discovered was wrong. This would be corrected with the Arab Persian and Turkic thinkers of the IGA.

> arab and roach thinkers

There were some great arab thinkers like Ibn Khaldoun

> g*rm discussing thinking

Kek those persians were actually iranic peoples who lived in central asia/khorasan, most of them lived outside of what we call modern day iran.
They became some of the most zealous people when it came to islam.

Meant for