If you had a choice: emigrate to Canada or to Australia, what would you choose and why?

If you had a choice: emigrate to Canada or to Australia, what would you choose and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1384843/Canadian-black-bears-guarding-marijuana-plants-British-Columbia.html
youtu.be/2ongZ8t3dyQ
google.ca/amp/s/www.thestar.com/amp/news/canada/2016/11/03/new-brunswick-brothers-killed-by-python-were-blue-court-told.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck off, comrade. We're full.

Canada because of I like /out/ related activities. I would only have to worry about big mammals and not some freaking unknown shit eating my feet just because. And also can't stand hot weather

Australia, because I want to be as far as possible from the USA when the bombs go off.

hmm yes, moose, bears, wolves, cougars, much safer than spiders

They're the exact same country, just decide of you like chinks or yanks as your neighbor, hot or cold, VB or Alpine, rugby or hockey, beaches or forest, Christmas in summer or winter, and Abos or Amerindians complaining about residential schools between drinks/injections/huffs.
Both are full though

is it possible to get a pet kangaroo in australia?

They almost never eat anyone and bears will guard your marijuana if you pay them in dog food.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1384843/Canadian-black-bears-guarding-marijuana-plants-British-Columbia.html

that's... super cool

Straya BTFO

In my opinion:
Canada
+
A lot of job for me (mechanical engineering)
USA is near so you can buy anything and travel to USA on vacations
People are friendly to newcomers
A lot of Russians live there.
-
Awful climate, same to Russian one. Unhealthy and cold as fuck.
Hence, ugly landscapes, especially in central plains.

Australia
+
Great climate
Far from world troubles
-
Only jobs I've seen on monster there related to me are HVAC systems and I know nothing about HVAC
Retarded locals (at least, according to Australians in the internet)

>Piche, who has proclaimed himself the 'Bear Dude,' was charged with feeding dangerous wildlife on his property.

really, canada, your penal code have an entry for feeding dangerous wildlife on your property?

Definitely
This Russian? woman thinks it's the funniest thing ever and can't get over the helpful Vietnamese pot bellied pig and raccoons.

youtu.be/2ongZ8t3dyQ

You encourage them to come close to humans

Yeah Australia has a glut of engineers at the moment and no real industry.

Yes, because bears and other dangerous animals become accustomed to humans when they are fed. Once they lose their natural fear of humans the likelihood of an attack gets much higher.
It also can be dangerous for the animals who need to learn to hunt and forage for themselves. A lot of camps uses to feed beaes regularly for generations, when the camps close, the bears all starve to death waiting to get fed as it's all they know. Hunters can also use it as an unfair advantage. It's legal to bait bears in my province but only 2 weeks before hunting season, so they are opportunistic feeders, not year-round dependent feeders.

According to monster, they have engineering jobs, and you have not at all. There are reports of Russians and Ukrainians on YouTube who moved to Canada and became engineers and so. YouTube Russians in Canada are mostly blue collars.

>YouTube Russians in Canada are mostly blue collars.
In Australia
Fix

does it specify the minimal size of the wildlife that is forbidden to feed?

what if somebody feeds snakes? or wasps? or gnats? to guard his pot plantation ofc

Canada, I hate hot weather, and they have a lot of nice open space.

Australia is cool but Russians move to Canada usually for some reason.

Why would you feed a wildlife? Are you Greenpeace member or what?

no matter which one you pick, neither one will be as good as AMERICA.

Neither. I'm comfortable here

i love animals
also somebody should guard the pot plantations
or you can set them on the people like the lord of the beasts
i am just curious how that law works

I think it's only a law in BC, and while it doesn't specify, it's referring to mammals and maybe birds of prey.
Should be careful with snakes though, a few years back a python in New Brunswick killed 2 kids

google.ca/amp/s/www.thestar.com/amp/news/canada/2016/11/03/new-brunswick-brothers-killed-by-python-were-blue-court-told.html

Watched a doc about her a couple of years ago. Don't remember if nat geo or discovery. Made me aware of dogs while hiking.

What the fuck?

This
Not "as good," but vastly better by almost every possible metric.

Kids were staying a friends who owned a pet store. Snake escaped, crawled through a vent, killed the kids. It was quite sad and shocking.

the only thing you hosers truly have going for you, are memories of when she was truly waifu material Ellen Paige, and Tim Horton's.

Feels bad man.

Both are terrible options I rather kill myself.

i thought canada was too cold for pythons

It was in a pet store, they aren't native to New Brunswick.

Brazil

Where are black people in Canada and Australia from? There were no plantations and shit.

Blacks in Canada came as loyalists, slaves who won their freedom by fighting for Britain during the American revolution, or by escaping slavery and gaining asylum in Canada via the "underground railroad."
Many of these were shipped to Sierra Leone though and Canada has less than a million black people.
Australian aborigines are black and predate European settlement.

>Australian aborigines are black
They aren't, they are their own australoid race.
>won their freedom by fighting for Britain during the American revolution, or by escaping slavery and gaining asylum in Canada via the "underground railroad."
Sounds like a decent people 2bh