What should be done about the transgender issue?

Politically, what should be done about it?

Ignore them?
Give them full rights?
Persecute them?
Put in camps?
Death penalty?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lmiaDNq79Uc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=kVmau1cM5TU
redstate.com/sweetie15/2016/06/02/leader-georgia-aclu-resigns-transgender-bathroom-encounter/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Holocaust

We should be humane and send them to an island like we did with lepers. There they can be the beautiful unique butterflies that they are, just far away from civilization

make them go through a much more thorough procedure on penis inspection day

Nice try Trudeau. I'm not going to jail for two years.

Full rights
It's not an issue
It doesn't effect you

not encouraging them would be a good start

We should treat them with kindness and respect, by sending them to muslims countries, where they will be accepted for who they are. Then they wouldn't have to deal with evil, straight white men.
Everyone knows muslims are tolerant, queer friendly liberals.

Same with the gays

lol

>doesn't affect me
neither do pedos if they're not my kids, but we still don't accept that, do we?

well, in all honesty, they should get them started when they're young

Put them in mental hospitals where they belong.

What kind of fucking fantasy world do you fags live in where they don't have full rights? I mean, what rights do straight people have that trannies don't have?

Pedos are abusing someone
Me wearing a dress does not abuse anyone other than my sense of fashion

an island, say puerto rico

Take out the jews and pedo faggots pushing it in all manner from their multiple sources.

>it doesn't effect you

Because there is no such thing as society... Right LOLbertarians

I want to fucking murder that things "parents".

They have a ton of LGBTBBQXYZ in Florida already, how about there?

With Shillary as president, unlikely.

This

the right to not get fucked in the ass by other dudes cocks and then die of AIDS or suicide from our hedonistic meaningless damned lives

In America we don't like trans peing near our kids!!

What if some trans weren't trans, but lying and actually pedos?

I don't want my daughter seeing any dicks in the shower!!!

it's not an issue

niggers are an issue, white betas killing people are an issue, and Islam groups that actually do what their bible tells them to do are issues. anything else is just frivolous bullshit that is getting time spent on it for no reason other than "ufff that is weird to me"

Please tell me this isn't an actual image

I'd hit it.

Give people suffering from it therapy, and hang their parents (if they are under 18) or their gender study professors from the nearest tree.

Social shaming
There should be no laws on the books obstructing this kind of behavior

In a homogeneous society it could work.

Jail parents who try to force conversion on their children. After the age of majority, people can do what they want to their bodies.

>image
Actually, there is more to it.

She's 14....

Stop interfering with natural selection
> Impressionable child for whatever reason starts adopting feminine traits
> Becomes easy target and quickly drops to bottom of social hierarchy
> Verbal and physical ass beat daily
> Shunned by even other loser children, who may even join in on bullying to increase their social standing
> Two possible outcomes;
> Outcome A: Child accepts that the behavior is not socially acceptable and stops coming to school in dresses, eventually growing to a normal adult and reproducing.
> Outcome B: The child continues the deviancy, remaining a social pariah, and most likely committing suicide. Even if they survive to adulthood its unlikely they will reproduce.

I forgot video.

youtube.com/watch?v=lmiaDNq79Uc

why? it always their choice to transition

Oh who fucking cares, they're 0.000001% of the population. Stop fighting them and they'll stop getting media coverage, and soon they'll just fade away. And even if they don't ,so what? this whole THING is beyond pointless

Perfect reaction image here

Yeah, just like how when they appeared, they appeared because people thought about them. Shoo shoo, to the ovens with you!

>jazz
isn't that a kike?

dubs of truth

saved

I bet there's a huge hole in the sand when he gets up

>their choice

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kVmau1cM5TU
Forgot link

First time for everything I guess.

I believe that the boy in OP's picture mistakenly typed "the" twice in a row, remove the 2nd one to make his statement on the sheet he's holding correct.

Nothing, Norway is right.
The gender neutral bathroom shenanigans are definitely absurd. Just go to the one you want. As long as you look manly/womanly enough no one is gonna bother checking to see if you have a dick or not.

Please don't send them here, this island is already shitty enough as it is.

Gay guy from florida here. we appreciate the notion, but we don't want any more trannies here. The "LGBT" fag bullshit here in Florida is enough to occupy us for a lifetime.

How about Wyoming? There's not too many people there that will be bothered by them.

You're the first person to ever save a picture made by me. I'm so happy, thank you Americanbro

You can solve the transgender problem by treating it like what it is: a mental illness. It is a delusion, and when someone has a delusion, you don't play along with their delusion. And you especially don't try to get the whole country to play along with their delusion

>The therapist is reinforcing my delusion.
What a time to be alive.

>Implying it's not Dr. Jacob Schekelsteinberg

That thing, on the one hand it still has a dick but on the other it is a child. I would fuck it for sure.

Fix the underlying identity issues where possible and deport the rest to Sweden or Canada.

Let them be male or female and change their birth cert sex after they have the reassignment surgery. Don't let special rights be a thing though and do not make any laws for *hatespeech*
If you want to mutilate yourself so be it. As long as you don't try to infringe my rights I don't care

>Jennings was born October 6, 2000 in South Florida to parents Greg and Jeanette ("Jennings" is a pseudonym). Jennings has an older sister, Ari, and two older brothers, twins Sander and Griffen.
>Jennings was assigned male at birth. In 2004, Jennings was diagnosed with gender identity disorder as a child, making her one of the youngest publicly documented people to be identified as gender dysphoric. Jennings made it clear as soon as she could speak that she was female, and although the family presented her publicly in gender-neutral clothing, she wanted to be presented in feminine clothing.

probably some kind of Cuban? her mother is white, but dad is a light skinned olive man

>it is a child. I would fuck it for sure
Serbia NO!

DHS is on their way now. Remain where you are.
>inb4 DHS is not in Serbia

man i'd destroy most of these "boys" penis or not

Degenerates have always existed, the left has just blown the normally inconsequential issue out of proportion because they ran out of things to whine about after the niggers and women got suffrage. Honestly, if we could coexist before I think we can, we just need to inform them that actions have consequences and that it's their job to adapt to society, not the other way around and they should be fucking grateful for all we've given them already.

>Do nothing
>Make profit off it

Well, if they're to be believed, Islam is a religion of peace. So, let's send them to Saudi Arabia and Pakistan where they can live peacefully with their muslim friends!
I mean surely they wouldn't deny the offer, right? That'd be racist! Or islamophobic, whatever.

>implying serbia gives a fuck about anything

And by destroy you mean put in prison?

lol, crazy

cute ones like this should be given hugs :3

Fuck off Melbourne. Degenerate cunts.

>Jazz
>Ari
>Sander
>Griffen

Parents
>Greg
>Jeanette

I think we've found the problem here folks, these parents are fucking retarded.

Found the libcuck

>what should be done

Unisex bathrooms and locker rooms.

There are really only two ways to view this bathroom situation:

1. Its about "equipment" held by each person, and thus should be based on sex and not on the "gender identified"

2. If it is about "gender identification" and not about equipment, then separating bathrooms is 100% meaningless at this point since anyone can be any gender (or at least claim to be). As such, there should be unisex bathrooms and locker rooms. Same set-up as before, just everyone together.

I'm curious how far liberals are willing to take this. I bet high school kids are excited as hell.

Promotion of christianity and repentance

Beat their gender back into them. Like the good old days.

(((therapist)))

Post cute boys

It's a complete non-issue.
If i look like a girl no one is going to check if i have a dick or not when i use the girl's bathroom.
The only ones that care about this bullshit are the failed trannies that want to be treated like the most femenine beings in the world while keeping an obnoxious neckbeard.

I'm okay with your mentally unbalanced stupid bullshit, just don't make me pay for your homomones and mutilation

>Obamacare

REEEEEEEEEE!!!

Help them like the mentality unstable people they are. And stop promoting this behavior like it is a normal thing, also making the "transition" in children should be penalized as child abuse.

is this a boy? is this a girl? only Allah knows

Battles over on this one im afraid.

Treat as mental illness issue, make OP's pic illegal. Hands off the kids you fucking morons.

but the Queen wills it

this level of insanity is unsustainable. the human race is truly doomed.

who actually gives a fuck you're acting like they are hurting you. Focus on the NWO, muslims and parasites

Individually, and in tiny numbers, you're right, they don't. Obviously that's not the case when fucking youtube has a special video dedicated to the spreading of this mental illness.

What you don't realize is that the acceptance of this illness gives society permission to act like this.

>is this a boy? is this a girl? only Allah knows

nae, it's a kurd

redstate.com/sweetie15/2016/06/02/leader-georgia-aclu-resigns-transgender-bathroom-encounter/

>starts trending up when Trudeau gets in office

whoever made this picture isn't very smart

putting the mentally ill out of their misery is the most humane thing to do imo

Send them to Sweden.

Nice digits by the way.

Teach them that being trans is not normal and dont allow people to go on hormone replacement
>pic related

jesus fucking christ
to some extent, i assume some people are born a dude, but they are somehow biologically a girl and viceversa, but 99% of these are just spoiled brats who don't have anything better to do
regarding children, definitely ban any hormonal crap before 18/21, i don't believe anyone can judge what gender they want to be before that
dressing up in girly/boy clothes is harmless and peer pressure and bullying will sort that out, so no problem with that

Transgender people are what? Less than 1% of the population? Transgender issues have an overrepresentation. Let them do whatever they want with their bodies as long as they pay for it, and not the government and let us be done with it. Such a waste of time.

Let them be freaks that can't deal with reality, they usually end up killing themselves anyway

Let's try Zyklon B

Since they're less then 1% of the population they will be easy to exterminate.

this pic should be mandatory viewing by all curious children

Who the fuck goes from Boy to Girl after being raped?

Jesus just call the person by their name not "The Rapist"

Fuck this pisses me off

>be me
>bottom of my class in every sports related subject
>Modern day Political correctness becomes a thing
>I can suddenly identify as a female
>I start injecting myself with every single steroid known to man
>Begin perfecting a single punch designed to completely destroy females. I call it the "CURRENT PUNCH"
>Start signing up for female boxing events
>Attend them in tight vests that show my bulging pectoral muscles with black liquid lactating out of my nipples due to the years of steroid abuse
>"Uhm, user. This is a female boxing event"
>"Yes, I am a female"
>"It says you even failed the drug test?"
>"Yes, I am under hormone changers to become a female. My testicles are practically non existent"
>I get accepted
>I walk to the stage
>My opponent looks confused and looks to her corner man
>they just shrug and try to motivate her
>The referee make us touch gloves
>The force of my fists break her wrists immediately
>Fight gets called off and I get the victory
>1-0 KO record
>I become a topic of hot debate. Feminists become demonized due to them refusing to accept me
>Apply for the female professional league
>title fight
>My opponent is undefeated, the best female boxer in the world
>I haven't even trained in boxing but merely perfected my physical strength and one punch
>The bell sounds
>She starts of with a jab
>I don't even attempt to deflect it but rather I choose to trade
>Her punch doesn't even register to my nervous system
>My punch sends her down to the floor with a dislocated jaw
>She starts trying to mumble something but it's hard to make it out due to her disfigured face
>"t-that's not fair. You're not a woman"
>The whole crowd starts to boo
>Chairs get thrown into the ring and further damage her
>I get my hand raised and she gets sent to jail, her boxing license revoked
>I am now the undisputed female boxing champion of the world

This is a mans world now

and it sets a precedent for Pedophilia latter on.

if a Child can consent to a Sexual transition before they even fucking develop both mentally and physically, then in several years people will argue the same for Pedophilia.

put our peepee's in their poopers

get over it, sign them over to our side to help kill the jews and muslims?

Lock them in a room with all the Muslims, and then just leave that door locked forevermore

>it sets a precedent for Pedophilia latter on

oh, yeah, that's something i never considered, totally

but that's forbidden love!

Why is she so cute bros ; _ ;