These people aren't homophobic, they're just tired of the liberal agenda being shoved down our throats

These people aren't homophobic, they're just tired of the liberal agenda being shoved down our throats

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_animals_displaying_homosexual_behavior
youtu.be/hiyG_inja7k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>homophobic

I don't care about that it's the retarded ____sexual gender shit and the fat pregnant nigger that disturb me

or just homophobic?
why the hell cant people accept others sexuality?
there have been many research that proves its in nature to be gay
beside we are in a free country why not?
and how does it disturbs other being gay?
im pretty sure no gay have already come to you and told you they are gay
>inb4 shill
thats not an argument

Today through no small effort and though a lot of work from similarly minded people from diverse communities across the web we picked up the overton window and moved it considerable

This is also a lesson in diversity, it was a positive thing today, but I'm not advocating intermingling between communities.
See how that works? Separate but cooperative

i agree there are a lot of gay people dressing not accordingly and behaving like total monkeys
but most gays are fine

lol wut?
whats the relation between diversity and being gay?
immigrants dont support gays? lol newly immigrants dont usually step into this

>Sexuality and gender are social constructs
>I was born gay
>I was born the wrong gender

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_animals_displaying_homosexual_behavior
yes they are social constructs

unless you don't know what it means since American education is that much shit

YouTube is one of the 5 most popular sites in the world. Not the US. Not the west. The world.

That means 95% of those dislikes are from Muzzies, Commie Chinks and poo in loo.

Link the list of animals that eat their children
Or the one that kills the weak members of their groups so they're not a burden to everyone else

What are you retarded?
>A fucking leaf
Oh

Except butthurt faggots all across the Internet tomorrow morning.

>butthurt faggots

that's not really anything new

Youtube banned in the ME when?

DOnt call it a grave, this is the future the women chose

You white people seriously consider abnormality and mental illness as a norm?

and none of them are mammals except for the polar bear and hamsters who eats them when they have no choice left to survive

gay people aren't the problem. It's the trannies and "I identify as agender- PLEASE GIVE ME ATTENTION" "people" that are the problem

how does being gay cause mental illness ? I have yet to see an abnormal gay stop shouting non sense

Clearly we as the human race have a long way to go

>social construct

Not an argument. Murder, rape, theft, and every other crime and the law prohibiting these acts are also social constructs.

Also:
>being born in the wrong body
>gender is a social construct
Trannies claim their gender identity doesn't match their physical bodies. How is this possible if there is no connection between gender and the biological?

is Canada the only country who does rationalized thinking instead of being far right biased?
when we talk about leftist point they scream
A FUCKING LEAF or shill
once again they try to convince themselves they aren't a hug box

It's the "gender dysphoria" diagnosis that's a mental illness. It used to just be in the DSM as a definitive disorder, but in the latest edition, pandering to the LGBT community, they made it only be a disorder IF the person is not okay with their feelings.

In reality the disorder closely resembles delusional disorder, located in an entirely different section of the DSM. A man believes people are out to get them, it's a delusional disorder (or the more severe schizophrenia, depending on other symptoms). A man believes he's a fox from alpha centauri, it's a delusional disorder. A man believes that he's a woman, it's progress.

Nice Appeal to nature, faggot. Read the pic on the sticky and try again.

Also, obligatory: Canada stop shitposting

Following up on this, when people are telling them that it's okay to be this way, they are supporting the person in their mental illness. You wouldn't try to support someone in thinking people are out to get them, you wouldn't try to support someone's depression by telling them to kill themselves (well, outside of Sup Forums). But politics tell you that you're a bigot if you say someone should get help for this one single delusion.

youtu.be/hiyG_inja7k
>Fucking homophobic white privileged Nigg.. KEK

That's a good goy

>free country
>leaf

People have the right to oppose other's ideas without holding the stigma of being labeled a bigot by other's who can't handle differing opinions.

Do you not understand the concept of propaganda? Most people disliking the video aren't homophobic boogeymen. I even made it a point to state shoving liberal agenda down people's throats is cancerous. The left can't accept that there aren't people willing to bend over and take it up the ass, so they victimize themselves to make it a point they're being attacked, which is hilariously ironic considering the video is obviously anti-heterosexual.

I used to think the gay agenda was BS spouted by paranoid religious people. I was wrong.

>largest internet media website pandering to mentally ill attention crybabies

Yeah let's all bend over, spread out asses, and accept them

I'm a happily married Christian gay man, and that shit does not represent me in any way. They are making a mockery of non-degenerates who happen to be gay or bisexual, and making us all look like disgusting subhumans.

>Christian
>Gay

Pick one

>this canadian fluoride-guzzler

>being gay isn't an illness because they don't cause trouble xD

Do you even know the very definition of a mental illness?

It doesn't matter.

Thanks in part to idiots posting RAID IT RAID IT RAID IT around here, any possible opposing opinion to this kind of crap that you could have is instantly null and void, because you're automatically labelled as a troll.

And these fucking people wonder why libshits are always winning.

As long as you martied a woman, all is good

Homophobic implies that I have an irrational fear of gays. I don't have a fear of them. I just don't like the noisy activists in the group.