OFFICIAL SAFE SPACE FOR PEOPLE WHO PLAY KAREEM HUNT OWNERS THREAD

Fucking kill me bros. It's not fair

Huh? You're sad that you started him?

Wait never mind I read the thread name wrong.

I fucking benched him and i'm starting Freeman and McCaffrey over him.

>tfw other guy has tyreek hill and gets 26.5 points
>tfw kelce and brandin cooks only get you 16 points combined
O-ok

>45 points in PPR

POWELL FAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

im on the left. fucking end my season already

HURRICANE KHUNT DROPS 40 ON NE

>Brady
>10 points

I left Tyreek Hill on my bench and started the Pats D.

no, he played against people that did

>Run Hightower

Fucking fuck

v

>NFL season starts
>its another "people post their teams and boasts/complaints like anyone cares about their team" season

>playing against a guy with Brady AND Gronk
I'm laffin

>tfw had alex smith on the bench

So I'm playing the Kareem Hunt owner.

He offered to trade me Hunt and Jack Doyle for Greg Olsen earlier this week.

I'm like "Nah, my RBs are very strong already, so if Hunt can't outplay those guys in addition to making up the difference between Olsen and my bench TEs, he only hurts me."

Then this happened... but he was on his bench! So I'm a bit bummed on the trade but at the same time, I'm in good shape. I still feel pretty comfy since it could just be the Patriots falling apart (Which seemed evident), though if Hunt ends up like Gurley 2 years ago, then I'll be kicking myself.

>play against Hunt in one league
>Kelce gets less than 10 pts

Damn shame Ajayi isn't playing this week

Opponent about to get BTFO

>can get a very highly rated rookie RB draft pick for the worthless TE position

get a load of this retard

>Own Mike Evans
>Opponent had Kareem Hunt

What the fuck... Could I get btfo any harder this week?

>Hunt vs White RB2 battle
Happy to be the Hunt owner and shitting all over my opponent. Biggest shit talker in our work league about to get btfo week 1

>worthless TE position

Really nigger? There are only a handful of TEs worth starting and Olsen is one of thrm.

>mfw own kareem hunt and opponent had winston and evans

>tfw you drafted McCaffrey and he doesn't out perform Kareem Hunt

>three Saints players

Why?

True winners rode him on the Bench

yes "nigger"

>get offered a highly touted probably workhorse RB who was also a high draft pick for a player at a position that is a crapshoot, even for the top name guys

only yourself to blame

There's TE1s, and then there's TEs like Gronk/Olsen. I wasn't going in on a rookie on the heels of the talk of a committee while I have a strong RB 1/2/3 setup already - it was (and before everyone jizzes themselves, it still is) a possibility that Kareem Hunt couldn't make a big enough leap over my RBs as is to justify sinking into the back end of the TE1 range, which is leagues behind the likes of Olsen.

You are fucking stupid. It's a rookie RB. And he did not have a workhorse role until after Ware got hurt. Also since when the fuck are TEs like Olsen crapshoots? He is literally a super reliable source of points. Starting to think this is your first year playing FF.

I feel bad for this guy.

Shows how fucking stupid you all are that you think Hunt is now some bona fide Bell/Johnson/Gurley. Do you realize these unexpected breakout games occur every week, including week 1? He didn't even look all that good tonight. Patriots front 7 was a shambles.

Nobody thinks that, but that doesn't change the numbers he put up this week and that's what we're bitching about

Bueno, this league is mine.

I played against Hunt.

It was PPR too.

Just end me.