>Be SEAsian flip
>Slag white women now going to your country for sex tourism
>ontop of old white men also doing this
>literally travelling abroad to fuck third world bydlos of our societies

why do they do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=85ubtVs5n6A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The one on the left is kinda nice, why these qts aren't coming to Brazil?

Why do you want foreign girls if you can fuck colonial ones?

you could maybe tone down the robberies

the country was built around tourism, brazil wasn't. also less murders and crime generally kept to "addicts" since people aren't inclined to murder whites/foreigners that often when you can just make money off of them selling shit/your body.

it also really makes me think that some really jungle monkey looking ones can pass for hispanic/native.

Why are you so insecure?

i'm not?

>tfw no jungle monkey gf to cum dump

>tfw no jungle monkey bull

would that make him a water buffalo?

hmm, yes some form sea monkey water buffalo hybrid.

Since when do you need foreigners to fuck white girls?

Pigskins are pathetic. Wh*teshits deserve being cucked though.

Are flips really asian? they don't look like one at all

>britshit learns there are more variety of asians in the world than just jap-lookalikes
>meanwhile his GF experiencing jungle monkey cock

you'd be surprised if you backpacked through indonesia. people range from full african-looking with asian traits to east asian looking and everything else in between. way, way more diverse than most of europe imo since its basically the size of europe.

this guy for example is common in bali and looks like a mexican-polynesian hybrid.

this thread needs a bumping.

>tfw not a thugged out monkey plowing white girls with big indo cock

>10/10 british girl marries a third world guy with barely any teeth

what is wrong with white women?

The "white women don't like Asian men" is just a meme.
There are plenty such slags here in Japan now too. Probably the most in Korea because Koreans are the tallest and most handsome of Asia.
But they are mostly disgusting British and Canadian women I'm afraid.

You still have a tiny little microdick, Nyugen ;) We're fucking your women in droves boy, get used to it.

I eagerly wish your comment is true

>Koreans are the tallest and most handsome of Asia.
You sure you're Japanese?

All white women I know love korean men

I'm not netouyo

half the japanese flags are zainichi or proxy lmfao

ever notice how jap flags have either a full blown hatred of koreans or full blown love of koreans and hatred of japan? proxy post war imo.

B-but.. I have rarely seen AMWF couples desu....I doubt your post but thank you.

>not even a "nyugen"
>a fat fuck sex tourist who can't laid by regular means mad his women are flocking to monkey cock

why are you even in vietnam you fat piece of shit?

Do all Asians have aspergers?

probs.

koreans were normal for a while, actually way more normal than typical aussie/leaf autists.

something happened a month ago and we are flooded with korean shitposting on top of jap shitposting. don't even understand why. its entertaining though.

>asian """""masculinity""""""""" the thread
insecurity runs rampant among you people

i'm actually white, i was just fishing for (((you)))s.

kinda disappointed only 2 people were triggered by this.

what if you did this on Sup Forums? Sup Forums isn't really that autistic to be triggered by this.

hmm i should try that but i generally use int as my (((you)))ing ground and i don't generally browse pol.

do you have any content of you monkeys with whites/white-passing girls? i'll need fresh material.

>i'm actually white
You are ashamed of yourself too (not that I wouldn't be if I were a migrant asian). You don't need to lie on an anonymous image board.

Flips are alright
I'd let one marry my sister

nope sorry

don't need to believe me i don't really care. here's a (((you))).

It is every Australian woman's dream to romance a nice Balinese gentleman
youtube.com/watch?v=85ubtVs5n6A

why do you let your girls honestly do this?

>younger girls can get any man by being loose
>instead go to third world shithole and instead buy up guys and use them as sex toys

Because, as Chris Rock points out, you pay them to leave, or in the case of namaste bogans, you pay them to plant a cute brown baby inside of you before you head back to your admin job in Brisbane.

fair say. are they willing to do groups that you know of?

i'd like to travel to bali and watch one plow my GF. sounds kinda hot when you put it like that imo.

Probs more likely to find a bunch of Australians to do that for you in Bali, honestly.

yeah but aus men are weak and not exotic or interesting.

would rather watch a younger, better looking one of these do it.

>your GF getting fucked by Ramon Jose Pacblabag

last bump