Eternal Arsenal Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OjxPyXHaJ6U
twitter.com/Stuart_PhotoAFC/status/906158829028724736
livesoccertv.com/schedules/2017-09-09/
youtube.com/watch?v=c1BTnacGgQo
theguardian.com/football/2017/sep/07/arsene-wenger-arsenal-legends-critics-bournemouth
twitter.com/AManHasNoClub/status/906224591189762048
twitter.com/AnonBabble

is it over?
is /arse/ officially dead?

nah, international break always slows things down

It's dead, Jim

please, someone tell me how many days til the end of the season

Tuchel in

Wenger OUT

Score vs Bournemouth?

It's time to go

dead general dead club dead team

THESE

reminder

3-0 to Bournemouth

NIGGA STOP TALKIN SHIT LIKE THAT HOILY FUCK

Arsenal 0 - 5 Bournemouth

Kroenke out gazidis out Wenger out. The anger after the loss to Bournemouth will be something.

To Japanese Sanchez-guy who said Parlour had an anecdote suggesting Wenger is not that good at identifying talent; which anecdote was it? Can't find any after a very superficial google search.

Arsenal FC 2-3 AFC Bournemouth

>tfw you never have to play for arsenal ever again

I hope Klopp can help him discover some end product. All too often he flattered to deceive at Arsenal. It'd be disappointing if a player with his raw physical and technical talents failed to make it as a top player after being coached by the likes of Wenger and Klopp.

If he fails after being coached by Wenger/Klopp, he just isn't good enough. Simple as that.
And he WILL fail, Ox a shit

He's just a typical social leech who just wants handouts and dole, whilst claiming 'muh medical condition'

Think it's the one where the players fooled Wenger into signing some absolute shit guy after a trial. Can't remember his name right now tho

I'm not an Arsenal supporter, though most of my friends are. I just wanted to say that I really, really, really love /arse/ lads.

youtube.com/watch?v=OjxPyXHaJ6U
I like to listen to songs from when we were still good.

4-3 agains

if arsenal lose tomorrow how had will the reaction be?

I don't react to Arsenal losses anymore.

So desensitized at this point.

I really don't either I mean the fans at the Emirates

>if

>expecting anything from the fans at the Emirates

Fun story. Shows that Wenger is a poor manager too. I like it

Best thing about arsenal is that they take all the non white fans.

Spurs fans are nearly all white. The non white are very English though in Thier culture. If you compare a black spurs fan to a black arsenal fan, the spurs one is a straight up geezer, black English geezer, the arsenal one is fresh of the boat.

Even with Turks and Pakis. All arsenal fans but the ones that are spurs (few) are very English in Thier manorism.

Wenger is staying til his death and you cucks will like it

Will Punished Jack get a game tomorrow?

>like arsenal doesn't have a robot body ready and waiting so mecha-wenger can run arsenal for the next 250+ years

Why didn't we buy him lads?

who's that

SHIT OWNER
SHIT MANAGER
SHIT PLAYERS
SHIT FANS

JUST SWAP OVER TO BEING UNITED FANS

OR KILL YOURSELVES BETAS

Oh wow, I remember that story, thanks lads.

Do you want that get many black fans?

>wanting potential turncoats to 'support' your 'club'.

You're the Beta here you little faggot.

Did Zlatan really get his no. 10?
Wanna him playing again 2 front with Lukaku.

twitter.com/Stuart_PhotoAFC/status/906158829028724736

Do >we even have a game this weekend? Not like I'm going to watch or anything haha just want to know

livesoccertv.com/schedules/2017-09-09/

Mo Salah

As is tradition, you just know Arse will win this game convincingly,

Thats london for you

we will make a STATEMENT against the mighty mememouth

How was Claude discovered? What's his origin story?

Why would he go there?

Self inflicted german guilt and pain

youtube.com/watch?v=c1BTnacGgQo

I believe this was the first video he was on.

Ok Arsenal fans, what are the chances of Arsenal reaching the EL finals? In order to reach the final you'll have to beat Roma or Spurs (this is the most optimistic scenario, there might be much tougher teams placed 3rd in CL groups), in fact this might happen even in the first knockout stage because it's an open draw

gee i wonder what that statement could be?

>we

Absolute legend, calling to injure Bale on his first appearance
>February 2013
HAHA dont forget you're here forever

Reminder he was never worth a shit. Just typical hyped up English garbage. Pep had ball boys better than him at Barca.

What eber happedned to Bully?

Should be good maybe. This is the first chance Wenger can win european trophy so he might take this very seriously.

Also he's lost it this early, pressure from everywhere.
theguardian.com/football/2017/sep/07/arsene-wenger-arsenal-legends-critics-bournemouth
>Arsène Wenger tells Arsenal legends: you weren’t perfect either. Arsène Wenger has appealed for unity at Arsenal before the potentially fraught home game against Bournemouth on Saturday and reminded those former club “legends” who have been vociferous in their criticism that they were far from perfect during their careers.
>“I always have problems understanding what a legend is and what a legend isn’t,” Wenger said. “I’ve had all the players here and we speak about today but they all had their weaknesses, as well. Don’t worry about that. They had their weak games and their weak behaviours. Nobody was perfect. “We have to take a distance with that, as well; focus on our performance and not be dragged into any animosity. We are all grateful for what they have done for the club but what matters is always the players on the pitch, who can defend the pride of the club.”

>pride of the club

>the pride of this general

why? Manchester fans can't even keep their general going for a day. Pathetic really

filipinos and americans dont keep close enough hours

I
FUCKING
HATE
ARSENAL

we all do guy its alright

Blame Wenger.

fookin love arsenal

t.alexis

stop shitposting and get back to training alexis

man claude had big tatas

>Reiss Nelson scores to put Arsenal U23s 1-0 up against Man United. His sixth goal of the season.

twitter.com/AManHasNoClub/status/906224591189762048

when I support Arsenal again he's going to be my favourite player desu

>“I always have problems understanding what a legend is and what a legend isn’t,” Wenger said. “I’ve had all the players here and we speak about today but they all had their weaknesses, as well. Don’t worry about that. They had their weak games and their weak behaviours

Wew. Wenger really sent for them. Need someone to reply now.

Anyone else think Lacazette is the new Perez? It's obvious that Wenger never wanted him and rates Welbeck the most out of our strikers, watch him be on the bench again for Bournemouth.

Lad can do it all. Pls keep Wenger far away from him.

>thinking he can chastise players that he inhereted from Graham
>players who have all corraborated that they had to take leadership responsibility on various organizational tasks/successes
Woof, can't wait to see who fires back.

It's the fact that man said "don't worry about that" and "they had weak behaviours". No way I could take Wenger disrespecting me like that.

I haven't seen another club's current admininistration disrespect club legends as badly as Arsenal have. It's a shame. There are only a few key people at the club that have contributed to the pervasive cancer in the club.

Isn't that just Wenger's response to legends' critics?

Other club's also have legends actively involved in the club in coaching/managing/ambassador roles, wenger pushes them out.

Nah because he's not responding to what they said in this instance. Instead he's saying they're not legends and calling them weak.
If it was them saying something like "there's no leaders in the team" and Wenger saying "well yeah there is" it'd be different.
Wenger feels hurt so he's disrespecting them now.

Should have been "clubs" not "club's"

Yep, Wenger is right not to rate him though he's fucking terrible. Feels like Mustafi and him were both forced on Wenger

>wenger is forced to make signings
sounds about right

>Reiss Nelson plays for the U23s
>Walnut and Welbeck play for the first team

how?!?

>he's fucking terrible
Even more than Welbeck though?

That means it's not because the club think poorly of their legends, it just Wenger doesn't want them to be involved in the club. Wenger OUT.

Kek there were so many critics from legends so Wenger had to answer them in general or he just doesn't want to specifically answer to someone's critic for modesty and to lessen hostility.

>talking to two Arsenal fans at work today
>they've finally become WOBs after being AKBs last season
>now starting to say hateful things about Wenger like I do
>but they still rate Ramsey and Welbeck

ffs

He's a (much) better finisher but Welbeck's all round game is better

welbeck literally can't do anything well. don't take the piss lad.

Kill yourself, welbeck can't do anything right