ITT: Albums that "Men" should not like

Please turn in your man card if you enjoy this. Your mom probably likes manlier music than this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BFBjY_Kj2ko
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>he believes in the gender binary

I dont care I'm not fucking the music bro. You're missing out on some quality shit if you ignore music based on how masculine it supposedly is. I'd rather listen to a Cocteau Twins or Francoise Hardy song any day of the week than 99% of metal.

this is a little sad

This pleb right here... Christ. Imagine not liking Cocteau Twins and listening to some "manly" garbage like AC/DC or some shit

What does soy taste like? Semen?

>soy

h-he does it again!
Sup Forums btfo by based soyposter
you drink teh soy you teh gay lolz

I'm not about to starting caring desu this album is good it makes my emotions feel better

It tastes like like your mothers pussy juice after I pounded it for over 9 hours

The Cocteau Twins are music clearly for women. Like dude...if you listen to this, you like getting buttfucked by men. It's like the sound of submissiveness, it sounds like a woman moaning sexually and the kind of music that makes you feel like a bitch. How can you call yourself a man and listen to this fairy sex magic shite? Yes, I can tell you drink plenty of soy milk for breakfast by your music taste and general demeanor.

you've thought about this a lot clearly

Yo this guy's afraid of a fucking bean.

let's play a game guys

Sup Forums or /r9k/ crossposter?

i'm leaning Sup Forums

Well, I'm the biggest faggot in the world right now then.

Fuck y'all.

>the ending on frou frou foxes

Shit hits hard

LOUDER LOUDER

All it should take for people to know you're a man is to look at you. If you need to blast manly music to assert your masculinity then something is wrong or you're just insecure.

i can tell you drink plenty of semen for breakfast

soyposters remember: if the artists you listen to are anything less than republican, you're commiting white genocide.

Go to bed, kid. If you can't appreciate Cocteau Twins and many others from that 4AD era you should just walk into an ocean and never turn back

What do you think is manly then?

Metal?

That's literally the faggiest genre of music of them all.

What's it to you assclown?
People who are manly in the first place wouldnt be listening to shoegays (gay in the name) or momrock bullshit like this. I like manly music because I am a masculine man. Sknyrd, Pantera, AC/DC, 3 Doors Down, 5 finger Death Punch, Metallica, Tool, that's the good shit right there.
Don't need to tell me twice fairy frou frou boy.
A bean you clearly love to consume, bitchtits.
Funny, didn't know you were talking to your mother.
Not entirely inaccurate, you gotta support artists who support family values and tradition financially, cant give your money to homosexual deviants, communist subverters, and women.

if listening to the cocteau twins and not metal and acdc makes me gay then call me freddy mercury

the tism is strong itt

homosexual who loves extreme metal here, can confirm metal is intensely gay and has only made me more confident in my gayness

youtube.com/watch?v=BFBjY_Kj2ko

Actually male chauvinist music. Good values, good politics, manly to the extreme (metal, the whitest and strongest pop genre achieved yet by humanity, and the apropiation of the positive aspects of rap (the animalistic male violence devoid of the animalistic).) Approved free of soy.

HoLV is entry level Cocteaus but it's still a good album.

>Sknyrd, Pantera, AC/DC, 3 Doors Down, 5 finger Death Punch, Metallica, Tool
b8

treasure is their best

*turns in man card*

What the fuck man

Gay people are supposed to like Cocteau Twins, Depeche Mode, Pet Shop Boys and Kate Bush.

I mean I'm gay myself; I just thought that was the rule.

>metal
>white
>literally invented by anglos
>white
good bait, you almost had me

is this supposed to be comedy

>he doesn't like women's moanings
What a roundabout way to say you're gay

I slightly prefer Victorialand but Treasure's right up there with it.

most stereotypically gay music isn't very good to me, the only outright fruity thing i enjoy is bowie

Well, looks like pic related is officially for chads now.

But that's rock pop

clearly bait

Hey, I'm a proud semen drinker and I don't eat soy.

Way to miss the point. Metal represents the phase of the illuminated white race better than any other genre. You had no problem with the white cuase appropiating rap in the music video I linked, but you are complaining about the anglos, our biggests useful idiots? Thw White Movement nees the forde of the Will that metal music represents.

>still falling for RHCP is pop rock meme

>not enjoying both cocteau twins and motörhead

Variety is the soy of life

Liz Fraser is the greatest female vocalist that's ever lived.

>tfw listen to Cocteau Twins every time I have sex

do you think about big cocks going in your ass a lot?

ive done this and it's pretty ace yeah

done this many times, very recommended

There were two guys in the band

I know you're being "ironic", but you should've tried harder

I never asked to be a man... :-(

de soy

Guys can be gay too...sexist.
But you are. Grow a pair.

Let's play a game, user

Facebook, Imgur or Reddit?

I'm saying all three since you're too stupid and new to know what's bait and pretend to have a grasp of what Sup Forums culture is even though you spend your sad life on social media but feel "cool" for posting on an "underground" place like Sup Forums and fail to capitalize like a mongoloid.

go see a shrink ma dude

Suck my dick bitchboi

What should I do if I like Cocteau Twins and various metal bands alike?

>it sounds like a woman moaning sexually
Wouldn't that make it more masculine to listen to?

Soy posters unironically btfo lmao

I take it you grew up feeling unmanly so you're now insecure and need to bother others about it? Probably.

>implying you don't want fairy sex magic

What a fucking virgin lol

>le ebin underground board culture
fuck off you absolute retard
the soy meme is normie as fuck
literally used by the same people who unironically post rage comics on 9gag
>caring about capitalization on swahili sex advice forum
yeah no doubt you are an underage tourist

what the FUCK is she saying?

>being this insecure

Reminder that pic related are the people who post the soy meme