Finland is a complete shithole. Why, you may ask?

Finland is a complete shithole. Why, you may ask?

They are not European. They are imposters. Finns like to call themselves Nordic to fit in with Sweden, Norway. But the culture is different from those culture in Norway and Sweden. Norway, Sweden, Denmark, and Iceland share the culture of Scandinavia. "Nordic" is a term that Finns use to pretend to be European. You don't hear Russia saying they are Nordic even though they border Norway.

Finnish isn't even part of the Indo-European language system. It has nothing in common with its Scandinavian neighbors. They are invaders from the East, they came from the Ural mountains in Asia, Finns are Asians, not Europeans. It has been proven that they don't share the Haplogroup R1b Y-DNA that Western European have, nor do they share the Haplogroup R1a Y-DNA that Slavic people shared. Instead, they have the Haplogroup N Y-DNA that Asians share.

Why are Finns completely inferior to Europeans?

Because they have no culture. The culture you see in modern day Finland today is one of progressive-LGBT liberal cultural marxist culture. The Finns use this as a cover because they have no culture. Finland didn't even exist 105 years ago. Finnish schools only have 3 subjects instead of the traditional 5 subjects- native language, math, science, social studies/history, foreign language. Finnish schools knows that Finnish is a complete garbage because nobody speaks Finnish outside the country and the language isn't related to the Germanic, Romance, nor Slavic languages. Also Finland doesn't have any history besides being slaves to the Europeans such as the Russians or the Swedes. Even if Finns have a history class, it would at best last 2 days, which consists of appropriating Swedish's Vikings and calling Varangians as "Finns". They would also have to talk about losing Karelia to the Russians, which is more embarrassing than admitting they aren't really Europeans.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qx8hrhBZJ98
utu.fi/en/Pages/home.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This 2bh

foreigners please don't come here

I didn't read nothing lol

2/10
Basic information

Should've gone more in-depth.

I'm moving to finland in two weeks. I'm sure it's very nice place.

Gonna study in Finland, try and stop me

Uralic family is related to the Indo-European family, they share some grammatical elements if you go back to their origins.

nooooooooooooooooooooo! finland is shit!!!!

Hey, me too!

In what way does Finnish share the same grammatical elements as indo European languages?

I love Finland

Hey Finnbro I'm going to Finland hear you have nice women give me some advice! Would you also mind if I crashed at your place and ate your food? Also hear you have a comfy bed can I have that too? :^)

Finland smells like shit(everywhere) and many rude people who hate foreigners.
Keep away

>no culture

This thread is stupid. Countries and cultures are a very temporary thing. In my life time i have seen the birth of probably about 17 countries including former Soviet, African and ex-Yugo. Empires rise and fall. Just because we are only here for 80 or so years and we don't get to witness it as often doesn't mean it isn't the norm. Culture is also not static. Attitudes change over time. What a Finn or what is Scandinavia is now may not be the same in the future.

tl;dr why stress over something so stupid?

im going to go there and not even attempt to speak a word of suomi

fuck off paki

So if I am a Russian long hair nationlistic anarchistic aryan dark lord and I came to Finland to play synth dungeon Slavic black metal music will you hate me or love me will I get Finnish girls on my dick if I say I am Russian aryan I hate Americans I love pagan Slavic satanic cultur only and one day we will nuke America hahahahaa hahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahsh fuck the human race I serv saroumon only and darkness I wana see the human race wiped from the face of earth I am pro super humans and anti humans

If you say yes I will try Finnish next I all ready can speak Polish Russian Ukrainian Serbian Bulgarian Greek old Slavic old Latin

I am thinking what next German or Finnish or swidish or Norwegian I still think they all sound like shit but Finnish sound good and realy evil just like Slavic a lot of motions and fellings on every words

Finland have good black metal bands just like Russia Belarus and ukraina btw so I will feel like home in the forest :) in Kalevala making songs in Russian Ukrainian Polish on kuntelas on shit with screaming and girls singing in a aryan tons to make our pride jump higher suka blyat
???

Do you love moonsoorow Finn??

If I am to visit a European country, I'd choose Finland.

We would love to have you immigrate here permanently

Thanks a lot for your kindness, brother. I wish I were resourceful enough to immigrate to Finland.

good post
finland is easily the worst country on earth
we all are depressed and drunks
most finns are suicidal
we are the ugliest race in the world too

fuck finland
all finns are stupid rednecks with sub-80 iq

>ywn be finnish
youtube.com/watch?v=qx8hrhBZJ98

It really triggers me that non-indo-european people still exist in Europe.
Now, I am not saying that we should genocide all Finns, but something needs to be done

russia nuke this shithole for fucks sake

What part of Russia are you from?

Helsingfors universitet?

Estonia

And your parents?

Soviet Union

Which oblast/republic?

utu.fi/en/Pages/home.aspx

>You've matched
What do?

>You've matched

What do?

Leningrad

t-that's a man, r-right?

would roll over and commit sepakku

Finnish tinder can't be that bad can it? Visiting Helsinki in a couple days for the weekend

Ah hahahahahahahah e*ropoor in denial oh man I shed a year of joy

Helsinki tinder is full of your average instagram celebrity-tier girls

Why do Finns have epicanthic folds?

finland would be great if it didn't have so many fucking lakes. seriously your country is a fucking mosquito breeding ground.

lmao have fun

I hope you're right Matti. As long as it's not pic related

they're northern eurasian snow beasts

There are no mosquitos in the south. Haven't even seen one in 20 years.