Karen edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QllvHZW33dE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

3D women are not important

Get it together

Hey!

What is a good news source for NZ?

Also, what movies should I watch to learn a bit more about NZ culture and everything?

or read...

Radio New Zealand is the best NZ News site

For movies watch all of Taika Waititi movies (Boy etc), and Once were warriors.
I don't know much about nz books, but classic tv shows are probably the best way to get a glimpse into nz culture.

Thanks.

Thread theme song.

youtube.com/watch?v=QllvHZW33dE

>Nz
>Culture

hahahaha what a joke lad
no anglos have any such thing known as culture mate

Are you telling me fish and chips and beating the missus isn't a fine example of culture?

wtf are you talking about?

Brits have rich culture. Their food just sucks.

Dunno much about former colonies like South Africa or whatever but they (you) have to have something.

Mum cleaned out my dirty clothes today lads. I think she's seen the cum stained panties.

For movies I'd recommend Goodbye Pork Pie (the original not the remake) and also Bro Town which is a good NZ animated TV show

>Bro Town
very nice, I'm literally watching an episode on youtube because the serb reminded me of it.
>Their food just sucks
English breakfast is the best breakfast meal in the entire world.

>watching an episode right now
I might do the same, I remember it being good hopefully it still holds up

I will check it out. Ty

>English breakfast is the best breakfast meal in the entire world.

Lel

I rise you with bosnian.

The best NZ series is Outrageous Fortune.

As a kid I didn't really like bro town to be honest, but watching the first episode this show is so fucking funny.
I guess because alot of the humor is more adult based (kinda liked south park now that I think about it).
>milk and pastry
yea, unbeatable breakfast
Never saw it desu

Karen's actually from new zealand?!

of course she is, the British just appropriated her from her rightful homeland.

Yogurt

and that is best pastry ever

>Yogurt
That's so much yogurt wtf, I have yogurt for breakfast and I can only manage like 1/5 of whats in that glass.

I guess it goes together so well...

Dang, she's like 10x hotter now....

>Bro Town is adult based
It's the most retarded show in the world
It's funny because its just so ridiculously juvenile

Shit thread.

You welcome

It's funny because it gave a juvenile take on social issues and popular culture.
Just because it has juvenile humor doesn't mean it isn't adult satire.
If you watched it as a kid sure you could laugh at some jokes but the underlining satire would be lost on you, just like with south park.

I dunno, I just watched an episode and there was tons of jokes that went over my head as a kid

Over a week ago, a league friend committed suicide. We met in league and became friends out of the game. He was in his mid twenties when he decided to give up.
I'm 30 years old and when I started gaming at 17, I just wanted to get away from my struggles in real life. I used gaming as a sort of escape. I used gaming to create a new life. I made up new lies, and new lives for me to live out that noone could ever know about. My lies were extreme. My lies were screams for attention.
I feel guilty right now. I feel like I should've been more available for my friend. He was screaming for help and attention, and I was deaf to his screams. Please know that if you want a listening ear, please please please reach out for it. I will be non-judgmental (I have made many mistakes and made many sickening lies) and be a listening ear. Please add me and hit me up, I will listen.
IGN (NA): Miles D, Wonka Barz, No Shirt Lee Sin

>browsing LoL reddit
All the racism and poverty jokes went over my head as a kid, and those are the funniest ones desu

watch bro town the scene where he takes a poo and it floats down the drain is funny haha

Yeah I missed all the stuff about the "bloody darkies" as a kid

it's also an interesting look back to see all the celebrity's that are no longer prevalent, like John Campbell, Scribe and Helen Clark

How hard is to pirate stuff in NZ?

I ask because for example in Germoney police would come to your home like you are a drug dealer financing neo nazis or something (friend is my source on this so...)

If you pirate stuff you get 3 police warnings before you get legal trouble.
However I have been pirating stuff for a decade and have never heard of anybody in the entire country getting a single warning so you are as good as gold.

BAKA

y-you too...

l-lewd

>tfw no food again

What were you trying to do?

me on the right
I know that feel, I ran out of cup noodles so I had a couple of cookies for dinner

I really want to cook you a nice meal.
You deserve better.

didn't even read that post

It's fine, I never have much of an appetite anyway
You don't have this problem if you tie them up

*ties you up so I can force feed you*
Its not just about that, eating good food is a important part of a fulfilling life.
You are what you eat, and eating food like that will only sap your energy and will detrimental to your health.
t. ate like shit for years of my life

Shit eat stuff?

eats*

>your shit ate your food again
baka

Well I've got to get up reasonably early so goodnight everyone

Maybe, but I seem be doing fine so no need to fix what ain't broke

Good night
>so no need to fix what ain't broke
o-oh ok, just looking out for you is all.

Fucking lithuania. Kill yourselves, animefaggots.

senpai~~~~~

what is karens kiwi cousin called

faggot retard

>lots and lots of roleplayers

Why are you here?

sven

>lots and lots of roleplayers

Hello famous one, I am just out of my mind and want to see around threads.
Balt, how is it going?
Have you completed extella?

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuude nice digits.

Okay not that much desu, hbu?
Not yet

Doing okay, almost done with all sidestories.
Been recently getting kinda over hyped about the future release of voiced fate hollow ataraxia pack for the pc, even through I have already completed it, will do it again with the voicepack.

Delete this.

Just embrace the gay.

Nice, good for you, is fate hollow ataraxia any good?

It's enjoyable, lots of variation in the play. If you haven't played it and want to play it I recommend you to wait, soon they will add the voicepack from the vita version to the regular pc version.

Oh okay I will wait for that then

good

I'm not gay.

Is ck2/eu4 kiwi user around?

Am I welcome here?

We all know you crave the cock.

Yea I'm here
Sure why not

The general I used to post on is no longer a thing. Anything I need to know about this one?

Karen?

uh... there is alot of gay roleplaying so just be prepared for that, also alot of anime.
Karen rightfully belongs to NZ
Doesn't look like her desu

Herro lads.

>there is alot of gay roleplaying so just be prepared for that, also alot of anime.
So nothing different. Any notable namefags or none in this general?

>its that muslim in australia

>notable namefags
I mean... I guess Peaa namefags, there's also Mikoto but he doesn't post much recently.
'ello bruv

Best post in this ITT
Almost missing autistic eesti circle jerks desu

first real lithuanian reporting in

I don't.
The russian has been telling people lies, I don't know why he has a vendetta against me.

>the poleshit is back in Lithuania

>been telling people lies
oh yea sure """lies"""

Daily dose of Patchy

That's not even gay.

would you be willing to post your steam ID or discord code?

Actually do you mean the other kiwi that actually plays it actively?
I probably should have said that at the start, I thought you were talking about our conversation last night.

Yeah, I was.

Alrighty then. This will be my first proper post in this general: There is only one true religion and that is the religion of El. The worship and veneration of El and his many children is the only way for your npš to enter the land of Mot.

It makes me glad people in these threads like each other so much.

It just doesn't feel the same. Goodnight.

nice photoshop

Wow the DNS adapter just fucked out so my internet stopped working, pretty weird desu
Very high quality post, thanks for sharing
opps, silly me
*playfully knocks head*