Post Sup Forums ideal gf/bf

Post Sup Forums ideal gf/bf

leave it to /fit/

that's shockingly sad

i know

fresh

What should a shadow spawn gf listening to?

lmao

Hopefully this

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

no

bjork is 52 she hasnt been fertile for 17 years

Go back to middle school, what the FUCK is wrong with you

what does she listen to?

wow so cool and edgy

whatever he listens to

:( please stop it

this

i want my unhealthy naive 18yo relationship back so fucking bad.

nice

this thread is vaguely music related but it's a great excuse to post my gf memes

>drops fork
>cries
lmao

so this thread took a quick emo turn, eh?

always does
everyone seems to want an emtionally damaged girl who needs constant reassurance and is insane rather than a healthy relationship that gets them somewhere in life and helps them
sad

in my case you're completely right and i don't deny it. i'm the male, emotional equivalent of a girl with a rape kink.

thats pathetic
enjoy your shitty relationship and girl who just wants to bring you down and sit in front of a screen all day
i thought the no gf dream was to get one and start doing things with them you wouldnt do otherwise

Current 93

I instantly regret making this

anyone got the industrial gf pic?

no it's to have someone who'll listen adoringly as i unload all of my resentments and insecurities, for a few months until she can't take it anymore and has to get on with her own life

:) :)

Is SOA Henry Rollins her bf?

uh oh

literally pathetic

dont expect anybody to be this perfect. because i already know you dont nearly deserve that. nobody does

Anyone got a high res industrial gf?

this this this

that kind of "if it ain't broke don't fix it" philosophy could foster a really long, healthy, untroubled relationship. i think you're onto something, hope you find her.

Ideal gf:
>her

I need this but bigger

need loser bf with entry-level taste

OC
r8

Right here, baby.

anyone on Sup Forums

what bands do you like?

I feel you. I've realised that it's something I can't explain to other people but yeah, almost three years later it still hurts like hell. I don't think I'm ever going to love or be loved like that again. After sharing the darkest and most intimate details of our lives with each other, we're probably never even going to talk again. It's a lonely fucking feeling, I'll tell you that. I still have a hard time even looking other girls in the eye.

Not him, but...

requesting Chillwave GF

Oh, you know, Deftones, Nirvana, Brand New, the Beatles, Butthole Surfers, They Might Be Giants, the Doors, Black Sabbath, Weezer, Sonic Youth, Slint, Pixies Sunny Day Real Estate, the list goes on...

the best pink floyd album kinda messes it up though. too patrician.

nice. are there any albums you've wanted to fuck to?

FUCK, what if I told you that I deleted the title track because I really dislike it?

>had this
>she cheated on me

Pretty terrible man

>im not too clingy am i
>im ugly why would you want me
literally me

Literally me too, the male version of that. I hate it, I'm so pathetic.

OMG DATE

Came to this thread to meme but then it hit too close to home

sure hit me up but i really am ugly

Um, no. Two people like that would be insufferable together. As much as I am like that, I couldn't stand being with someone like that as well.

This thread is amazing.

>woman
>prog

Holy fuck this thread went downhill. These always go from great to all of you retards pretending like being ugly and clingy are attractive traits. Either all of you are seriously fucked in the head or you've never been in a relationship before

Mods delet this

>user, please stop playing Hospice on repeat
I kek'd

why’d you fuckin bump it you retard

>I will consume your enemies, should you wish
Whoa mama, need me a girl like that

this

witnessed

Where is this girl? Where?

Legit the only girl I could get excited about dating at this point.

>suicide within the next 5 years gf

>My orgasms don't matter

the funniest thing about this post is that the people in this thread think it could happen to them

sounds like something only a Sup Forums, Sup Forums, /r9k/, Sup Forums - Sup Forumstard cross poster could ever come up with. Impressive.

Death Grips, NMH, Linkin Park, the list goes on...

What's an astral baby?

>wanting to be with someone whos dependent on you for their happiness

i just came

K

honestly you'll grow out of it. that's a bittersweet though, i feel a lot more detached from people than i did when i was a teenager and super insecure. but at least i don't cringe so much at my own behaviour anymore.

you forgot
>this is my last pack, i'm serious about quitting this time
>*likes monopoly*

this
First step is acknowledging it's a problem or will become a problem. The world outside schools will kick all that shit out of you pretty fast and if you cling onto it like it's what makes you you or what makes your character endearing, the white man will fucking eat you.