Why aren't you muscular?

Why aren't you muscular?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/eoKi4iG
mensjournal.com/health-fitness/articles/rucking-the-cardio-workout-that-builds-muscle-too-w199970
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wrong board
sage and report
too much important shit going on leaf

I'm not a teenager and I have to work most days of the week.

Also my country spawned McDonalds.

Cause i'm a transitioning MtF that wants to look feminine?

i'm natty /fit/

being bulky looks gross

damn he thicc

Muscle mass looks gross. Working out is absolutely degenerate, cardio is the only thing that matters :^)

imgur.com/eoKi4iG

Because I'm fucking swole, bruh.

because i'm ottermode

Maybe if youre a twink or woman

im lazy

>ottermode

Herro :^)

>Maybe if youre a twink or woman

Maybe I'm both, cis scum

Because I'm full Dad mode.

>slaying pussy

Best to be fit to your frame senpai

>Implying I'm not permacruise 250mg mustard race blasting 50mg of China's finest anavar
>Implying I'm not 3/4/5
>Implying I'm not a civil engineer from a good university
>Implying I'm not trilingual
>Implying I'm not dating a qt3.14 cardio bunny doctor who is Implying I don't strive to be what I wish all my fellow citizens would be

We're all gonna make it, senpai.

If I can do it, anyone can.

Look, we can still be friends!

>China's

Aaaaaaaaaand dropped :^)

I feel like that's more disgusting than attractive from a female perspective

>lifting for grils

that's gay dude

Steroids are expensive. When I stop being a poorfag I'll get big. Right now I have to settle for shit tier natty gains.

Working on it.

bench is just under 2pl8 (215x3)
1rm squat is 345
1rm deadlift is 385

Feels good man

I am. Take that!

Captcha: fugger business

I am

I don't have the willpower to stay committed to working out for an extended period of time. Eating healthy and maintaining a muscular physique is also quite expensive, and micromanaging your food intake is too much hassle.

Shit genetics

Why not be practical?

I train different than a bunch of the guys around me, because I talked with men much older than me before I got seriously into my health. They did the weight lift and 2x4's on the shoulder life style, now they are all fat fucks that lost 60%+ of their strength and cannot keep the wind up let alone cardio.

I'm not denying the strength factor, but holy fuck men, go for a nice sprint/jog/sprint/jog combination every day. Make sure you're actually moving the body around as appose to moving a heavy amount a little.

You'd be surprised how many big fuckers get gassed so quickly in a sparring match (without even having to take it to the ground, just playing the old stick and move game). If you're not going to train your heart and your lungs as much as the weight you can pull/push, it's really fucking pointless.
Most men really only have 0:45 to 1:30 of 110% life/death movement, because it's not something you really go out and train all that often.
If you are between 16-30 and you're not trying to push for the puke bucket every single week (every other day even), then you need to step it up.

I was really muscular but now I'm the sole parent of two toddlers. So working out isn't possible.

Also concealed carry means working out is really just vanity

>I'm the sole parent of two toddlers

lmao her black bf left her

your dad said he liked me fine as i am

fag

Caloric intake stimulates igf-1, this speeds up aging. You need to consume a ton of calories to be muscular. I'd rather not speed up senescence.

Or my white wife died in an accident stupid fuck

I am, and that faggot is wearing his shorts retard low. if he turned around you could probably see crack or the short line is literally right above crack. I wear my shorts that low when im flexing in the mirror and shit, it's not a comfortable wear, wtf is he doing..

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Or my white wife died in an accident

In a freak coalburning accident? :^)

Damn. Sleep well, mama ;_;7

it takes 2 hours a week and years of consistency.

igf-1 speeds aging, but makes you look younger. Look like a vegan and die at 90, or look healthy and young and die at 80. Take your pick.

Why would I want to be?

>died
>accident
she faked her death and left you for jamal

Dude has a weak ass chest and lower abs.
Yes, I would say that to his face because I am slightly bigger than him and he looks like he only does arms.
also
>only faggots play tennis

Le Science Man is an expert in his field, but sure doesn't know jack shit about history.

Imagine being swallowed whole by this fucking stud. Imaging resting in his thick, gurgling stomach as he kicks back and processes your body.

Well considering it is illegal here, I do what I can with what I have.

If you'd like to mail me some sterons, I'd be glad to accept. :)

too lazy and already married = life already over.
Although, I am still working on getting at least healthier. Just not doing a good job of it though.

Imagine killing yourself faggot

Because women are too stupid to realize how much effort it takes to be that lean and dry and have mass at the same time.

No, it is to help you get from cover to cover more quickly and safely. Your fat arse wont last long in a gunfight, so that CC is more likely to get you killed than save your life.

I'd rather be bear mode and stronger than some faggot doing cutting for his boyfriend.

Today is chest day. I currently bench press a max of 30kg (5 on each side of a 20kg Olympic bar), and dumbbell press 12.5 kg but might try 15kg today. Because the only gym buddy I've ever had with any sort of commitment is overseas, I've been benching 27.5kg. The extra weight is all it takes for extreme struggle and I'm worried I'll drop it on myself.

I'm a skinny lanklet, 6'0 and weight between 55-60kg.

Anyway, I believe lifting is an imperative for the red pilled either for the pursuit of ultimate self control as the ubermensch or due to the Socratic belief all men should see the full extent of their body. In either case, your motivation should never be narcissistic, should never be about attracting women (such is approval seeking) and the only other acceptable alternative is for the rush.

If you don't lift, just fuck off to tumblr and you can whinge about attractive people in fat, ugly, weakness positive thread. You're not welcome here.

Bearmode IS muscular. Without the muscles, you're just a lardass.

Oh snap germany bringing the bantz

Post body to prove it

Ironically enough I actually think that is just what he was imagining.

It took me a second to figure out what that "processes you body" thing was. I assumed it was just some Reddit fagspeak for jerks you off or something but then...

Fuck the Internet, really

>fat powerlifters thinking they're bearmode

delete your account

Are you joking? I started at about 50kg.
Anyway, remember to eat. If you're just skin and bones and want to gain mass, eating is as important as lifting.

Got no arms or legs. Typing this with a pencil in my mouth

i am fasting this month

Clearly you play a lot of rainbow six and don't read many statistics on shooting incidents.

Is it also important to work on your diving jump move while shouting "Auuuugh!" and firing two pistols at once?

I'm a depressed shut in skinnyfat manlet. Leave me alone Chads, fuck off.

Everyone is muscular, better question is why are most so fucking fat

Or, you know, you could be someone who wants a functional body, and not just a shitload of mass that weighs you down if you want to actually go out and do something.

>being this gay

I drink too much Soda.

>I'd rather be bear mode

Translation: "I'm morbidly obese and glued to my mobility scooter. See you al Walmart!"

>played football, lifted weights, was 100% functional for what I wanted to do.

Not everyone wants to run marathons, torstein.

Because I don't use steroids.

mensjournal.com/health-fitness/articles/rucking-the-cardio-workout-that-builds-muscle-too-w199970

Your problem has been solved. If you're too lazy to even do this. Then you deserve to be a faggot for the rest of your life. I doubt you're too poor for this either.

That's a question loaded heavier than the barbell I use for my deadlifts

either great joke or fucking kill yourself