Does anybody here unironically not support Al Assad?

Does anybody here unironically not support Al Assad?

>unironically

You and every other cunt that uses the word "unironically" need to invest in a fucking dictionary.

I don't because I like cheap oil.

Fuck the Middle East, the worse they are the better for me.

It's a meme, you fucking newfag.

that makes you a nigger

yes the rapeugee crisis is doing just wonders isn't it, and yes my govt does unfortunately

Meh, he's just like many other leaders.

I pledged allegiance to Rossia and Putin long ago so whoever they support I support.

Think of all the shitskins on the bottom of the Mediterranean Sea.

>feeling pity towards shitskins
You niggerlover.

This is actually a sane and justifiable position.

"We're the good guys and we're just there to liberate Syria with opur freedums" is not a justifiable or defensible position.

"Assad is a threat to our national security" is not a justifiable or defensible position.

"Fuck the middle east, I like cheap oil and I'm cool with fucking over that region for my own self-interest" is at least completely fucking honest and needs nothing to hide behind.

ISAF for Assad

No, hue is a meme, you're just fucking retarded.

problem is there are far more shitskins that made it past the Mediterranean and are knocking at our gates

It's him or more isis. Shit, I don't even like the guy but at least he wants a stable country.

Who doesn't?

The problem isn't them knocking at our gates, it's us letting them in.

I support "The Lion".

>supporting muslims of any kind

gross

Shias are actually bretty based, you must be JIDF.

I don't support him, I support carpet bombing Syria with nukes, then sending back the "refugees" even the ones that didn't come from Syria back to live in the irradiated wasteland.

After all of the lies that have been pedaled about him? Fuck yes I do.

To rule a land of savages you must be a savage yourself.

finally captured a t90 eh.

Yes, I support both sides of the war. I wish the region continual conflict for the greater American prosperity.

>I support carpet bombing Syria with nukes

but it's bad for us in the long run

Back in like the mid to late 1900s, the US always backed brutal dictators cause we were like, "At least they aren't communist, right?" and they kept order. Idk why we aren't still like that

Maybe then some of them will mutate into actual humans

Nope, I'm just tired of fucking shit skins shitting everything up, we need to fucking regrow our spines and just start out right slaughtering them, it's the only language they understand.

We don't give a shit about communism, uninformed friend. It's all about our interests. Plutarco Elias Calles in Mexico was a flaming commie, yet we supported him nonetheless.

Yeah, it is. It's bad for everyone in the long run, especially if it speeds us towards WWIII. Still, though, it's at least not full of shit.

They could have just given us the oil.

Only because there's no one else to support. The rest of the players in Syria are commiescum, terrorists/durkas, and foreign proxies.

But do not forget, if Assad didn't butcher his country's economy he wouldn't have pissed off all the 50 IQ illiterate sunni farmers who are now fighting him. He only has himself to blame for his moronic economic policy.

DOWN WITH THE RUSSIAN PUPPET
Of course I don't support Assad.

There are two forces that can rule Syria:

1. Assadists
2. ISIS

One has already done it before this shit was destabilized. The other would like to.

There are no other candidates. If you want to stop the war, you can't wait around for George Washington to show up. He isn't there.

1. Support Assad
2. Wring his nuts for Kurdish autonomy
3. Wring their nuts to accept autonomy
4. Every other armed formation needs to be ash.

That's the only way you even have any influence on what happens. Otherwise you can predict plenty of scenarios in which you have no influence at all, and won't for decades.

All of you faggots need to brush up on diplomacy. If everyone was saintly (like the moderate rebels!) there would be no need for war, armies or even diplomacy. People lie so you need diplomacy. People fight so you need armies.

(Also /sg/ is the only worthwhile part of this site so post this in an /sg/ thread you faggot.)

Assad is based. Can't wait until the wins the war.

The Tartarus port is of huge strategic significance for the russians, losing it would make war LESS likely not more. Also why are you complaining about terrorists killing each other?

This is the Iran-Iraq war all over again but we've got the russians, Islamic terroists and russian proxies all at each others throats. It really couldn't be better for the US. Just let the islamists all kill eachother in Syria and get comfy.

Personally, I'd like to see the war going for as long as possible. No better war to get rid of terrorists.

>implying you can put even a dent in terrorism while Saudi Arabia still exists

Make it the official terrorist meat grinder nation.

You misspelled Israel.

Then we found out we can replace them with other people who are more willing to bend over for us.

tfw you will never launch nukes at Riyadh and Mecca

Dont care who wins, I just want it over now. Its ruining Europe, ruining the U.S., ruined a stable state in the ME. Fuck this war.

probably Belgium supports the 'moderate rebels'
that's why they got blown up a few times

I support the Meme Assad

but I hope the rebels get rid of him. He was supporting AQI back in the 2000s to spite the US.

No I definitely meant Saudi Arabia. Israel might have a destabilising impact on the area but it is the Saudis who export wahhabism while funding almost every terrorist organisation under the sun and then providing them with diplomatic protection.

Then you do care who wins. Jews and Saudis pushed this because they were emboldened by earlier successes.

>it's ruining Europe
It's not. Europe was never good. It might be ruining some decent parts of it, but that's it. And that's only if you consider Britain part of Europe, which you shouldn't.

>ruining the US
Nope, I can drive my massive SUV around really cheap.

>stable state in the ME
Who cares about sandniggers?

And now you are supporting al-Nusra to spite Russia/Iran.

Isn't it funny how that works.

I literally just don't fucking care. 90% of Americans know diddly fucking squat about Assad or the opposition, or anything to do with Syria other than MUH POOR REFUGEES!

We should just up and fucking bail on that entire region of the world. Let them murder and rape the shit out of each other for all I care.

Not our problem.

>Israel might have a destabilising impact on the area
Not even close. Israel's the Saudis' boss. You only took half the red pill.

No, you definitely meant Iran. They're the ones chanting death to America.

>Europe was never good
This. Remembuh da six zillion

Except the whole ISIS thing but okay

Why did they give it back?

>US intervention caused ISIS
>we need more intervention
Sure thing, rabbi.

Assad's a mass-murdering dictator and it's a pity the opposition against him is dominated by salafi-jihadists.

The only faction in Syria worth supporting is the SDF.

If you held a gun to my head and asked me who I would ultimately want to win, I would say Assad. That doesn't mean he isn't a mass-murdering piece of shit though.

Hillary pls go

It was fated to happen.

The post-ottoman carve-up, and Israel's subsequent establishment and rise to power ensured it.

Or just cut it up like an ugly step-child you have locked in your basement.
Kurdistan-Eastern-Western

inb4 butthurturkroach

As USA, we can't attack assad because we might start world war three with Russia. We want a long term war between Isis and Assad/Iran/Russia. Only reason why Isis is allowed to take power is because they are fighting USA's enemies.

the amerifats will take the S"Democratic"F bait easily, won't they?

>He was supporting AQI back in the 2000s
Lolno
Naqshbandis/Ba'athists, possibly. Mahdi Army, maybe. Hezbollah, very likely... but to spite Israel, not the US directly. AQI? You're out of your fucking mind.

Death to Assad

Ya Hayyu Ya Qayyum

Death to the shia

Ya Aziz Al Hakim

Death to the alawites

Ya rahman Ya rahim