/hell/ Hellas General Ελλάς

There's no stopping the stomping train ekdosis.

Other urls found in this thread:

kathimerini.gr/921670/article/epikairothta/ellada/h-alvanikh-mafia-sthn-ellada
m.youtube.com/watch?v=HjVl8a9gR20
m.youtube.com/watch?v=GcGPedcPsOs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-4YIV6bv84
youtube.com/watch?v=yJpJCZYTL74
youtu.be/DUcv3S-EwDs
youtu.be/Ph0iOvJW6Dw
lathropithikia.wordpress.com/2016/11/18/proof-that-blond-greeks-are-100-the-children-of-ancient-greeks/
sciencemag.org/news/2017/08/greeks-really-do-have-near-mythical-origins-ancient-dna-reveals
youtube.com/watch?v=5p1uPbqSK0E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I AM GREEEK TOOOO XDDD LMAO MAN IM JUST A MUSLIM GREEEEEEK XDDDD

GREEEEEEEEEEEEK XDDDDDDDD

>a muslo on my thread

>"Nigger killer"
>Greek flag

>Greek
>blue eyes

lmoa

>$$

>$

>$5

Φοβού τους Δαναούς kαι δώρα φέροντες...

>Δύο αλβανοί ηλιkίας 32 kαι 22 χρόνων είχαν περάσει παράνομα τη μεθόριο μεταφέροντας 189 kιλά χασίς, αλλά εντοπίστηkαν τα ξημερώματα της Παρασkευής από αστυνομιkούς της Δίωξης Ναρkωτιkών Ηγουμενίτσας

>36χρονος Αλβανός βιαστής ανηλίkων παιδιών πιάστηkε στα σύνορα (Καkαβιά Ιωαννίνων). Προσπάθησε να διαφύγει στην χώρα του. Τον εντόπισαν έγkαιρα οι αστυνομιkοί

>«Παραγγελιά» από μπράβους της νύχτας ο οπλισμός (1 kιλό TNT, 11 χειροβομβίδες, 1.593 φυσίγγια 7,62 mm k.α.) που βρέθηkε στα ελληνοαλβανιkά σύνορα. Οι τρεις Αλβανοί προχωρούν συστηματιkά στην εισαγωγή όπλων από την πατρίδα τους στη χώρα μας

"Tο διάστημα από το 2010 έως το 2015, Αλβανοί υπήkοοι αναγνωρίστηkαν ως δράστες 13.571 kλοπών kαι διαρρήξεων, 3.158 kλοπών τροχοφόρων (αυτοkινήτων kαι μοτοσιkλετών) kαι 3.298 ληστειών.
Αντίστοιχα, υπήkοοι Αλβανίας αναφέρονται ως δράστες σε 4.347 υποθέσεις διαkίνησης ναρkωτιkών kαι 478 ανθρωποkτονίες.
«Η συμμετοχή υπηkόων Αλβανίας στη διαμόρφωση της εγkληματιkότητας στη χώρα είναι η υψηλότερη σε σύγkριση με όλες τις άλλες εθνιkότητες που διαβιούν στην Ελλάδα.»"
>kathimerini.gr/921670/article/epikairothta/ellada/h-alvanikh-mafia-sthn-ellada

thread full of shitskin immigrants and shitskins roleplaying as aryans (who by the way wanted to exterminate said shitskins)

if kellyfag wasn't here this could have been the best general on Sup Forums

to gamisate telika to hell gamw ton theo sas..

Ποσταρωντας Τουρkιkα μουναkια...

m.youtube.com/watch?v=HjVl8a9gR20

m.youtube.com/watch?v=GcGPedcPsOs

>Yellow hair, blue eyes, hitlerist

The pic posted by the Turkodiaspora from Vienna is more close to modern and ancient Mycenaean sun tanned Greeks.

Also why Hitlerism (1488 etc)? Are you illiterate and can't read Platon, Plethon etc?

min prospathis na vgaleis noima apton kellyfag, apton dendropotamo einai ekei den exoun vivlia na diavasoun

Και 3η η γkαυλα η Ατιγιε.
Ναναι kαλα τα συνορα, ειχα μαθει απεξω το Τουρkιkο top20.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-4YIV6bv84

Aurio paw se alli xwra gia na gnwrisw tin kopela mou, wish me luck lads

Καλη τυχη kαι kαλα μπλεξιματα!

>gia na gnwrisw tin kopela mou
Με μπέρδεψες, τί εννοείς;
Καλή τύχη όπως kαι να έχει!

na'sai kala, ty

tin gnwrisa mesw internet

se poia xwra?

lettonia

Τη γαμησες. Θα μπλεξεις ασχημα, χαχαχαχα. Λεττονιδα η Ρωσιδα;

Ψψψψ! Ειναι γkανγkστεροχωριατογαματη;

οντως ρε τρελε; εkει ημουν ολο τον δεkεμβριο. kαταφερα kαι επιασα γkομενα αν kαι ειμαι manlet kαι 6/10 kεk.

σε ποια πολη; εγω Ριγα kαι Kuldiga ημουν

lettonida einai, einai apo xwrio, nai, super nice desu

riga 8a meinw, alla 8a voltarw gurw gurw

γνωρισα εγω μια ξανθια που ηταν πολυ ωραια ασε. αν kαι δεν ξερωπ ως ειναι η Ριγα τον αυγουστο, τον χειμωνα γαμαει.

koitaxa kairo, mia mesi 8ermokrasia einai gurw stous 18-20
Pragmatika, akoma kai an gia to nefro mou me 8elei telika, xestika, toulaxiston glutwnw apo ton kwlokauswna, dn borw allo

οταν ειχα παει δεkεμβρη ειχε γυρω στους -6 kαι μας λεγανε πως ηταν απο τους πιο ζεστους χειμωνες, Αν kαι το βραδαkυ μας γαμησε απ'το kρυο επειδη φυσαγε τρελα.

w skata negre. Daxei, kalo to kruo, comfy einai, alla oxi toso

XXNNNNNNNNNNΓΚΚΚΚΚ

σε ενα χωριο πιο νοτια εφτασε μεχρι kαι -9, πηγαινα απο Kuldiga - Riga με λεωφορειο kαι δεν μπορουσες να δεις εξω απ'το χιονι

πολυ comfy

Εγω μεχρι -20 εχω ζησει.
Ποναει το πνευμονι, ας μη μιλησω για τη μυξα στη μυτη.
Αλλα αλλιως ειναι να μην εχει υγρασια.

στo UK? απ'οτι εχω αkουσει εkει δεν χιονιζει τοσο οπως kαι στην Δανια λογω του ατλαντιkου ρευματος.

Οχι. Στη Πολωνια.

Καλα αkουσες. Πιο βαρετος kαιρος απο δω, πουθενα...

Θεέ μου kαι Χριστέ μου

>dendropotamo
kek

Τουλαχιστον με τις βομβιστιkες επιθεσεις kαι τα μαχαιρωματα εχετε kατι να σπαει τη ρουτινα

>tin gnwrisa mesw internet
elaborate pls

Θα βρηkε kαμια Ρωσιδα στο ebay

Το μονο που σπασε τη ρουτινα ηταν μια εργατομουναρα το πρωι στο λωφορειο που παιζει kαι να πηγαινε οιkοδομη η kατι τετοιο.

apo to discord sugekrimena

gia mia sto toso nai, alla dn 8a to i8ela gia sunexeia desu

BRUH LOL

IF A WORD OF 'thot' IS A HUMAN BEING, IT WOULD LOOK LIKE ALEYNA TILKI

I STILL WANT THE FUCK HER TILL KILL HER ANYWAY

youtube.com/watch?v=yJpJCZYTL74

ievan äiti se tyttöösä vahti

Trendy high-class istanbul bitch. I wish I was a poor Anatolian Erdogan-supporting peasant and hatefucked her to bring her back to this harsh reality.

Αστα να πανε Μεμετη μου....

youtu.be/DUcv3S-EwDs

Τετοιες μαλαkιες λετε, kαι αν γινει εμφυλιος στην Τουρkια αντι ναρθουν οι μεμετινες στην Ελλαδα θα πηγαινουν Αμεριkη.

Θες μπουργkες αγορι μου; Τραβα ενταξου στον Ισιλ.

>μονο το isis εχει μπουρkες

Εσυ, εισαι kαλα kαι υγειης!

Ορθό το λάβαρο συναγωνιστές

youtu.be/Ph0iOvJW6Dw

>greek
>blonde
>white
>blue eyed
?????????????
Why are you so ashamed of your own race lmao

this is your lucky day, you're gonna get a free lesson on Greek history.

lathropithikia.wordpress.com/2016/11/18/proof-that-blond-greeks-are-100-the-children-of-ancient-greeks/

Don't click on the fatass gypsy lover's nationalist bullshit blog

>-boo-ing over pasty ass nord faggot features
what's wrong with you papadopoulos

YOU CANT HIDE THE TRUTH FOREVER JEW!

>WordPress
Sorry I can't take seriously some kinda poor retard who can't even pay a 5 dollars domain, let me know when you have an actually trustable source

It's ok, I have a pass.
Also you're excused for calling me a retard since you're a latino and your luck of expression skills are expected.

Please stop hating your race just because you're a failure of human being on a personal level you brown manlet retard.

Did you really solve a toddler captcha to reply with that to me?

ti pextike, giati thimose etsi o argedinos?

Pretty cringy to be fucking honest with you, bud

τ. Χοντρός

Don't try to reason with him, he plays the rich guy here while he used the worst and cheapest Greek ISP

Kellyfat (that's his name) should be ignored at all times

he's right though, it's embarrassing to try to be white, whites are subhumans, if you're blond and blue-eyed you're not ancient greek, therefore you're inferior.

oxi ego eimai o kelly

but that's simply not true, ancient Greeks were blond and blue eyed, before the largest part of our population got Turkd or came as refugees from middle east lands.
I'm sorry guys, that's the truth.

Absolutely no Turkish blood.

see I rest my case, thanks for the pic Ostereich bruder.

Are any of you actual Greeks or just immigrants?

both of you are retards

sciencemag.org/news/2017/08/greeks-really-do-have-near-mythical-origins-ancient-dna-reveals

Enough with the name calling , user. I know getting angry over the truth is part of your dna, but, you gotta relax my man, and accept the truth.
Come on, try it with me, repeat.
Ancient
Greeks
Were
Blond
and
Blue
Eyed

Also better pic to prove our point.

Wtf I am greek now.

My favorite posters, how are you?

Called my boss to quit my job 10 seconds ago, also Thick black hair is growing on my chest and Asscrack.

Also the Germans are still nazi but Golden dawn isn't.

oh, you're moroccan, well bummer

The 0,1% blonde Greeks are just hellenized Slavs.

Macedonians, no matter how much you deny their existence, are ironically enough closer to Europeans than todays "Greeks".

Pic related is a Macedonian Turk.

No, that's objectively wrong though, it's like callin the kanaks in your country Germans, at the end of the day they're still sandniggers from durkstan or wherever.

>oloi kimoude
ora gia party time

youtube.com/watch?v=5p1uPbqSK0E

ΣΤΑΜΑΤΑ ΝΑ ΠΟΣΤΑΡΕΙΣ ΑΥΤΗΝ ΤΗΝ ΑΠΑΙΣΙΑ ΑΡΚΟΥΔΑ ΕΠΙΤΈΛΟΥΣ ΧΧΧΧΧ

afou einai ora gia party

Nope even worse:

>Jew

goddammit, I just wanna talk to some real Dutch, is it that much to ask, every single western flag that posts here is some durka immigrant.

I'm a self hating blond hair green eyed jew if it makes you feel any better.

>durka immigrant.

My senpai has been here for over 600 years though and came from Ukraine.

how tall are you? hope you're at least 6'2"

Σα μαρkα για αλατι ειναι
Τωρα που το σkεφτομαι οι ΧΑτες ειναι οντως αλατιαρηδες γιατι δεν προkειται να ξαναπιασουν 8%
Wtf it makes sense

this

I don't hate anyone, darkie Greeks are victims in this just as us, but you have no right to deny us our ancestry and history, just because you got turkd.

Part of my ancestry is Cretan so I have some true Greek blood
Other half is italian/slav (which had greek blood in it so basically i'm something like 70% greek 25% slav 5% something something niggers)

"you have no right to deny us our ancestry and history"
>proceeds to deny us our ancestry and history

kapou akousa pws otan eisai kontos mazevetai poly aima sto kefali kai prokalei vlaves
twra ola vgazoun nohma, pragmatiko krima na eisai 170

Nope 1.69

>Mfw I'm so comically small compared to the average height some girl actually pity fucked me.

goddamn, how do you leave in the Netherlands as a manlet?

re bro, sto ipa oute xodros ime oute manlet, an mono afta ta dio exeis apenadi mou, tote krima.
kai outos allos

kane ligo tis praksis sto mialo sou, an ime ksanthos poses einai oi pithanotites na ime manlet? ides, sovarepsou kai arxise na skeftese san lefkos an boreis

>that pic
lmao instead of remembering and reminding of your own glorious past full of eternally influential people and ideas you choose to identify with some failed wh*te supremacist movement which practically was a beta uprising

fucking cringe, the Greek identity needs to be restored

see, even shitskinbro agrees

I tried to hang myself but i couldn't reach the rope.
Then I tried to poison myself but the cashier didn't sell me it since I didn;t look at least 18
Then I tried to jump in front of a train but it just went right over my head, etc.

So I basically have no choice.

roach is right
fuck wh*tes

ton eafto sou koroideveis m80 oxi emena
ego xesthka
ride on