Guilty Pleasures

I know Sup Forums hates death cab but they're my favorite band. What are your guilty pleasure, pleb-tier bands?

There's no such thing as a guilty pleasure, you either like it or you don't.

this is a great album though

How is Death Cab for Cutie pleb? They might be well known in the Indie music scene, but their earlier works up to "I Will Possess Your Heart" are pretty stellar Indie Pop records.

Death cab is not pleb. It's like saying that underoath is pleb. They have meh albums but they have really good albums too.

i have honestly never listened to death cab

Every time I post about them someone goes "REEE DEATH CAB" so i figured Sup Forums thought they sucked lol

Maybe it's the time of day. Meme posters and us underages are mostly asleep at this hour.

Death Cab may be entry-level, but they're still pretty good. Haven't heard anything past Narrow Stairs though.

Coheed and Cambria

Definitely this. I think I've mostly outgrown C&C by this point but I still like the bands first two albums. Good shit.

Narrow Stairs is their last good album, you're not missing much

Only C&C album I've listened to is Burning Star IV: Volume One and I actually really fucking liked it. Never got the hate. Never listened to anything else though.

I started with the second, and it took me a while to get into the first but it's now up there with my favorites.

It's extremely entry level, and after the fourth album all of their discography tends to blend together. That being said it's fun to listen to, and I look fondly on them. Hell, I even saw them live within the past year.

Their third album is their most accessible but it's not like they're some avant-garde or underground band either. I'd highly recommend checking out their first two albums if you enjoyed their third. Their second album, In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth, is still one of my all time favorite albums.

I knew someone would post Coheed in here, I still love them dearly and listen to them constantly, have all their albums on vinyl, saw them play last year, etc

I just think they're really solid and enjoyable and fun to listen to, instrumentation is interesting and I love Claudio's voice so I could listen to them forever

gaibsiv > sstb > nwft > iksse3 > descension > ascension >>>>> tcbts >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> yotbr

just my opinion

The two most recent Death Cab for Cutie albums are fucking goat though. Codes and Keys is my personal 10/10, every song fits perfect and it never gets old for me. If that's pleb-tier, I'll gladly consider myself a pleb.

They have really watered down their sound, i'm sure every girl from high school listened to them thinking they were hip when really its just more mainstream indie garbage.

"We have the facts" is considered their peak. Still a guilty pleasure album tho.

its like sex or fetism so stuff is public some stuff is prib\vate
>EVERCLEAR

It really is. Has great emotional depth with indie-rock sounds of its era. Looking back its a 9/10 album

Bro Death Cab is good. Fuck the hipsters who say otherwise.

Listened to codes and keys again a few days ago and its really good. Can be a bit dull at times but I really like it too. Its a concise pop album