Cuckstraya

So guys, I lurk the Cosmo snapchat feed for lulz every once in a while, and I just saw this.

What the fucking fuck? What kind of cucks are the ozzies that they'd even allow this - the guy sent this woman like 7 FB messages and he could be facing jail time for basically calling a spade a spade.

Fuck...

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/triplej/programs/hack/olivia-melville-shocked-to-hear-zane-alchin-pleads-guilty/7526720
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Read it at your own peril, you might be triggered

Get ready. This case will be used as a precedent to prosecute all political dissent under the guise of misogyny, racism, harassment, hate speech and what have you. Other nations will follow suit. We're entering the next phase.

>just now realizing australia is just as cucked as everyone else

I know the guy. AMA

Why hasnt he killed the fat whale yet?

I think you're right
Cosmo is a Shillary bot by definition, so if she wins I can definitely see this case being used as a precedent in the US

Did he at any point threaten to rape her

Facebook is dying anyway. It's pretty much instagram with slightly more inactive accounts owned by men.

No

He hasn't even met her before, he just made fun of her. Apparently the world is controlled by women now so the law system says words hurt.

Why is every other country but America so gay?

>a landmark victory

The Western world needs a war.

>I lurk the Cosmo snapchat feed for lulz every once in a while

You mean, you jerk off to the slightly risque photos.

Holy shit thats ugly. Major city?

Yea i've been thinking that too for the last couple off weeks. Times are changing

Ok let rephrase my question why hasnt he hunted the fat whale down and killed her?

Fuck you man I was just thinking about precedents after that scotus ruling. I try to explain precedents to people and they just don't give a shit. Fuck I'm depressed now.

Ehhh they don't have any that are worth the bother
Actually started doing it with my gf, she's the one that started making fun of all the bullshit they publish

>>>>>>>>Plot of moby dick

We cant get access to explosives here in Australia, and explosive harpoons would be needed.

A bit rare.

You generally don't just go to the store to buy explosives, you make them, and currently that is possible in every country on the planet.

Maybe this will teach him the valuable lesson of "mind your own fucking business."

Nice link faggot:
abc.net.au/triplej/programs/hack/olivia-melville-shocked-to-hear-zane-alchin-pleads-guilty/7526720

We are pretty cucked maybe not Britain level but getting there.

He is. The fat cow got in everyone's faces.

On facebook? You can just unfriend people and block them and shit
The internet has created a weird culture obsessed with what other people are doing with their life. That's probably why people that don't use social media tend to be happier

>says the guy in the middle east fighting for Israel

?!!!??!???
Did they threaten him or something?
Who in kek's name would plead guilty to this shit

My country is full of nanny statist sheep m8, we, the young brave men are waiting for God emperor Trump to deliver a ship load of AR's our way so we can CLEANSE THIS PLACE OF IT'S CANCER.

nice pastebin faggot

Me and my buds make fun of tinder chicks all the time but we post it in the group chat on on our timelines lmao. You australians are retarded m8

Seriously though what happened to allow this kind of horsefuckery in the courts? I can understand it happening in Hollywood, but it's Facebook for fucks sake, you can block fuckers if you don't like them, and anyway it's your own dam fault for leaving the settings so open that anyone can message you

lol burger fell for the based australia meme

And even in Hollywood, this kind of "harassment" is expected, people are used to it

>If you kill your enemies, they win

Well shit m8, how am I supposed to know, the only things your country have produced in the past 100 years are emu omelettes, pub rock, drag racing burnouts, and mad max/Mel Gibson

He was dumb enough to plead guilty.
If you don't fight it then how can you expect to get away with it?

Also using a carriage service to menace/harass/cause offence is a seriously outdated law, and doesn't have a strong case history being applied to the internet. It needs a robust test case.

>women want to be respected, treated equal to men
>get upset by words on a screen

I thought women were strong and independent and weren't puny, weak, emotional little innocent creatures that needed to be protected and coddled when the big bad evil man upsets them?

tl;dr
>girl posts hoe shit on tinder
>dude posts public profile on fb
>dude reveals his power level about women online
>gets fired for it
>slutty mcfatshit cries over people knowing she a hoebag
inb4
>hurrr it was a drake lyric.

Bitch talks about sucking dicks like a hoe should be treated like a hoe

>haha
They should all be jailed.

Take a closer look at that cunt's flag, m8.

So by carriage service they literally meant a horse and carriage mail service?

Pic related, it's western civilization

Horse and carriage is just as fast as our internet m8

Pretty much. Law originated with postal and telegraph services, and had a few amendments to apply to telephones and faxes.

Pics of each individual?

That's not Australia, IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Huh
Maybe his strategy is to counter sue the court for bullshit laws? Not that that seems likely in straya,, but it would make the precedent obsolete

i-is that a coffin?
I WILL NOT SUBMIT

Her fucking response. She's not okay with it, she's actually happy to learn that this guy's shit has been fucked up.

Women scare me sometimes tbqh

By pleading guilty it doesn't really set a precedent for anyone but the prosecution that they can get ppl to plead guilty to it.

I suspect the guy just figured "too hard" to fight it really.

At some point we'll have someone with funds, or with some silk willing to handle pro bono, do a proper defence of the applicability of the legislation to Facebook or Twitter.

Then we'll get an actual precedent set.

>centuries ago, if you were a ratty englishman and held up a carriage with a flintlock pistol for ransom and got caught you'd be hanged or sent to australia
>aussie cucks are now being jailed for "using a carriage service to menace/harass/cause offence"

cant make this shit up

the nanny state creation of a nanny state

was the guy Korean?

You're Korean.