Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RLW3NoBs0yg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

le nostaligia

Because normies are fun

great decade for shitty synthpop

Music was at its most commercial

aesthetics and pop anthems

What I thought normies hated the 80s what happened? My entire family rolls their eyes at my "cheesy" 80s music

1984 had the highest ratio of bangers to non-bangers by far

patricians love the 80s too

it was a fun wholesome time, heaps of new genres, emergence of electronica in pop. Not as cynical as the era that came before, or the era that followed it

maybe you're just the family pleb

Are you the pleb in the family

god bless
I will save this pic brother

why do normies love the 60s/70s/90s?

Beatles, Led Zeppelin, Nirvana

aesthetic as fuck
youtu.be/RLW3NoBs0yg

They only listen to whatever is on the radio plus some dadrock my dad used to like. Ironically a lot of it from the 80s. I guess my mom likes some good stuff but she thinks 80s music is embarrassing

its really depressing how bad the music industry got with anything except pop, on the flip side, the pop was pretty good

my favorite decade is the 90's.

I grew up in the late 90's and early 2000's and i worshiped kurt cobain.

But i missed it. I fucking missed it. And what did i get. Emo kids and KORN!

I loved the 90's, movies were independent, popular music was alternative, anime was shonen, comic books were written by British occultists and not sjw's.

I mean, 80's nostalgia has been in full gear since the fucking 90's ended. Its madness. every hipster dipshit thinks he's the first guy to discover synths.

Oh, but of course. They love the 80's but they never revive hair metal.
They never do it.

Its the last taboo of 80s nostalgia

Why do normies love the 2010s?

I used to like 80-s pop, synthpop, new wave when I was younger. Then I got into Bowie and now I can't listen to anything from the decade seriously anymore, I just hear him everywhere. Thanks, David.

fag

>Implying the 80s weren't the best decade for music