THIS IS IT GOYS!! MILO YIANNOPOULOUS JUST ANNOUNCED ON A PODCAST THAT HE WILL BE HEADING TO SWEDEN AND WILL LEAD A GAY...

THIS IS IT GOYS!! MILO YIANNOPOULOUS JUST ANNOUNCED ON A PODCAST THAT HE WILL BE HEADING TO SWEDEN AND WILL LEAD A GAY PRIDE PARADE THROUGH A SWEDISH MUSLIM COMMUNITY!
LINKS:
>reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4p7pwx/breaking_milo_just_announced_he_will_be_leading_a/

Poll on the possible outcomes:
>strawpoll.me/10551553

WILL HE SURVIVE THIS?!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Gmd5UwFqrTM
youtube.com/watch?v=N6PT2dMilsQ
youtube.com/watch?v=42jpuXJPk0w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

rest in peas milo

Gays are starting holy war

Of course he'll survive. In fact they will welcome him and his gay friends with open arms because Islam is the religion of peace.

Depends on how much security he has

>inb4 daily terror attacks against gays after this

He's toast.

Fuck it was good while it lasted I'm gonna miss the guy.

Live stream when...

He probably just found out he has AIDS and wants to die a martyr.

He'll probably get arrested before he can get there, but if he does get attacked everyone will blame him for it. Its lose lose.

I hope a religion of peace demonstration happens to the parade

THE ABSOLUTE MAD FAG GOING HOME IN A BODYBAG FROM SWEDESTAGALAG!

I put gets stabbed but I think they will try to throw stones at him.

DEUS FAG VULT

Don't you need city council approval to have any kind of parade?

They won't let him do it and will arrest him for "inciting hatred".

Besides, current victim status rankings put LGBT below muslims:

(1) Jews (1 is the top position).
(2) Blacks
(3) Muslims
(4) Women
(5) All other non-whites except east Asians
(6) East Asians (Japs, Koreans, Chinese)
(7) LGBT
(27) Gorillas, Chimpanzees
(100) White heterosexual males

he jokes about wanting to die of AIDS because it's free, effortless weight loss. He'd enjoy it if he had it

They did that last(?) year and nobody showed up.

It was organized by that swede who brought the Australian 60 minutes team to one of our ghettos. The one with the scooter viking.

Nobody knows who the fuck Milo is in Sweden so i doubt he's going to be successful.

>Milo is a jew
w-w-what do w-we do g-goy???

gr8 b8 m8 8/8

Why do you list gorillas twice?

So how is Sup Forums going to react when absolutely nothing happens and Milo comes out looking like a moron?

Easy money is that nobody here will ever mention it again and move on to the stunt your next desperate, attention-whoring clown-of-the-week decides to perform.

WELP there goes Franz off to serbia

This gave me a good laugh so have a (you)

youtu.be/Gmd5UwFqrTM

Here's a video of the event. You can see the 20 faggots who showed up in the distance waving flags trying to get a reaction.

>HEADING TO SWEDEN AND WILL LEAD A GAY PRIDE PARADE

Wouldn't the proper response be Going to Afghanistan and leading a Pride Parade thru Kabul?

I mean what does Sweden have to do with Omarlando?

Because Afghanistan doesnt lie about hating gays, while Sweden proclaims to be a "humanitarian superpower". It's more fun to challenge the Swedish double think than it is to prove something we already know.

>if you do this and push gay views on muslims you are a racist even though they don't hate gays but they will probably kill you but not because they hate gays because they don't do that YOU FUCKING WHITE MALE

RIP Based Faggot. I wonder if the bombs will include glitter just for this occasion.

fucking eh? will never happen. he'll get hindered/censored/w.e, and then he just post about it all in an article that no one will read or buy.

attaboy, Mr. Yiannopoulous controversy would absolutely destroy libtard tools.

i bet my ass he's banned from sthlm pride event beforehand

I hope he isn't attacked, he is pretty based for a gay man.

Milo is actually going to get himself killed.

This guy is a manic suicidal faggot who has a death wish. He wants to go down a martyr.

He's going to assemble every native Swede...

Let it happen. If a couple of them explode, than a point will be made.

I hope they do the most peverted shit they can in those fucking shitniggers face.

>"Suicide By Cocks"...?

It all makes sense now, Milo isn't even gay, he just hates muslims so much he's been traveling all over the most aids ridden shitholes (US, UK) collecting the most infectious strains before being beheaded in the worlds most liberated muslim country in the world and single-handedly wiping out muslims and coal-burners.

The left will still blame him for instigating it even though the muslims have nothing against gays and they killed him because he offended them but not because of the homosexual aspect of it, but because HE IS FUCKING WHITE

youtube.com/watch?v=N6PT2dMilsQ

Last month, Norwegian reporters went to a muslim area of Sweden and were attacked. They had police protection, and the muslims ended up throwing rocks, smashing police cars and generally threatening the reporters.

The clip is in Norwegian and Swedish, but if you skip through it, you'll still see them chimp out.

Apparently, 60 minutes also went to Sweden and were attacked by muslims:

youtube.com/watch?v=42jpuXJPk0w

If Milo goes here without police protection, he'll get his ass kicked.

It's a beheading user, not a death by 'Snu Snu'...!

He's going to die or no one will show up. That simple.
BONUS: Instead of slimes, neo-nazis show up

He isn't that far off. The first crusade started pretty much as a peaceful pilgrimage. People got killed and then the pope got mad and called for armies.

Imagine the shitstorm if the Muslims actually off somebody during the parade.

I fucking love this man.

>If Milo goes here without police protection, he'll get his ass kicked.
see
They already did this and nothing happened

>r/The_Donald

They aren't even hiding it anymore.

>They already did this and nothing happened
Plenty of police, I see.

holy fuck., milo is kill

rip the only faggot i liked

He's a British citizen, shouldn't he be in Britain to campaign for the Brexit?

He will never be allowed, the feminists of Sweden will make sure he doesn't offend the religion of peace, it might trigger them to do stuff that proves otherwise.

Like how he announced he was gonna debate Ben Shapiro?

You forgot to put
>arrested by Swedish government for hate speech
as an option

Guys, is Milo suicidal?

exactly

OH SHIT NIGGER WHAT THE FUCK

IS HE PLANNING TO GET RAPED

We don't need anymore dead swedes saving dumb cunts.

>WILL HE SURVIVE THIS?!
I hope not

His Christian faith is urging him towards martyrdom.

He'll be barred at the border or blocked by the cops.

They may be too cucked to stop the muslims but they'll clamp down hard on anyone will right wing views under the guise of keeping the peace.

Then it's just playing in a 'Sandbox mode' isn't it, Pride parade in Sweden is an easy level to cross, leading a pride parade in Afghanistan would be playing it in 'Hard Mode'...

Press F to pay respects. There is a decent chance he'll die.

Swedish gays would never do that, unless there's a Christian district then they would do it. They aren't even bothering to hide their hypocrisy because they know only Sweden Democrats would ever point it out anyway. If Milo wants an event he better bring his own gays from the US or UK.

rest in pieces, milo

I had never heard of this faggot a week ago and now hes fucking everywhere. Why the fuck do people care about him all of a sudden

Milo is a Jew, though. So...he gets his permit, I guess?

Highly promiscuous people tend to die young.

RIP amusing clown faggot

You know the Swedes won't allow the parade

Whatever happened to that other parade?

Absolute madman

There have been Milo threads on Sup Forums for quite a while.

Shit nigger, Milo will definitely have security, but who says there won't be a threat? Plus there's nothing protecting him from T H E L A W
aka jailed for hate speech

Big if true

Milo has been on here for a long time. Summer?

Who knew the next crusades would be started over a guy taking dicks up the ass?

F

Yesssss
he gon die

What do you think soldiers do during their free time?
Guys that take dicks up the ass have been defending us for many thousands of years. What's tougher than a guy that takes a dick up the ass? Nothing.

Trump Could Push 'Abu Baghdadi' as a campaign rep and Leddit/pol Trumpetts will embrace him as a American Hero and open 77777 threads praising him...As simple as that.

Someone should warn the Swedish Muslims that he is coming.

>They kill Milo
>Becomes Martyr for the movement.
>Race war starts in Europe.

hell be fine

Rip glorious faggot

Is... Is this it? Is this the trigger that will start the Great Ramadan Happening I was promised?

Are we finally gonna have the Great Happening of 2016?

We had the Brussels Airport attack, Orlando, and the French policeman already. Probably even forgetting some. Hell, the Egypt Air Airbus that crashed was maybe/probably muzzies, too.

>the gays are the only ones able to openly stand up against the Muslims
The world's gone fucking mad, but shine on you crazy faggots. Make the progressives take sides.

Because swedens other name is 'new afghanistan'.

>Brussels Airport
>This Month

This is brilliant.

People have already forgotten about Orlando because there isn't much footage the media can show, but if a gay pride parade is attacked by muzzies there will be dramatic photos of it EVERYWHERE.

Milo really is based. I hope all this shit pays off for him and he gets a show and reaches Jon Stewart levels of fame for the right.

No. I want more. DEFCOM 2-tier shit or GTFO. I want a 7/7, a Delhi bombing. Something that swings the vote hard in Trump's favor. I want normies being physically shocked into getting red pulled on Islam.

We need more blood littered.

More.

It was this year. A day before the Utah cuckuses if I remember correctly. We all erroneously thought it would win Utah for Trump but the desert Jew has greater resolve than we understood.

I thought it was 'New Somalia'? Afghan's probly not even in the top 5 Migrant list there.

>this gay guy has 10x more balls than I will ever have
I hope he is safe throughout

If ISIS is smart they won't do shit until after November for exactly that reason. They don't want Trump in office for obvious reasons.

Even though I dislike the way he goes about the gay shit, this will surely be fucking hilarious

RIP Milo

>What's tougher than a guy that takes a dick up the ass?
A guy that doesn't take a dick up the ass. You wouldn't know though

>(27) Gorillas, Chimpanzees
>...
>(100) White heterosexual males
It would be funny if it wasn't true

Is Milo trying to martyr himself?

No one is scared of you or your niggers....None of you are ready for us.

>What do you think soldiers do during their free time?
Clean their rifle? Sharpen their knives? Play cards? Practice their harmonica playing?

Pretty sure man-on-man assfucking is down on the list. Even just a few years ago buggery would get you a court martial. The good old days...

RIP Milo.

This will show the world how shitty Muslims are but I fear that he will die doing this.

I really hope he does that while scantly dressed in a spartan costume.

Yep, he will be blamed by the hypocritical left for provoking the muslims.