Having perfection expected so much from your organization that people freak out if you lose ONE game

>Having perfection expected so much from your organization that people freak out if you lose ONE game

Damn it feels good

Nah man I'm not worried about anything

Literally WHO is going to be competitive with us at the end of the regular season? Raiders maybe?

Queefs got their upset win out of the way, so they'll shit up the rest of the season and go 10-6

But user, the Pats are going to miss the playoffs.

It's not that the Pats lost to the Chiefs, the Chiefs have been contenders for a while now and the Pats got blasted by them 2 years ago. It's that the Chiefs put up 42 points on a defense that couldn't pass rush, got absolutely burned on deep balls, and ended with Smeth having a near perfect passer rating.

You're the defending super bowl champions defending your home on opening night of the season. No one, no one gave the chiefs a chance. It's bad dude.

proving the point

your mom gets burned on deep balls.

Can't rate the defense by the first game. we'll see. Bunch of guys in their 2nd or 3rd year, maybe just a matter of playing well together. Oh and not getting hurt. That'd be nice too.

It would be nice if they played together well on your mom.

any given Thursday my friend. You do realize teams change a significant amount in the off season right? Anyways, glad you started to watch the NFL! please let us know any questions :^)

kek

>mfw it's time to get a white defense

Your defense made Alex Smith look amazing. Your defense has a lot of work to do during the upcoming practices.

>perfection expected

>Literally WHO is going to be competitive with us at the end of the regular season? Raiders maybe?
With no defense pretty much anyone.

Is this guy serious? What a joke

>Chiefs back making it through a season.
Have you been paying attention?

Hunt is going to get hurt. Just a matter of time.

You let an average quarterback with an average offense dukie on your defense in every way imaginable. Y'all in deep shit, might even lose to the Jets, twice.

I can't even imagine being this unjustifiably cocky. If that was the Clots' first game I'd have given up on the season already. Absolutely abysmal

>If that was the Clots' first game I'd have given up on the season already. Absolutely abysmal

I'm a Colts fan and I've already given up on the season tBh

If Tolzien can meme out some wins we'll be in good shape. The Rasm routinely collapse in winnable games, >we have a chance

>Literally WHO is going to be competitive with us at the end of the regular season?

With that defense? Everyone

also they looked fine until Hightower went out

It's more than the loss it's how they lost. It was embarrassing and the Pats made a shit ton of concerning mistakes and fell flat whenever the game was on the line

the loss to KC two years ago was worse

>90% of the AFC is literally garbage
>The actual best team in the AFC (Raiders) explodes right befofe the playoffs
>Pats get to crush the other creampuffs and get a free trip to the owl
>Get BTFO in the through 3 quarters of the owl
>Falcons coaching staff goes literally full retard at the end and does literally everything it can to lose the game
>Media sucks Pats dick the entire offseason claiming that this year they'll be unstoppable and go perfect season
>Get BTFO in the opener despite the Chiefs comitting a shitload of penalties and that opening fumble

Jesus Christ the flags we're insane.

Take your shit memes back to kikebook

Were Blount and Edelman really that valuable to the offense?

I mean, would last night have been much different if they weren't traded/injured?

Brady is gonna have a Manning year

It's okay. OP won't even be a Pats fan once the Brady/Belichik era is over.

>us

Defense still needs to figure it out. The real good news is Flowers seems legit, he got 2 sacks. And Wise who was good in camp got a sack last game too and pressure with minimal playing time.
Hopefully Langi will be playable and good to go next week, but hard to expect much from an undrafted free agent. Just can't have Richards playing so much. He looked like trash in preseason and played 40+ snaps. C'mon now.