For us, it's Germany

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Early_Finnish_wars
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what?

Uh... the british?

I don't even know anymore.

It used to be france but today? No one?
We are allied to the US, the last relevant ally of russia in europe and china is our biggest export market.

oldest?
probably the spanish.

t. Tagalog

All of you.

romania and hungary

Egypt

But the real, biblical Egypt who wuz pharaohs n' shit

So black people basically

Sorry, I meant for us (germans), its hungary

Transylvania is rightful Hungarian clay

still wrong, if you mean medieval times you hired us to kill your own kin, so for germans its germany

all the english speakers, all the french speakers and austrians and slovenians and croats.

Everybody killed its own kin
But German people first united to defend themselves against Hungarian agressions

We conquered most of our enemies unlike eurocucks so idk

No it doesn't
It's the ancestral land of Transylvanians and therefore belongs to them

Those well hung Aryans called Hungarians are not welcome here.
They are the enemy of every married man.

>Sorry, I meant for us (germans), its hungary
That must be why the Arminius monument's sword tip points to Paris.

Of Modern Finland?
>Russia, in any shape or form
Old Finland?
>The eternal Sw*de
Proto-Urals?
>Each other
The Ancient Kingdom?
>the K*reans

france is not our oldest enemy though

ive taken a girl from a tiny dicked anglo, am i welcomed now?

Germany has many enemies, not all of them obvious. In many ways, German economic interests diverge considerably from those of France and Poland in ways that cannot be resolved through simple compromise. How do you think such matters are resolved when compromise is off the table?

Hint: Not peacefully.

>But German people first united to defend themselves against Hungarian agressions
Arguably it was a confederation of tribes under Arminius to fight the Romans in the Battle of Teutoburg Forest. Also, don't confuse Huns and Hungarians.

Europe

ourselves

sadly, we cant go to war with poland or france because ((((they)))) prevent it

The fucking Scots

>We conquered most of our enemies unlike eurocucks so idk
I forgot when you conquered the Russians, Austrians, Zaporizhian Sich, Brits, etc.

yes but those people didn't see themselves as Germans yet.
German identity was created under Otto I.

not barbarians?

Then Rome is or the Franks are. Pic related it a Hun, Hungarians aren't the same thing.

Tha just got a good slavo.germanic dicking after the mongols purgen them in the 13th Century.

Oldest? The countries in N*rth Afr*ca

>sword tip points to Paris

Literally nigger tier

>all the french speaker

WTF

We're romance brothers how can you say that ?

Transylvanian is not an ethnicity
Transylvania was ruled and protected by Hungary and Hungarians for centuries, as it will be once Orbán reinstates the Árpád Dynasty as the rulers of the Carpathian basin

Transylvania has lost most of its nobility, since 40 years of communism.

Does Hungary still have aristocratic families?Most of the Romanian died in communist prison, were systematically disowned, escaped into exile.

>Transylvanian is not an ethnicity
Yes it is

frogs i assume

Our biggest enemies are the Anglos, but the Germans are our oldest enemies by far

>Franks
I don't think the Franks apply. The Frankish Kingdom was some sort of "grandfather" for the French state, sure, but so it is to the Potato Clusterfuck that eventually became Germany (plus other countries).

>but so it is to the Potato Clusterfuck that eventually became Germany

Frank is a middle English word for French

Franks(middle english word for French) aren't our grand fathers it is just how anglos called us during the Early Middle Age

And Germans don't have nothing to do with us

We're more related to Hungarians than anything else

chinks

Franks were Germanic people who spoke a Germanic language
You guys are basically Gauls LARPing as a germanic tribe

yea, they faired well during communism because they cooperated
the elite didnt change, just changed suit

The Wolinians and the Veleti

so this is the reason of trianon

We already had this discussion.

No

Frank is a meme word cause the so called Franks are just French and DNA proved it

You're just a bitter serf

Franks were the Germanic ruling elite and Gauls their servants.
Eventually, the Germanic Franks adopted the language and customs of their underlings, and this way "France" was born, although genetically speaking, you guys are still mostly Gauls

Your unscientific barks will not change our DNA, Hans

sure you have some germanic genes, after all Franks were your overlords and fucked a lot of Gaul women.
But still, you are mostly Gauls

Not us mate we've had a Jew as prime minister. Bet you didn't know that though. And don't forget we gave you your clay. We fought AGAINST NAZISM. Don't be ungrateful faget

beisse nicht den köder bitte brudi, du wirst getrollt.

Europe, Poland, Sweden, France, Germany, UK, Turkey

>J2a1
>Germanic

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHahahAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Germanic genes are I1 and that's it
J2a, J2b, R1b, G which are all confirmed Frankish haplogroups make up 80% of the French DNA and are not Germanic at all

>R1b, [...] which are all confirmed Frankish haplogroups
Damn Franks wetting their back to Ireland and Iran.

I never pretented that R1b was unique to the Franks, i said it isn't Germanic and i said that admixture confirmed our origin from Pannonia
You were lowly serfs conquered by us and this guy was a pure Frenchman that extented the French Dominion over Gayrmanic land

Shit map btw, France average is around 60-70% and Western France is around 70-90%

Dude. Considering HOW FUCKING COMMON R1b is in W. Europe, saying it's related to Franks is like saying "hey look we have two eyes and a nose, JUST LIKE THE FRANKS!". You can of course subdivide the clade, but I guess then the result would be fairly obvious, something like "Continental Celts here, some Insular Celts in Brittany, Roman DNA every fucking where, oh look we've found some potato genes"

>You were lowly serfs
"You", who?

>ignore the admixture part and the J2a1 part

- The two Bronze Age genomes, BR1 and BR2, look very present-day French, and probably western French at that, in both the Principal Component and Admixture analyses. Indeed, they clearly show a northern influence relative to all of the Neolithic farmers and the Iron Age IR1. And yet, BR2 belongs to Y-haplogroup J2a1, which is generally seen as a Near Eastern marker.
eurogenes.blogspot*fr/2014/10/ancient-genomes-from-great-hungarian*html
>"You", who?

Gayrm*anic LARPER like you

Go back LARPing as Egyptian or Sumerian like you did 20th century and stop bothering us by trying to STEAL OUR ANCESTORS :)

>Gayrm*anic LARPER like you
TOP KEK
Mec, je seulement parle la langue, c'est ça. Je suis pas allemand ou français, ou même R1b pêh.

>blogspot
Yeah, "nice" sauce. (At least it provides a link I'm checking now)
Note however one thing:
We're talking about Franks. Not Hungarians.

Probably France, because France has tried to annex OUR southern Netherlands since Louis XIV and they still occupy a part of it. UK was our biggest rival though.

The world

Frankish territories have always had the most freedom in East-Francia. and without this freedom a lot of Frankish dialects would have disappeared today. The HRE actually secured the existance of the Frankish culture. Franks can't be the biggest German enemy, because they were German (in a wider context) themselves.

>Mec, je seulement parle la langue, c'est ça. Je suis pas allemand ou français, ou même R1b pêh.
Aside from a few errors, you have a good grasp of French

>We're talking about Franks. Not Hungarians.

Which is why i first explained on my pic that the the Franks claimed to be from Pannonia/Hungary, and that that their homeland(Franchocorium) was indeed in Pannonia/Hungary

No

You were our slaves, we imported several German slaves into France

france is and will always be our eternal enemy. not hungary you moron. 2nd comes poland.

Why we are enemies anyway?

Why

That's a huge bullshit and you know it.

Ever since the founding of Novgorod, they (east-lavs) have been fighting against Karelians and Tavastian/Yem tribes (Balto-Finns). Earliest mention of this is Vladimir Yaroslavich's campaign against Finns
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Early_Finnish_wars
After 1323, every time Sweden fought Russians, it was done is Finnish/Karelian soil, mostly by Finns and Karelians.

So pretty much we have 1000+ years of wars behind us

Poland has been the enemy of Prussia, not of the entirety of Germany though. In fact, the oldest enemy of Germany has always been Germany itself.

>Germany
>Romania
>Slovakia
>Turkey
>Serbia
vs.
>Hungary
How the hell is Hungary still around with all these enemies? Ancient bird-magic? The only relatively friendly countries are Croatia and Austria

euroshits don't stand a chance against the glorious mongolian warrior

Austria

>Poland
>Enemy

that is our secret we are that funny cartoon character that gets beaten all up in every war but still exists after.

Turks and Europe

The perfidious Artyom.

Ivan has been getting too close to our borders since 800AD

The Moors and shiet.

Serbs

>The world
vs.
>Russia

Oldest: Russia.

Traditional: Denmark.

America.
Oldest enemy? The British.