Helsinki

Yo Suomi fags. I am going to Helsinki in a few moments. What places to eat can you recommend? Also what are some more hidden attractions not mentioned on travel guided that the locals like?

PS: Im just passing through the netherlands, if you want to insult me use the correct insults. I am Brazilian.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lTQHXT10d4Y&t=60s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

haven't been to helsinki in like 5 years, but even back then it was full of niggers, mudslimes and beggars. it's a shithole so don't except anything good.
finnish countryside and small towns in other hand are 10/10

Countryside is boring as fuck, even more so than Helsinki, which is pretty boring too.

If you want Finnish style food for some reason, I recommend Savotta on Aleksanterinkatu or Saaga on Bulevardi. I have no idea what travel guides suggest doing here, but Suomenlinna is something you should definitely check out, then there's Keskuspuisto it's like a forest in the middle of Helsinki, and southern part of Helsinki has great architecture.

You coming alone?

Take an extra plane from Helsinki to Tampere. Way comfier city.

stop trolling him, someone might actually believe you

Go to Hakaniemi, it has some nice small places to eat.

Who doesn't love textile industry and a theme park with a big tower where you can view all the nice commieblocks

This can't be real

I remember trying to drunkenly bond with those cunty types on the right when i accidentally went into Baarikarpanen, they're just obnoxious gimps T B H, give me a poorfag finn any day of the week, they're a good laugh

Sompasauna if you like hipsters and other weirdos

youtube.com/watch?v=lTQHXT10d4Y&t=60s

Nah just go to Turku or Tampere. Helsinki is a boring wannabe metropolitan city with identity issues and disgusting people. The first mentioned are the most inhabitable cities in the country.

T: Born and raised in Helsinki

>Helsinki is boring
>recommends Turku or Tampere

Don't listen to the depressed finns lad. Helsinki is a lovely place for a short stay

That's because your poor chav ass hasn't wondered outside circle three.

i live in helsinki and i want this place nuked

delusional

en y,,ärrä

moominworld

Vittu huutista luuleeko täällä joku tosiaan että tästä paskaläjästä saa mitään edustuskelpoista irti? Älä ny pentu tyhmä oo. Rumempi Tukholma ja pienempi Pietari

is learning at least some basic finnish vocab recommended or do most people know how to communicate in english too?

most 15 - 30 year olds know english i think

Vitusti enemmän kuin turust ja tampereesta kuitenkin. Suomeen tullaan joko helsinkiin tai lappiin eräjormailemaan.

after i visited paris i realized what a bumfuckistan town helsinki is and how cringy the snobs praising it are. finland has amazing nature and idyllic small towns to offer but if you want to visit a dirty stockholmn lite with less culture and historical locations then do go ahead

I actually drove to Hankasalmi but please continue, Pekka.

Just got off the plane. Thanks will check those out.

This, it's so fucking sad. Helsinki is the most bland place in the country apart from Kouvola and even that has it's own beauty if you like post apocalyptic scenery. Helsinki is as you said just a poor stockholm/st.petersburg lite with snobbish people praising it in the internet.

I mean the good thing about living here is everythigns kinda close by but that's it.

>Drinking with 50+ years old friebdly hobos
though this only applies if you can speak finnish, since they most of the time dont speak english and tend to be racist
>Street fighting drunken white trash on a grill line
Look hard for them since cops have raised their surveilance of grills for this very reason
>Public sauna
Try it, if you havent already and are comfortable with nudity around strangers
>Fucking loose outie finnslut pussy
Depends on a person. For me it is very 2/5
>Melancholic karaoke

>Suicide