/LAVRΞN/

Mis mayberry you are the most beautiful woman on the entire planet and I love churches music so very much I have never met a famous rock star before and I have been battling HIV for 26 years please come to Charlotte North Carolina and to meet me and cheer me up

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OqxbTr2TJuE
knowyourmeme.com/memes/events/lauren-mayberry-leave-a-trace-trolling
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lmao

>choosing Lavren over Hayley

thats sarah and shes taken

I know. I just wanted to use a Sarah gif. :^)

ok
i thought you were another crushed waifu fag

I used to be, but then I switched over to Hayley.

>literally writes a song about Brandon

Wheres the album lauren

Holy shit, the song's not about me.

keep telling yourself that

stop dodging filters you pathetic subhumans

IT'S NOT ABOUT ME

What song user?

Rumor has it that their new single "Get Out" is about Brandon.

This? youtube.com/watch?v=OqxbTr2TJuE
Brandon BTFO

So what's the story behind this erotomaniac brandon dude? I remember I saw him samefagging about himself once, he forgot to took his trip off, the idiot. I don't browse Sup Forums very often, when did he start shitposting?

he's been here for almost 8 years. there's no way you haven't seen him posting.

>there's no way you haven't seen him posting
But I said I did, though? Quite a bunch of times even though I come here once or twice a month tops.

brandon (along with 7kt broship) was a part of the "trolling of lauren mayberry".

knowyourmeme.com/memes/events/lauren-mayberry-leave-a-trace-trolling

ever since obtaining meme status, brandon's life has been a downhill spiral

1. brandon made some terrible mistakes in his life which eventually led to him being kicked out of his group of friends
2. brandon drinks and rants of facebook every night about his miserable life
3. brandon's old highschool "friends" come onto Sup Forums just to shit talk and laugh at him
4. the local news in newport virginia knows about the brandon's trolling and have giggled about it
5. brandon for the last 4 years have promised himself to change, and failing every single time
6. brandon loves martial arts (there has been a picture of him leaked where he looks like a total sperg)

this is a quick summary of the life of brandon, im sure ive missed a few things

Oh man, reading his posts and samefagging alone was enough to make him look like a circus animal. I had no idea it was this bad though. Thanks for spoonfeeding me, this is pretty juicy.

there's a lot in it that relates to him and how he made her feel

yea, poor brandon has become the meme of newport, virginia

im trying to find the picture of brandon being a sperg in his martial arts class

and it's not like he's a bad guy, he's had a hard time and seems to be shit on by life when he tries to change for the better. some of that seems like bs, like the news thing, why would they give a shit about some random trolling threads on Sup Forums?

you mean this one? he explained he has bad social anxiety and since left the place.

that cities devoid of anything. i had a friend stationed at a base there and said that it's boring as fuck and nothing goes on. he seems better off in RVA

the "news thing" came from someone who was close to brandon from a thread a few years ago

dunno how real it is, i just added it anyways

yea that's it lmao

It was probably Montie (usually him) or someone else just making shit up.

Yeah I can immediately tell who he is without ever seeing him before. I feel bad for the dude, he really could stop being a dumb tripfag if he doesn't want people to shit on him though. His samefagging is also very obvious and pathetic.
Thanks for the info anyway, coming here and seeing his shitposts every single time even though I rarely browse Sup Forums was starting to become perplexing to me.

He looks like he doesn't want to be there or is slam worn out.

no this was before montie was a meme

the worst thing that montie did to brandon was accusing him of being a pedo. brandon freaked out when that happened

side note: montie got meme status by sacrificing his ugly gf to Sup Forums

>sacrificing his ugly gf to Sup Forums
Holy shit, what did he do?

posted a picture of his ugly gf

montie then continued to deny that he was dating the ugly shot

not really, brandon had a back and forth conversation with this person at the time

they both knew each other, as they were once friends in a moped club

just ask brandon about his fuck-ups with his moped club

Wew fucking savage if it really happened. Anyway, I know what I'm going to listen to now from another thread, so I'm done here. Thanks for the info user.

that explains why he's after Brandon all the time.
he said he just made some poor choices and was eventually forgiven

hey brandon read this

Good thread

HAHAHAHA OH NO NO NO

1. Actually me and my friends grew apart in time, and some of us just didn't like each other.
2. True.
3. I really don't care.
4.Bullshit
5.True, I have no idea why it's been difficult just to move forward. Moving to richmond I thought was a change, and it was but didn't last long due to the situation I was in thanks to my room mate fucking me over.
6. Yeah, I enjoy it, and want to train in something again.

Why are you telling people your entire life and then wonder what they troll you with the information

daily reminder larven is 2 years younger than grimes but looks older an less sexy

I'm so fucking bored.

you sound like a fucking teen, go learn something useful if yoi jave the luxury to be bored

grimes should be beaten to death if im being honest

No shit, but when I'm flat broke and have means to do anything at the moment I'm pretty stuck. If I could get up and change everything right now I would.

Oh fuck off, there's plenty of online learning tools available like edx and coursera. You just want success delivered to you in a silver plate at your bed.

wanna come over and play overwatch brandon:?

I'll look into them.

Those sites are great for learning coding, math, office tools. That's how I got a pretty good paying part time job while at college as administrative assistant.

the song's still about you faggot

archies' kate bush cover when

This thread is a complete train wreck.

daily reminder that lavren is a trash tier waifu

L-Lauren? bbdoll?