STOP COMING TO SOUTH AFRICA

We do our best to let you think we all live in huts and have one lion per person as pets.

Fuckoff, we're full!

This. I'm also sick and tired of Germans and Swedes coming down here and sleeping around with the low-class, poor and disease-ridden HIV+ blacks from the townships.

AND ITALIANS AND DUTCH

>Fuckoff, we're full!
Cultural appropriation.

Nobody voluntarily goes to the shithole that is called south africa

I will come when South Africa will be in a civil war, I will exterminate wh*tes with my fellow Zulus brothers

Pic related: Half German baby born in Cape Town

>Germans and Swedes coming down here and sleeping around with the low-class, poor and disease-ridden HIV+ blacks from the townships.
let me guess, most of them are white women?

Men and women

I'd come to SA if there would be an open race war so i can side with whites and remove watermelon. After this i'd find myself qt, buy a house and make white babies to fill loses whites would've suffered during war.
Just provide me with weapons and i'll gladly will remove negro.

>tfw the race war will be led by Führer Mmusi Maimane, Reichsführer Helen Zille and Reichsministerium für Volksaufklärung und Propaganda John Steenhuisen

KILL ZUMA NIGGER

just admit that black people and white people belong to each other. :^)

Do the Germans live there or just fuck them on holiday?

Can only rich Europeans afford to live there or do you get working class Europeans living in SA now?

sorry senpai, i am moving there next year whether you want it or not

Man i've always wanted to go to south africa. I've read in quora and I'd say it's like the crime-ridden version of Australia. I've read about people having to secure their houses with multiple gate and stuff, and people getting robbed often. But I'm still really obsessed with south africa though. CT looks cool, might look forward to study in UCT as well.

If you can get a job that pays €3000 then you should live well here

Why would whites voluntarily move to South Africa? It would be like a Jew moving to 1930s Germany. You guys are one election away from getting your own Mugabe.

A month?

Why not just go to a nice anglophone country where you won't be murdered, such as Australia or Canada?

what atrocities did these men commit? some of them look like teenagers

I got to check Toyota Hilux and Carolla plant there