You may only post in this thread if your country has a chess player in the world top ten

You may only post in this thread if your country has a chess player in the world top ten.

rate me Sup Forums

not a sport and he's a fucking nerd

You'll stop making these threads once Carlsen drops to #2

I'll stop making them when Carlsen drops out of the top ten.

> it's a "russian loses on purpose to benefit another russian player" episode

Fisher was right

There's no evidence that supports your theory.

No evidence is needed since it's a fact.

Yes, and Harikrishna lost on purpose today to benefit another Indian? It's not like Dubov has any realistic chance of getting into the Candidates.

Didn't realize Mamedyarov was that high.

He was knocked out of the World Cup today, in tiebreaks. Anand was also knocked out this round, but the other top ten players are still in.

>mfw ur country is too alpha to have autist chess players

Only shit our boy is doing great.

Harikrishna doesn't automatically qualify to the candidates while Karjakin does.

Checkmate

He's advanced to the third round, at least. Or do you mean the fact that he's #2 on the rating list?
Karjakin certainly had nothing to lose, but it's still very unlikely that he should let Dubov win just like that. If it was a Russian collusion, he would plan to beat Aronian in the fourth round, eliminating Kramnik's most dangerous opponent in that quarter of the tournament, as Kramnik is one of the relatively few players who could pose proper problems for Carlsen in a match. Dubov, on the other hand, might be good enough to knock out Karjakin, but he's not good enough to have a legitimate shot at the Candidates.

Norway I appreciate your autism when it comes to creating Chess threads.

How long have you been making these threads? It seems like a Sup Forums tradition but I can't recall how far back these have gone on

Svidler will win the GP, you heard it here first.

World Cup, i mean.

That is not autism. This is autism. Which one of the Round 3 matchups are you looking forward to the most?
He'll most likely have to beat three 2800+ players in a row just to make the final. He's a strong player and a cool guy, but it's unlikely.

He's one of my favorite characters. I remember him commentating a game on chess24 and he started sperging about Heroes of Might and Magic at some point.

Poor Andreikin just blundered an end game with 2 pawns ahead.

Guys, what is your favorite chess piece? For me, it's the Blackā„¢ Bishop.

Did I mention I have met and spoken with Peter Svidler?

I'll have to quote the great Tigran Petrosian when he was asked the same question: "It doesn't matter, as long as it's an extra one."

These sort of listings are always sad and make internationals pointless. Caruana, So and Nakamura aren't American, yet they represent them. If they go head to head with other chinks or gooks then it doesn't matter which flag wins because it's an all Asian heads up and the only winners are Asian.
The message on the banner isn't as important as the actions of the people waving it. I think too many people get that the wrong way around.
Sorry for disrupting your thread.

>Carlsenwinslol

>he rates white pawns
lmaoing at your life

Nakamura is a true American, born in Osaka to an American mother and a Japanese father before he moved to the United States at a very young age. Caruana was not only born in Miami, he also doesn't even speak Italian. Wesley So, however, has no such excuse.
Not always, but I believe he's the only player in the world cup at 4-0. Let's see how long his streak lasts.
Go away, Brazil.

>Go away, Brazil.
Pawnbabby

Sorry but I need to ask you to delete these posts. Please follow the thread's rules next time. Thank you.

t. obese "person"
Ignored since you are not even human.

kind of like Mo Farah winning those gold medals for Africa

>not even human
Is that why South America, Africa and Oceania haven't had a single 2700+ player, whereas North America, Europe and Asia have had many?
That's a surprisingly accurate comparison.

t. pawnbabby
Get good. I bet you don't even play chess with pro gloves.

Do you dream of being Carlsen's friend?

>Oceania
Not even the prison whites in Australia can win one for them. Damn.

Not really.
Anton Smirnov is a decent Australian hope for the future. If I'm not mistaken, he was the youngest player in the World Cup this year, and put up a fight against Karjakin in the first round.