I'm not allowed to say but there r people involved in my career who would rather destroy me than build something...

>I'm not allowed to say but there r people involved in my career who would rather destroy me than build something. indie music is more about egos than money. if u hurt someone's ego, they don't mind forgoing what you are potentially worth to them to take u down

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nsBByTiKfyY
youtube.com/watch?v=B7Uprl_XySw
clyp.it/45za0vqn
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>welp no music any time soon after all music industry is trash.

ITS HAPPENING

who wronged our queen?

Sup Forums, it is time to save our fair maiden from those trying to sabotage her career. we will find them, and we will deliver great justice for the queen of Sup Forums claire boucher

>thank u forever i'm crying every day about this it means a lot that u guys stick around even when there r these giant waits between music

were never getting a new grimes album :(

LETS SAVE GRIMES CAREER

disgusting

Your god failed you. Its time to learn the gospel of KKB now grimesfags.

jesus christ Sup Forums
but sarah bonito is a filthy whore
grimes is pure and does not do lewd
she is just dedicated to her art and music and fans

im already streaming her songs on spotify on repeat now. if 50 million people did this for a week straight she'd make like 5$ !!!

Death Grimes - No Art Deep Angels

Grimes gets offended by small jokes and doesnt even shave her armpits. You worship a false god, user.

Guess what happened on that bed? Enjoy your "innocent" songs.

>Music scene resembles pit filled with half-starved, rabid dogs mauling each other over a diminishing pile of scraps.
Well I for one am shocked, this has really changed my view of the indie musicians.

>he doesn't like hair on women

what. where are these even from? you guys are posting fake news

what happened? did she refuse to get weinsteined so now shes shelved forever?

You're trying

source grimes is quitting music? i'd be so fucking distraught. she is an interesting artist. i didnt really care too much for art angels but visions is a top 20 album of the decade and i love some of her singles.

Her career is all she could care about

its over. she made her millions and doesnt care anymore.

I didn't take it from anything, the greentext is just what every music scene turns into.

Bump

she's retiring getting married and having a family :)

she literally said problems with management and the music industry is trash lol. its over shes finished. this is what they did to iggy azelia and kesha. we wont see more grimes for a good 5-6 years now

What's with all these indie females that look like they are about 12?

>this is what they did to iggy azelia and kesha. we wont see more grimes for a good 5-6 years now

youtube.com/watch?v=nsBByTiKfyY

why are you in a grimeth thread if you dont even like grimthe

Oh dear, another trust fund baby grows bored of their "career". How will the world of music cope?

becasue that bitch finally dead.
cant wait till its the 2020's and she is so 2010's and no one gives a shit anymore and the grimes waifufags kill themselves

They'll just move on to the next flavor of the year "self-made" (but actually has legions of shills promoting them) bedroom artpop producer.

it started with britney spears

Seems the industry wants to make pedophiles outta young males

Britney Spears never looked 12. Mayberry looks about 6.

Mayberry is aging like milk

step aside nerds. the patricians waifu has arrived.

How's grimes doing?

>Grimes fans are upset about Iggy Azelia and Kesha not making more music
Grimes fans are absolute trash tier: confirmed for the millionth time

All grimes posters should be banned for spamming.

grimes haters should be in gulag

she is a pop queen

Bump

I don't give a shit about Grimes. She's a mediocre musician who makes boring cream of wheat pop music. I hate the small group of obsessive stalkers who have been posting the same shit threads about her here every dingle day for years on end.

Does grimes like plastic surgery?

she looks EXACTLY like mc ride

Hi

She looks so warm hearted and friendly

ew

i hope our grimey is sleeping well

it's all shitposts

Ok

Rosa is a good song

indeed

Bump

>was putting off suicide to hear some grimes times
>hear this news

do you think if i kill myself ill be able to hear it in the afterlife Sup Forums?

eventually there will be new grimes, sooner or later
there is nothing in the afterlife btw

James, explain to us what happened.

It's all shitposts

how the fuck do u know?

Bump

trips of truth

Help

Claireth signed on the dotted line... BAD IDEA

grimes is sick of sexism in the music industry

she is sick of being objectified and not treated with respect by the cis white male patriarchy. enough is enough, if people cant appreciate her talent creativity passion skill and ability they dont deserve her. she is a treasure not an object, she is an inspiration to women everywhere. fuck all the haters and fuck the sexist music industry.

Help me

Can I retract my comment?

can you retract 2 years

>not just releasing music yourself on soundcloud and youtube and then touring raking in 100% of the profits

why would she even sign with a label wtf?

bump

Claire bb I love you. I am your knight in dark armor. I will do what the white knights are afraid to do. All in the name of our queen...Claire Grimesz.

tadpole

sperm

nice

*puts flowers in jar*

Why are Grimes fans here so creepy and autistic

youtube.com/watch?v=B7Uprl_XySw

because she is creepy and autistic

you're having fun, you're lucky im talking to you

oh look its the guy who makes up most of these threads

but then i was all

are you kidding me? the album version of realiti was remade because she lost the original files. she remade it in order to better fit to art angels' style. let's face it: the demo version would be so out of place on art angels. be thankful you have 2 versions - more to listen to.
also be a body is already a fantastic song but she managed to make yet another fantastic version: clyp.it/45za0vqn (embed)

you know what i mean man?

bump

wat

its been 2 years

this

since?

read this:
>thank u forever i'm crying every day about this it means a lot that u guys stick around even when there r these giant waits between music

grimes is the nicest artist you could possibly ask for. and the most talented.

they are legit though. claire has the habit of deleting soon anything too controversial.

James, spill the Nutella.

shill. she is not quittting music. she just has some problems with her label, 4ad. i'm sure she will announce more details later. her album is already almost finished.

stop saying lies. she said clearly that there are no problems with her mgmt (roc nation). she implied she has trobles with her label 4ad.

u mad, idiot? nice try dismissing fans posting her as shilling.

those kinds of people use Sup Forums

underrated post

see

bump

>needs patriarchy to release music

but mah feminism and girl power

dude, who would pay for her music? she needs promotion and distribution. she's an artist not an entrepreneur to handle that business shit.

Do you like grimes?