I guarantee you nowhere near as "friendly" as you canadians

Now that's what I call politics.

>

>living in a city
>not living on your own island

>town of 7000
>98% white
you tell me

People where I live are only friendly for about the 30 seconds it takes for their friend to pick pocket you behind your back
I never carry cash, I don't lock up my guns, and I ignore strangers.

A friendly environment breeds a soft people. This is why you have liberal shit

Friendly enough to not disturb the accident victims while they are trying to die on road in peace. We respect PRIVACY.

The gays are *really* friendly.

The town I live in has no majority . It's even white, nigger, Indian, and spic. It's more of a tolerance. People are friendly towards their own race, except spics are also nice to whites. Indians just stare at anyone who isn't Indian like you murdered their fucking child. Everyoneven segregates themselves based on race, so that's nice I guess.

Miami
everyone is an asshole on the road

sweds are friendly but very isolated people. we dont interact with strangers unless we have to.

are on cocaine? if not, then you're doing it wrong because it's miami

that's because you're all cucks

i live in a similar town and people still find a way to treat one another like shit, but only in an 80's highschool movie style way.

Very, but I hate people and stay in my room all day

that's because you're all retards and only know hollywood movies, movies aren't supposed to be representative of real life, they're just movies

I'm in San Fernando valley

Mostly hispanics or cucks

whoa there
not that friendly

do anglos even have chest hair?

Not very friendly. You are either scared of the person you see or you are looking to make the person a victim.

Tel Aviv
Too friendly, I hate them all

>I don't lock up my guns

reported.

I'm a dual Canadian/US citizen. And at a bar here at the San Fernando valley, I'm unabashed in my speech and opinions.

One night making fun of hockey during a Sharks game, I was like "At least there are actualy Canadians and Vancouverites on the Boston team, they might as well call the Vancouver Canucks the 'Swedish Canucks'. I offended another Canadian at the bar SO bad that he said I was a disgrace to Canadians.

I promptly told him this is America and to fuck off, we're full. Go back to Canada

Those guys are gonna core each other out so good that the room is gonna get extra rank. Crack a window!

>I promptly told him this is America and to fuck off, we're full. Go back to Canada

You gave him a blow job in the alley, didn't you?

better than robbing him, giving a bj is the friendliest you can be to a stranger

I don't want to hear about your tranny experiences in Tijuana, Pedro.

Watertown NY reporting. It's a fucking shit hole basically. We've been overrun by Fort Drum boot faggots since 2002 basically, not that it was great before then. Because all the government benefits they get the cost of living for civilians is ridiculous, compound that with NY state taxes and the lack of any relevant industry any more you basically have little choice outside of being a minimum wage cuck for some mega-chain retailer or fast food restaurant at worst, or some barely fucking lower-middle class technical career like being a dental assistant or something at best.

Like anywhere there's plenty of varience of people here. There are cool younger people, cool older people, plenty of meth-heads and burn out assholes, military counts with popped collars, cargo shorts and sunglasses getting into bar fights every night and chasing around high school girls. Lots of upstate-rednecks (which are basically like a traditional southern redneck except they love pot if you can believe it. Like every country guy hunter/farmer from the surrounding towns you meet around here is a stoner) they're actually some of the most tolerable people around here by far and that's coming from a city boy liberal type. And this will trigger Sup Forums but actually the black people around here, while we don't have a lot like down south, are also really chill and among the most tolerable as well.

Very friendly, they even ask me if I have any problems

In Stockton, Ca

Spics and niggers looking for fights, tweakers, homeless, horrible drivers, lots of crime. A lot of assholes here honestly. Some of the people in my neighborhood are pretty nice though.

watertown ny has too many drugs

r u from krakow, where answering a question wrong (which is your klub) can get you fucking beat the fuck up

everyone in tokyo is an introverted asshole

>Used to live in Galt, CA

How the fuck can you handle Stockton?

Gross

watertown has what like toronto and montreal that are less than 2 hours away, nyc that's less than 4 hours, mountains to skiboard or ski at, a lake to act like youre at the beach, a big ass mall in syracuse to fucking just be some brainless consumer at... i don't see why watertown would be seen as a shithole, not to mention a city park designed by the same guy who did nyc's central park, and boldt castle

Lol I'm moving soon but you just learn how to live here after awhile if that makes sense

nice people and very helpful on need. (not all but most).

I'm not from Kraków, but from small city. You can get beaten up literally everywhere here for no reason, so You should hang out with your gopnik friends all the time or don't go out at night.

I've had more meaningful conversations in Sweden than in America. I think y'all are just friendlier.

then you meet some really nice people.

Same, except here it's more like 90% caucasian, and 10% hispanic. You have a few redneck cunts and seedy beaners, but mostly everyone is friendly.

tall hairy gay men drive me fucking crazy. the great thing about living in Toronto is there's always new dominant tops to be found.

Swedes are very strange, you won't even make eye contact with strangers but you're very friendly when you're forced to talk with people. Chinese people are the exact opposite.

most of us are taught not to trust strangers or if we see someone acting outside the normal to ignore it.

we just really shy.

Are you a fellow PNW bro?

Half and half.

Friendly for the most part, but not exactly southern hospitality-esque friendly. More like a working class town kind of friendly. Either they're nice or they're "I've lived a hard life working like a dog and doing meth."

California, by the way. East Bay.

Very friendly, but also very short-tempered. I've seen a guy chase my neighbor with an axe... like five times. But nobody really holds grudges here, we think of it as a banter.

I've met some nice Swedes in America, excluding relatives. Usually with a friendly park ranger kind of attitude. Like Goofy from the 90's Disney movie minus the foolishness.

However, when I was in Italy, I saw some Swedish tourists. They stared at me like vampires even though I was just walking down the cobblestone. Either it was because I was dressed nice while they were under-dressed in blue tee shirts with the flags on them, or I just looked intimidating or odd.

Vegas residents are unusually friendly

I could walk around the streets excluding north las vegas without a problem

Even your bums are friendly. In California, they're completely drugged out and senile.

Leave me alone unless I know you or we're drunk tier

if we ever get a skid row it might change

until then our underground homeless villages will do

I saw those documentaries. Aside from the flooding in the tunnels, they looked pretty damn livable. They had TVs, radios, even refrigerators.

i hate american's culture of fake hapiness. everyone feels like they have to smile all the day, and pretend like they actually enjoy what they're doing.

I know what you mean. I can't stand going into stores when sometimes the girls will even pretend to flirt with you in hopes of you buying something.

what the fuck don't tell them guys

vegasbro I'm going to be there in a month what are some good places to eat?

Quite friendly, even the junkies are considerate to others.
I have found twice an used injection needle when walking outside, and on both times it had that plastic cover on.

they will beat you up if you look at them the wrong way

Yeah, it's unnerving. When I go to the US to visit my family, everyone assumes I'm perpetually unhappy because I don't smile constantly. I'm not, I just smile/laugh only when something genuinely pleases me/amuses me. It's kind of mind-boggling that my neutral face is read as grumpy there.

Do not believe pol memes about Texas being "based". Sure small towns are nice but that's true for almost anywhere in the US.

Stay away from Houston and dfw, they are complete shitholes except for a few nice areas. The nice wealthy areas can be great, but the problem is in between those areas are hellholes. And driving just in the areas around these cities is terrifying, so many shitty Mexican drivers running red lights or making unsafe lane changes. Also drunk assholes on the roads every Friday Saturday and Sunday night coming home from bars or w/e

Please I beg you, don't come here

San Diego:
San Diego is broken up into a bunch of different areas that have very distinct personalities.

But, the beach communities are filled with mostly rich white or young white people. And we are famously super nice/chill people. The people in these areas are the nicest Ive ever met on average. (moved here 5 years ago)
In contrast places like south county and east county are poor mexicans mostly with some poor whites.. which have horrible, cartel-type people and would make you want to kill yourself if you had to live with them

>live in an area so sparsely populated, PA considers it a village with 700 people
>nearest neighbor is half a mile away through the woods

I dunno, the deer don't seem to like me.

But if you consider the entire surrounding area, and the nearest city (Scranton), everyone seems nice at first but basically everyone is a heroin addicted alcoholic weed/cigarette smoking backstabbing gossiping faggot

cheesecake factory
In and Out(aka the biggest meme west of the Mississippi outside of whataburger)
Joe's Seafood, Prime Steak and Stone Crab (pricey but possibly the best seafood in all of town)
Fat Tuesday(if you want a short life)
Texas de Brasil(goat steaks)

also... pls build wall

I get
>hehe, you should smile more, user!
A lot but I don't sperg out Like some r9k autist
>SHUT UP YOU STUPID NORMIE CUNT REEEEEEEEE
People in my experience genuinely do it out of sincerity, I think its nice even if a little annoying sometimes

Californian here guess I shoulda been more specific.

I'm talking like shit you could only find their I tried Guy Fieri's restaurant pretty good food for when your drunk, also ellis island has good fish and chips imo. tacos el gordo is another one I've had but honestly I've had better out here

same in denmark.. We all ignore eachother 24/7, i would never talk to someone on the street i dont know, and i avoid all eye contact.

If, for some reason, i do talk to someone, or someone talks to me, the "ice" is instantly broken and its all warm and friendly.

but mostly, please just let me be ....

>In city

We're about as autistic as Finns

>In home town of 600 people

Every single person I see, even the ones where we mutually hate each other, will at least wave.

travelocity or some site had a list that fits the description

no too pricey
some local some not so local

This

m8 I need someone who is at the beating heart of it all the methed out junkies the gamblin the party you are the only one who knows the tips and tricks

i'm greek

if you want to get fucked up shop around the silver nugger to ogden

It used to be friendly, be we're getting more and more faggots as the cuckifornians migrate east since they're being pushed out of their homes by zuckerberg faggots.
It doesn't bother me though. I've lived in podunk towns out east and those people will take a fat shit on you if you're an outsider.

what part of vegas do you live??
is north side dangerous?

>typing out poster id's

mfw when I realized a while ago that moving to like Idaho or Montana to get away from commiefornia and the beaners wont help that much because the people there inherently dislike me.

People here are pretty friendly, even the niggers are pretty tame, but we probably get it from the Canadians who are just across a bridge.

How do people in your countries make new friends?

>friendly
>nyc
not a fucking chance

Is that Paul Ryan on the left

i dont know i never make eye contact with people unless i need things from them

>SO bad

kys

I live in Colorado Springs. Sometimes I wonder if the people here are actually people. It often feels as if I'm interacting with the physical manifestation of hate, anger and jealousy.

A country full of social awkwardness, but people from the same part (like the Pays-Basque) can get along easily.

Why would a potential qt ruin her legs like this?

Western society is so broken.

>tfw 10k
>only 91% white
>8% beaner
>the rest is a mix
Then again I live right on the Oklahoma border so you get that.

>>You let this happen

Jesus christ that looks delicious

most people here are crackheads that want some change. Vancouver area shithole

Self mutilation is an old practice.

That's just Colorado. Every pissed off hippie with a trust fund and chip on his/her shoulder moves to Colorado to get a black belt in asshole-ness..

>everyone says "good day" to everyone
>if you don't thank the waiter and smile everyone in a restaurant will look at you disapprovingly
>liberal as fuck in general
>everything is politeness and manners

>gf's car breaks down one day
>15 minutes of people passing by, literally no one gets out to help
>police stop by, ask her if she's called someone, then drive away
>if you're crossing the street and the light turns red while you're still on it you get honked at

The Dutch are massive fucking hypocrites and so are the Flemish. The biggest fucking racists in the world and yet if you express a racist idea, no matter how light, they will destroy you for it.

They are not nice people.

This entire post is disregarding the Muslims and immigrants in Brussels - Muslims are, on average, nicer -

>Muslim man picks up a stack of 50 euro notes that fell out of my pocket after I took cash from an ATM and give it to me.
>Muslims let me work out with them on gym equipment
>Muslims will offer me free shit when I'm their only customer for the day

I'd still be very glad if they all got shot though. They smell, they're turning this place into a ghetto, they are incapable of adapting to western civilization and we both know they can turn aggressive at any point.

Immigrants from the east (excluding romanians, fuck those faggots) are the best though:

>no false politeness
>no false smiles
>will ask you where you're from and genuinely care
>will try to follow the rules of the place
>group of russians constantly helping newbies in the gym
>girl on the street gets shouted at by some swaggy sandnigger youth
>some loud, drunk polish lads approachin
>she looks even more scared of them
.drunk, loud, unpleasant polish lads turn on the swaggy sandniggers and tell them to fuck off
>stay with girl and call her a taxi
>tell her to stay safe

All in all, not very nice in Brussels.

In my town everyone knows eachother so yes.
But in the larger cities we rarely say anything, But when we do we always help and are friendly in general.

Zurich, everyone ignores eachother so I can't tell.

>walking innasnow
>people stop every 5 minutes
>"Are you okay? Can I give you a lift?"
"No thank you"

It's pretty nice.