How can we make the rest of the US more like Dearborn, Michigan?

How can we make the rest of the US more like Dearborn, Michigan?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dBaTVwIJH-E
youtube.com/watch?v=5-2nByd2cr4
express.co.uk/news/world/592222/ISIS-in-EUROPE-Terror-group-has-built-jihadi-base-in-isolated-village
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Damn, I live in michigan I didnt know we had masses of sandnigger muslims here i thought that was a europe thing

Just let Hillary do her thing, buddy

i'll take Arab Dearborn over Chimp Detroit any day of the year

Do you live in UP or something?

Triplets confirm

Grand Rap

California is already like this

I'm taking a summer course in differential equations and there are 5

FUCKING 5 Muslim girls wearing hijabs

How the fuck did they even get to differential equations

GUYS

I saw a pack of muzzies walking on the sidewalk so i swerved at them & made them jump

doing my part

10/10 filename

ITT:

>people not from Dearborn or Detroit talk shit

Lot more white people in both of those cities than you guys think....

They look ridiculous. No sane person would dress like that.

They're not white just because our fucktarded government says so.

>government loves to call anyone not black or east asain "white"

You dont want to see Europe
I see more muzzies here than I ever have in the states

That explains the retardation.

The one on the right is a qt

I see an ankle. Stone them all.

I hope you realise which group cried out "we wuz algebra and shiet' the most

>They look ridiculous. No sane person would dress like that.

Oh, I bet you would if the alternative was rape, mutilation and murder by your own family.

arab girls seem classy and they are built thick

shame they are muslim freaks though

>religious fundamentalists
>sane

Can we go ahead and get a carpool roster set up for when the day comes to purge them from their hidey hole up there?

I've got a Class E License, so I'd be willing to rent a bus and drive.

Also, can we stop off and take care of Chicago and Detroit too?

I'm not talking about (((white))) I'm talking about European descendant n-th generation Americans.

Dearborn has a lot of actual white Americans that live there and they are the richest and the best armed in the city.

Detroit is literally 88/100 white people on any given day in the city. That is daily commuters working there, people going to tigers games and out during events, and hipster faggots starting the gentrification process in redeveloping parts of the city.

Lot of ignorance when it comes to both of these cities, thought I'd let you know information closer to the truth.

They are contaminated and corrupted to let their city get into this situation. They were lax. They were not observant and dutiful. There is only one solution for betrayal.

This. I live in metro detroit and these ninjas are fucking EVERYWHERE. Thanks O'Nigger...

>tfw only the second most cucked state

I don't think you even realize how much muslims are kept under the heel here.

Let's just say mosques here is basically the same as any militia gathering here, half of the gathering is actually undercover FBI, Homeland Security, CIA, etc. and they are always trying to convince the other half to bomb/shoot up places.

Lots of unmarked white work vans in the city.

jesus h, i have never seen one of those in real life, much less a whole pack

you honestly didn't know that we have the highest muslim pop outside the middle east? tbqh american born muslims aren't radical

I live there, go fuck yourself kike.

youtu.be/dBaTVwIJH-E

Muslims are fucked in the head.

Coldwater, Michigan reporting. The entire south side of our town is sand niggers and crack heads. Send help when the sleeper cells awaken

Yet. the UK experience indicates that long term first generation migrants aren't as much an issue as later re-radicalized generations.

I'm sure you'll see one in the future senpai

This happened in an area of East Dearborn that is on the edge of the outskirts of Detroit, the heart and center of the Muslim community, the worst spot in the city.

A bunch of kids throwing water on them, and empty water bottles/gatorade bottles at them.

Is it fucked? Yes.

Would going to a black neighborhood and trying to preach anti-black lives matter get you a much worse reaction from the population? You would get lynched by the crowd.

What I'm saying is the following: All cities have ghettos, muslims will never be allowed to get to even 5% of the bullshit they do in Europe before they get shut-down harder than a Chinese buffet after a surprise food inspection from health and services.

Fuck off mate. We all hate your shit hole city and I live in MI. The only reason any of us go there is for your airport, luckily they made I-94 go directly into the Airport so we don't have to drive in your crater you call home.

Kys

The first gen actually tend to be the nonradical.
When they come to get away from the mideast life anyway. Their kids not having known what that's like become little shits and look to their religious roots when they start feeling rebellious.

I just wish they'd go punk or some bullshit instead of fucking killing people.

Nobody said nuns were sane, thumbdick.

>rubin (((israel)))

Thats the most jewish name I have ever seen

No longer mad that he got stoned by muslims

youtube.com/watch?v=5-2nByd2cr4

Ford Motor Company headquarters in Dearborn Michigan.

You're from coldwater, so I am gonna just assume you are a hick fuck that cannot comprehend the history of this city and the fact that there is well over ~65K actual white European Americans living in this city today ( ~110-120k population total)

Downtown West Dearborn as well as West Dearborn residential area is practically America sliced pie, almost all white, highest per capita of a neighborhood this close to Detroit.

Have fun in your irrelevant noname town.

Most of the muslim immigrants coming to the US probably weren't refugees, but intellectuals fleeing the oppressive islamist regimes that started popping up in the 70s, after the Iranian Revolution. This ensured that they were both the smartest muslims and the most tolerant ones.

My guess is that this is going to change, as the second and third generation muslims tend to adopt more extremist views. Given the situation in the middle-east and Europe, my guess is that the US will experience a rather sharp increase in radical muslims in the coming decade, whether they are immigrants or born in the US:

Wait until they get above 10%
Sharia cometh

Thank god a majority of Americans either distrust or outright hate muzzies

This. Literally almost every Christian in Lebanon came to Dearborn during the Civil War in the 70s.

fug

You can't when Americans are making posts like these. The US has too much #intolerance

Lebanese Arabs are the highest tier arabs in Dearborn, they are extremely secular and the girls got that repressed slut thing going on and are extremely pretty.

They are not hiding as you can see they go out in public places like this. You on the other hand is a cuck who hides in this shithole. Why don't you give them piece of your mind?

That is actually really fucking funny

>american born muslims aren't radical

The only place by me I EVER see women with the niqab is at Wal-Mart. Seriously I've never seen one anywhere else in town, only inside the Wal-Mart or the parking lot. It makes me feel like I'm at a Middle Eastern Bazaar since everyone in Wal-Mart are speaking like 10 different languages and there are always crowds at all hours.

Are Muslimas more willing to date infidels?

Muslims here in dearborn are mostly non-radical if not all of them, they are westernized for the most part.

>westernized for the most part.
So you're saying I can find GF in Dearborn, Michigan.

Grandville here.

subversion warning

Edgy pal, don't cut yourself on that edge.

Yes, without a doubt, some may not because your not muslim, but besides that yes.

I didn't recognize your flag, so I had to look it up. We thought you were extinct. A slav muslim, so easy to ridicule. When you crawled out of the ashes and half-buried bodies of your siblings and parents, did your kufi stay on?

You realise you can just mouse-over the flag yeah...? :)

Your city is a crumbling shit hole full of people from "hick towns" that only go their to work and then evacuate before the sun goes down

Detroit is the equivalent of Johannesburg, South Africa.

Enjoy your quarantine zone you call a city, while the rest of us chill out in the woods and wait for your niggers to riot

Some of them are, yes. You have to get in with the group though first. If the dudes are cool with you the girls will be too. Act as interested and accepting of Islam as you can and the guys will be trying to convert you while the grills will be all over you hoping you'll convert and take them rather than Pakistani guy #5. Though, in Islam Muslims are allowed to marry Christians and probably Jews so if you're religious you're in.

Pssh
Letting a mobile browser/app get in your way.
Overchan and Clover both tell you the country.
Clicking the flag in a tapping the flag in a browser will give you the country code.

you cant

Slav and Muslim. Both premises are wrong. Slavenized and pagan is more accurate.
>When you crawled out of the ashes and half-buried bodies of your siblings and parents, did your kufi stay on?
We are doing this for centuries and it is perfectly fine but when it happens to you, you shall not recover my friend

elect Hillary

>if you're religious you're in
Fugggg

So knowledgeable you are about the tenacity or survivability of the United States. So when should I expect this apocalyptic deathstroke, Tarik? Will the Balkans rise up in unison to smite the Great Western Eagle? Or are you waiting for Russia or China to do it?

You do not understand. I know that Americans build patriotism on antagonism. We don't hate you, you have enough enemies as it is. We were just a test so watch and learn, it is good time to be alive.

Put your finger on it.
Also go to bed, you have work to be done in the morning [spoiler]right?

Does that mean you've already chosen to side with the Croats or the Serbs and convert to their religion when the time comes? Or are you going to run and pretend to be an Albanian or Turk?

Because the fucking Saudis won't do shit for you once NATO stops playing ref for the Balkans.

People claiming their mooslims are peaceful and integrated, wait till the become more than a fringe minority. Then they will start making demands in an increasingly aggressive fashion.

Those headscarves with the big lump at the back remind me of something.

>shame they are muslim freaks though

A MUD IN THE STREETS AND A HO IN THE SHEETS AMIRITE

DUDE ROTATE PIC DUNNO WHAT IM LOOKING AT

>intellectuals
>Muslims

>Then they will start making demands in an increasingly aggressive fashion.

Yes they are pretty much like the Mexicans here.

Except some Mexicans are chill and not fucking terrorists.

Per Capita California isn't very high at all.

The US certainly has a much better crop of Muslims than say France or Sweden.

Kek falling for good ole Croats and Serbs and shiet. Nigga we never had an ally. Saudis are your bros not ours. I see that you believe that you are dealing with Muslims here but I have to disappoint you. Sad fact is that your country and whole EU have more Muslims than us and still you pull that argument an epic fucking kek.

So what, you think if you're not Salafi that your neighbors give a fuck?
They're still going to poach from that deformed-dick shaped piece of territory that you drunk-ass sufi-wannbes actually occupy.

Nothing new really. It seems to me that you know more about Islam than I do kek. This is no man's land, it has always been and it shall remain that way.

So I take it your answer is "Convert to whatever militia takes my village."

It has always been like that here. This why we have Serbo Croatian Bosnian meme.

express.co.uk/news/world/592222/ISIS-in-EUROPE-Terror-group-has-built-jihadi-base-in-isolated-village

Knock knock. They're here.