So this is the alleged house of Hitler in Argentina, the map, the house and the look he had...

So this is the alleged house of Hitler in Argentina, the map, the house and the look he had, do you believe he escaped from Berlin and came here?

map: google.com.uy/maps/@-40.7147344,-71.7016508,612m/data=!3m1!1e3

Other urls found in this thread:

alternet.org/rss/breaking_news/93299/'hitler'_skull_belonged_to_woman:_scientists
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No, he died like a pussy in Germany.

Why do some people believe that he didn't take his own life? Is the body not found and buried?

I think Russia claimed to have retrieved his body and burned it. Don't hold me to that though.

The other Germans burned his body before the allies could show up to prevent them from taking a "trophy". At least, that is what the Germans say they did.

Russians thought they had found the body when they got Berlin, Russians alleged had a piece of his skull.. many years later a group of scientifics examinated that part of the skull and realized that it was from a woman of 40 yr and obviously, not from Hitler

No, he shot himself

alternet.org/rss/breaking_news/93299/'hitler'_skull_belonged_to_woman:_scientists

It doesn't mean he didn't shoot himself so not an argument

you don't have an argument either, that he did

i don't need one because it is an established fact
witness statements and so forth

Ok, so we don't have his body but what does historians base it on when they believe that he shot himself? Surely it must be something when they all agree.

Looks comfy desu

i bet you also belive that Earth is round
ahahhahah

There are more arguments that Hitler was in Argentina than he committed suicide. Even Stalin thought he was still alive

witnesses and cuz da gubments said so
literally just taking people's words for it

That's what happens when americans vaccinates themselves, they get autism.

I'd like to believe it, but how the fuck would he even escape Berlin? There's proof of him still being in the bunker when Berlin was surrounded, so I have a hard time believing that he managed to escape.

>shave the ends of a dude's moustache
>completely shave yours off
>the perfect crime

many nazi officials escaped from the same bunker, it was hard to escape, but wasn't impossible

it's right, there are no proofs, but there are many arguments who support a theory.

>do you believe he escaped from Berlin and came here?
My gut instinct is no but I'm open to evidence.

I'd also add some doubt probably exists because the Soviets tended to make shit up like their Katyn massacre explanation and saying 4 million died at just Auschwitz. So what they said regarding Nazis is always questionable.

People in The bunker admitted to him killing himself and then they said they burned his and Eva's bodies.

Argentina in the past century was basically a german colony, most of nazis officials escaped there, it's confirmed that Joshep Mengele (nazi doctor) and Adolf Eichmann (nazi arquitect) were living in south Argentina, Eichmann was captured for the Mossad and was killed, and Menguele died bc of a heart attack in Brazil. many witnesses gave their testemony and all of them coincide in the phisically aspect, and the places they saw him, also the FBI made some research affirming there was a person with very similar facial features of Hitler

Hmm. There must be more than this, right? Did they see the place they had been burnt? Was there a lot of witnesses? Were the witnesses considered to be reliable, if so why were they considered reliable?

>Argentina in the past century was basically a german colony
No. The number of Germans we got wasn't even near the one of the US with the Paperclip Operation and stuff like that.
>that pic
I've also seen 2 different reports with later dates that also contradict it. It's just a report, not a full blown investigation. I also heard people claiming Elvis didn't die, and instead came to Argentina. Doesn't mean shit.

Up

Please gib Elvis back