I work at an hotel

I work at an hotel.

Why are indians and arabs so fucking entitled, greedy and
unfriendly?

Are americans always that nice or are they just pretending? By far the best customers.

Any why cant spaniards and italians speak english? Are you all retarded?

>le speak english meem

cuck

thank you ameriboo :3

>Why are indians and arabs so fucking entitled, greedy and
unfriendly?
because they are wealthy people who come from countries where human life is worth very little.
Thus they treat people who serve them like shit

As a concierge this has been my exact same experience as well.
The Spanish and Italians are quite nice though, just a little loud

Americans are literally the only ones that tip. Sometimes Austrians. You never get one from shitskins

Similar experience here.
White, middle-aged English people are, however, absolutely the most pleasant. Americans are kind of slow.

Do you get brazilians? What do you think of them?

It's not always the case, but I think a lot of Americans remember the butthurt European meme of American tourists being shitty from the early 2000s and are actively trying to not be so obnoxious and stupid.
Anyone that has worked any kind of retail job before can tell you that Pajeets are the absolute worst customers ever, I would cringe whenever a family of them would come in. Pushy, stubborn, overly proud (with no intelligence behind them to warrant it), always pays with a million coupons, constantly trying to haggle with you, smelly. Fuck them

Sadly not, would be interesting. I guess they would be like spaniards, not very articulate in english but friendly.

Americans are better than Brtis desu. It's just that Americans are very shy and only start talking when you're starting a conversation with them.

Chinese are even worse. As unfriendly as arabs, but no fucking table manners. Seriously, they can't eat like normal people. And we're not talking about illiterate peasants, but affluent businessmen.

t. works in a restaurant

I used to wait tables and it is a commonplace in the industry that Indians and Arabs are worse than niggers when it comes to poor tips and being offensively entitled.

It's seriously bizarre to me that people have anything nice to say about American tourists. My dad is visiting Ukraine right now and all indications are that he's acting like an obnoxious cunt: he doesn't even speak any Russia or Ukrainian and he's trying to navigate Kiev.

I raff every time I see some muslim shitskins wearing a hijab in a horse carriage and getting shown around the city center

Americans are the only ones tipping me regulary. Even for arbitrary stuff like bringing them an iron. The women are also over the top friendly (Yesterday one told me "Thank you soooo much! I appreciate it, thank you! Great, thanks a lot!" for bringing her a roll of toilet paper"). They also always greet me (Hello, how are you/how you doing).

I'm not white but I always tip so fuck you

countries where there's huge income imbalance and a big poverty part of the country are usually douchey.

americans who travel are just weird autistic but nice and friendly extroverts who are fascinated by everything they see. ones too poor to travel are bitter angry people imo.

That's not friendliness. They're saying that just because they feel obliged to do so. In reality they didn't feel anything when you brought them the roll.

lol u should strangle a bald eagle infront of them lmao

I obviously ment arabs and indians. "Americans" isnt synonymous for "white"

>spaniards
>visiting austria

For what purpose?

Pretending to be friendly for the sake of making another person feel good/appreciated is still friendly, doesnt matter if they "ment" it.

I guess for the culture or something, its usually older people. Ive been to Barcelona twice and damn, completely different worlds, it's definitely another experience here

>Why are indians and arabs so fucking entitled, greedy and unfriendly?
Because arabs come from countries with very different economies and a different buying power, in Europe we get a very minimalistic service for twice the price of the semi-premium service we get in our countries. Also, Europe is ultra capitalistic, here if i go to a hotel, the breakfast will be included and i can ask them to bring it to my room directly, in Europe it will cost me extra money and it will all be shitty processed food and frozen pastries.

The average arab will just think "wtf why are these people charging so much for so little" because he's on vacation and doesn't give a shit about how your economy works. Americans and other Europeans have a similar or higher buying power, they won't feel such a big difference.

Huh that actually made me think

>Americans are very shy
Since when?

that's politeness, not friendship

you expect the client to be polite, not your friend

>barcelona
why do ALL tourists go to the med coast? its only degeneracy and tourist traps there

Can confirm it's just customary. Burger in Amsterdam and I was surprised when the store clerk actually told me about her day when I said "hey how are you?" We kinda half-heartedly mean it but it's always nice when people appreciate it or it leaves a good impression

It really depends which hotel. At the high tier ones I worked at food wasnt included, but it was definitely not processed. They had a huge kitchen where they prepared the food.

Ironically when I was in Turkey in a 4* Hotel the food was garbage microwave tier.

I was with my dad and my school. I guess because Barcelona has culture, shopping and partying?

Also really rapey. You won't hear it from western media but I've seen on multiple threads on multiple forums in Serbian/Croatian women complaining or cautioning other women about Indians and Pakistanis being super rapey, not taking no for an answer, being super pushy and always blatantly staring like hungry dogs.

My friends in Dallas warn me about the Indian men when I go and visit them. They like to stare at girls breasts even if they are wearing turtlenecks and scarfs. Had one that touched my hair. It was wierd.

>being super pushy and always blatantly staring like hungry dogs.
kek can confirm, they are worst than turk or arab, which is hard to do, i salute the performance

a friend of mine works in a restaurant and once he had American tourists for DINNER , they asked some dishes known only in America like "fried tortellini", "Alfredo's Fettuccini" and "chicken pasta" then to finish the night they asked some cappuccini