NE:Danny Amendola diagnosed with concussion
NYG:Report: Odell Beckham '50-50' for SNF opener
SEA:Thomas Rawls gets in another full practice
BUF:Bills add $2.5M in incentives to Shady's deal
NE:Phillip Dorsett active for Patriots debut
NE:Gillislee, Burkhead, White and Lewis active

first for loins

First for fuck the pats

6-10 confirmed. Suck it Rasm, have fun in last place.

Patriots will still win the Super Bowl, just kiss all the fucking rings you salty bitches.

go bears

I don't watch the NFL but I'm trying to get into it. How bad will that injury affect the Chiefs? Was the guy really good?

You should be deathly afraid of having Kyle Shanahan after the Super Bowl last year.

Who /8-8/ here?

How is Andy Reid in the top 10 of winningest coaches but has 0 rings?

Sam Bradford is a fine QB. I'll give you Tom Brady for him.

It's clear now that drafting this guy was an Andy Reid psy-op to make SMETH go Super Saiyan.

Don't worry, it's not like he's going to run the entire offense by himself...

Trust me, you want nothing to do with him. You really fucked up hiring him.

>Sits down during the national anthem
>ruptures achilles tendon
hmm...

>Hightower fine, Berry ded

Lul

deserved it tbqh

Marty Schottenheimer
Dan Reeves
Chuck Knox

>0-1
>1-0

Lul

>18-1 incoming

Oul

>5
>1

Lul

>Tfw y'all niggas telll me that Brady is done and too old to shine again and Patriots are done, after 1 game

>The GOAT Supermodel
Is still elite in her 50s, and Brady still has an OWL run in him in his 40

Brady is the GOAT for a reason: His name will echo in eternity, and this time he wants to honour his friend Edelman. Brady is at his best when he has a challenge or is under fire.
And y'all doubting him and my Pats fuels his fire. For he will shine like the Sun, once more.

Why are people overrating this Kliff babby so hard?

Dude clearly can't run an offense and just throws it deep to WRs and rolls out the pocket to gun sling like a retard. Andy Reid's offense is so complex this guy admits he can't even read the playbook.

Is not ready for the NFL at all and Smith isn't in any danger of losing his job for 3 years at least.

I agree, I was commenting on the fact that we hired him as a HC OC combo (also GM, Lynch is a Shanahan puppet). It can't be worse than the last couple of years though, can it?

You mean the assterisks? No thanks, I'm not a faggot asslicker like you.

Eric Berry ruptured his achilles, not Peters you retard

He didn't rupture shit, that was Berry you retarded Sup Forumstards.

Cuck

>Brian Hoyer calls out Cleveland for 2014 QB situation

EVERYBODY ON THIS SIDE OF THE ROOM WHO THINKS HOYER SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN BENCHED SAY "HEYYYYYY"

AND ALL MY PEOPLE ON THIS SIDE OF THE ROOM SAY "HOOOOOOOOO"

A win's a win, faglord. Kiss the rings that I didn't even see them win.

>every post i dont like is Sup Forums

>tfw you realize OP is probably a Cheatriots bandwagoner falseflagging as a Jasg "fan" for shitposting/baiting/(You)-gathering purposes
>tfw you realize that, as usual, OP is a massive raging prancing la-la homo faggot

Not sports

>Breaking: Patriots trade Malcolm Butler to the Cleveland Browns for a 5th round pick and a can of silly string

Cuck

Throw in a bag of confetti and you have a trade.

I'm extremely surprised that a team who isn't even going to make the playoffs destroyed this "unbeatable" patriots team.

did BB do anything in the press conference like the "we're on to cincinatti" one or was it pretty normal

t. Increasingly nervous raiderspic

Are you a retard? The Chiefs will win the AFCW again.

Hmm, five (5) asterisks, which look much like five (5) anuses...
HOLY SHIT, THEY'RE BECOMING THE WHORE OF BABYLON!

He actually said we're on to Cincinnati, it was weird

it's one loss, why do dumb pat fans write off their teams so easily

same shit happened in 2014

Your daily reminder that this game was the Super Bowl for Chiefs flyover fucks. Meanwhile, we Patriots GODS are preparing for the ACTUAL Super Bowl. So enjoy your meaningless win, while we take home ring number SIX.

>why do dumb pat fans write off their teams so easily
>dumb pat fans
>dumb
Looks like you answered your own question.

>forgetting the absolute beat down a healthy chargers team gave them

Such weak damage control. Patsfags really have nothing and resort to "I'm retarded lol" shitposting. Pathetic.

SEETHING

I'm not a pats fan you goober. I just didn't stay up for the PC and wanted to know if anything besides the normal responses happened

K-K-KISS THE R-R-RING B-BITCH

Kiss the fucking goddamn RINGS. WE OWN THIS CONFERENCE.

What ever happened to these two best buddies?

im a cardinals fan

please help

this. this is what brought it on Berry.

>t. bad guys as they're being hauled away by the cops

Fucking cheat gags

Gib honeybadger
cute!

One team got to get into the club, and the other didn't.

I fucking despise the faggot but he is a brilliant offensive mind. I'd put him up there with Sean Payton in that regards. But his personality and attitude is something I find terrible for a HC.

You replace raiders with the chiefs :^)

obsessed

>Golladay probably won't start this week
>Decker gone for half the season
>Hyder gone for the entire season
>Ziggy still a question mark
>Billingsley shafted again despite leading in receptions again
>Martin still out

It was supposed to be our year...

The patriots gave up 30 unanswered points to the CHIEFS (not even a playoff team), and now yall expect them to compete against ACTUAL playoff contenders like the Cowboys, Steelers, Falcons, Giants.....

Its OVER.

Unless you're a fan of a division rival mindlessnessly hating the Pats is the definition of being a faggot asslicker you espn loving, BLM nigger

Kiss the rings, Cowspic. We will do just fine.

Can the Raiders and Broncucks please stop the Chiefs? >my Chargers likely won't.

SEETHING

Raiders fan here. Sucks that Berry got injured. He was having an incredible game. One of the best S in the league. I wanted to beat you guys at full strength. I guess we'll just have to drop 50 on you now

>attempts to define "faggot asslicker" in a way that favors him
You keep using this phrase; I do not think it means what you think it means.

Your team may drop 50, but you'll give up 70.

how will he handle the loss lads

Current power rankings

BR is shit but at least they seem to rank the Packers somewhat accurately. I have no idea how all these faggots keep ranking Packers in the top 3 when their defense is still fucking trash.

>ever trusting Bleacher Report, of all fucking sites
You wanna know how I know you're an utter pleb?

>Brady is the GOAT for a reason:
Brady isn't the goat though you turbofag.

Keep overlooking the Panthers

That's right. Keep picking the Failcucks to win the NFC South. They surely won't be hung over from the Super Bowl loss.

5 rings say other wise, jealous hater.

Jesus, you fucking idiots and your fucking Sup Forums boogeyman are fucking cancer. Ignore the post you fucking retard

this is what pisses me off is these people spend the whole offseason dickriding a team than jump ship as soon as they lose a game

Get an actual QB and maybe people won't keep overlooking your garbage team.

Y'all really need to have a live black panther at your games. Shit would be cash.

As long as you have that ape you call a qb you aren't winning shit

Division win gonna be ezpz
Playoff win(s) incoming

>racist ignorant comment
>I-I-It's not Sup Forums!

Retard

B-But our mascot downed a punt in a live game once

I want Tom Brady to hang 100 points on your shit team to teach you the PatGODS are superior to your stupid city.

A real live black panther would crush the fuck out of the ball. That'd be bad-ass!

Can't wait until Cam wins CPOTY so you can all be triggered and rationalize away why he's not elite and keep talking about how black people are too stupid to play QB.

>contacting Char Aznable: "Hey, we may potentially have a job for you: drop an asteroid on this one city. Everyone'll thank you for it, too!"

Read option QBs don't do well in the league, Panturd fan.

dude rodgers lmao

Odell Beckham is going to play on one leg Sunday night and the Cowboys' trash secondary still won't be able to stop him.

Hell, if I ran the right routes *I* could probably haul in a pass against Dallas' (((((((((((((((((defense)))))))))))))))))))). They're literally the Saints with a national following.

I wouldn't call moving a team from #1 to #2 because they lost and looked bad "jumping ship" exactly

Which obviously means they're still dickriding them.

SUPERIOR

This is what every fan does for every team in every situation ever. If a team loses the first game of the year, they're basically done for the year.

jesus nigga just put on a rubber. Is he trying to breed whitey into minority status by himself?

You mean you're mad at them for updating their predictions when new info becomes available? Should they just stick with the same pre-season power ranking all season?

>C-c-count the rings
Where were you when you first realized that Pats fans had become exactly like Cowboys fans?