JPEGMAFIA

"Death Grips fans are the worst people on the planet."

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/deathgrips/comments/7xu6hm/jpegmafia_shares_his_hate_for_the_cult_rdeathgrips/
youtu.be/pF4cIXja-EA?t=13m20s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nope, but they are second to JPEGMAFIA fans

andy could have this entire group taken wacked in 20 mins

this dude has such a hate boner for white people, he truly wishes he had the same amount of whitey DG fans liking his music

Is he seriously beefing with DG to generate interest?

no, not remotely

hey jpeg

I listened to this. It was bad.

Yes it is me the Black Ben Carson and I'm the only person on this board intelligent enough to understand my own interview

BLACK BEN CARSON
>RUNNING OUT FOR OFFICE

only because communists aren't people

>tripfag

policemen aren't people and veterans should go to jail

Prove it bb. Post nudes

(art) house nigger

It's true, typical DG fan is an ancap, visits Sup Forums and watches MDE.

Sam Hyde is a genius

Everyone is acting like what he said isn't truth.

Don't be a big mad adult baby Sup Forums

meant to quote

If he's so smart why doesn't he have health insurance? Checkmate.

Because he can't die

It's honestly pathetic what he said. this board literally BARELY EVER talks about JPEG so if he really sees that many people comparing him to MC Ride it's because he's the one starting threads about himself and he saw a couple people do it. Also if he didnt want to be compared to Death Grips he shouldnt have made comments about them previously. All this guy is doing is try to get people talking about him, and it's sad thank it works so well.

why does he look like mc ride?

Is he one of those effeminate faggy black dudes that clap in time with their speech?

arr rook same

he seems upset that his fanbase has cross over with the death grips fanbase, and is trying to distance himself from that, when the truth of the matter is that his influence draws heavy influence from death grips and other industrial hip hop acts.

he tried it on black ben carson and it generated a small amount of buzz here on Sup Forums, but now that he had a direct audience through fantano, he fired shots again knowing that way more people will see it. the only difference now is that he's putting the focus on death grips fans and not death grips themselves. so I guess he's not trying to beef with dg directly, he'd probably love to but talking shit about one of the biggest acts in the past decade's underground might get you into some serious shit.

He's like extroverted version of mc ride fr fr

completely true

there's nothing fake at all about his hatred of DG fans dude -- he just hates nazis and ignorant white consumers and it's impossible to not notice overlap

>he just hates nazis and ignorant white consumers
fucking lmao, the hypocrisy of holding this statement then shitting on libtards. what a fucking faggot, I'll never listen to this sjw's music ever again.

there's no hypocrisy there

> I'll never listen to this sjw's music ever again.

ok then

yes there is. nazism and anti-consumerism are two of the far-left's biggest talking points. the only people taking nazism seriously are libtards, ironically giving them more credence than anyone else is. and lefties are sympathetic to anti-consumerism and are against capitalism.
he's an internet troll that drank the sjw kool-aid.

You should post link to the fucking video, It's not immediately obvious what the fuck you are talking about. reddit.com/r/deathgrips/comments/7xu6hm/jpegmafia_shares_his_hate_for_the_cult_rdeathgrips/

You weigh 130 pounds and have zero muscle mass

I'm 160 pounds with no muscle mass but I'm 6'4'' so that's still skinny

I'm not actually enough of a neo-nazi to hate fat people though so I couldn't be hurt by this anyway? Seems like a better insult to throw at other nazis

He's right, though.

Go back to Sup Forums, white boy.

>sjw
wew

I honestly can't tell if this dude is genuinely racist or if he's just trying to get a reaction from the sensitive Sup Forums types.

I've heard 2 songs from this dude and I don't like death grips at all except for exmilitary(why a group would name themselves in a manner reminiscent of choking multiple dicks has always baffled me) and he just doesn't strike any points that I can relate to or even find enjoyable. His interview was straight up annoying (ayo I was poor din get no computa or internets until I was 16 and used da bearshare, i hate you redditors and fortunarians btw don't be white and listen to my music and say i look like the ride man oh hehe can u find the obscure samples i drown in my music because its so dense so that makes it better lol)

there are people on this board who have no idea who bankroll fresh is

sames

>why a group would name themselves in a manner reminiscent of choking multiple dicks has always baffled me

you are aware they also made one of their album covers a photo of zach's dick, right. the band name is far from unintentional.

>I'm not actually enough of a neo-nazi to hate fat people
True communists hate decadent capitalist pigs. You're a bourgeoisie poser.

so his fans too? because there s a big cross over between the fandoms, what an idiot lol

Jpegmafia is an uppity nigger

At least he's self aware.

>group
the fucking state of Sup Forums

You do all know that he said this because mu raided his tumblr, right? Listen to the rest of what he says after he says that.

youtu.be/pF4cIXja-EA?t=13m20s

he does look like mc ride btw... both have a receding hairline too

both are short as fuck too

He legit looks like MC Ride though. Sometimes people look alike. It's no more offensive than when people say Keira Knightley looks like Natalie Portman.

what no he was calling out MU level death grips fans

Who?

Only retarded MLs/anarchists that think the bourgeoisie are some sort of collective malevolent kabaal and not human beings who are acting rationally towards their own class interests

You realize leftism and liberalism aren’t the same thing right

>Go back to Sup Forums, white boy

t. Larping white

>liberals are leftists

dubs of truth