How do we fix this shit?

How do we fix this shit?

More Nu Metal and energy drinks!

Send it to

Stars that aren't drug addicts or massive crybabies once they lose.

what's wrong with it?

serious question i don't watch it

this

Have the commission assign fighters their weight class based on height and natural walking weight.

Get rid of the two smallest weight classes for men.

Only one weight class for females, because there's just not enough talent for 2 right now.

Allow head-stomps and knees to the head on the ground.

it changed from having as its best quality a pure meritocracy to being a bottom line big business who puts on ridiculous fights that the lowest common denominator of fan wants to see. Imagine if, for example, politics went from being about voting for the smartest and sharpest candidate to being abut voting for whoever self promotes themselves and sells themselves best.

allow weapons and tag teams and rules similar to WWE

k thanks. so this happened because it grew big/got mainstream and people could make lots of money on it?

yep pretty much.

Pay fighters more.

Stop being gay man sex

spbp

i hope it moves there so we don't have to be around gay shit like soccer

Halve the number of cards per year

Get rid of Dana and USADA

put shoes on and start boxing.

I stopped watching when literal who's started main eventing.

There should be at least 3 title fights per ppv

Bump. Op has a point. Dana White turned MMA into pro wrestling

I live in LA and talk to UFC fighters literally every week in the gym
Circuit... in private they all say they hate Dana white and get paid shit. Many have told me the training camps cost more than the fight purses and many have said they have to take second jobs as personal trainers to survive . Many have told me if they were smarter they'd do something else. But they're stuck and something inside them needs to fight. It's sad

he killed UFC

Tell them to get boxing licenses. No joke the Muhammad Ali act offers them protection in the United States. If they ever get a big win or get marketable, having a boxing license gives them leverage. California is the easiest state to get one too. If you're being serious bring it up

That is literally the state of politics right now