ITT: Rank the tracks on an album

Welcome Home (Sanitarium) > Master of Puppets > Orion > Battery > Disposable Heroes > Damage, Inc. > The Thing That Should Not Be > Leper Messiah

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A7hNz17OkkY
youtube.com/watch?v=Z09CtJZaaDA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Gold day>More yellow bird>Comfort me>Piano fire>King of nails>Devil's new>It's a wonderful life>Apple bed>King of nails>Eyepennies>Little fat baby>Babies on the sun>Dog door

Welcome home (Santeria).
Puppet master
Onion
No arms no legs, laying in bed
Mr sand man
Sleep with 1 eyes

Nice meme bro

disposable heroes > damage inc > battery > master of puppets > welcome home > the thing that should not be > leper messiah
is the correct order senpai

trapped under ice > creeping death > fade to black > fight fire with fire > ride the lightning >>>>> escape >>>>>>>> the call of kthulu

forgot to put "for whom the bell tolls", consider it equal to ride the lightning

>Trapped Under Ice at #1
>Trapped Under Ice higher than Fade to Black
>Fade to Black not at #1
>Escape higher than The Call of Ktulu
>The Call of Ktulu last

Please let this be a troll. Also you forgot Orion

ahh shieet, i'd put orion higher than battery then, also
both escape and the call of ktulu are the most bland songs in the lp so i didnt really care for the order in those 2

The Call of Ktulu is GOAT. It like it's a story but without any words

youtube.com/watch?v=A7hNz17OkkY

Where's sea of teeth?

When the Levee Breaks > Going to California > Stairway to Heaven > Black Dog > Misty Mountain Hop > Battle of Evermore > Rock and Roll > Four Sticks

Sanitarium > Battery > Orion > Title-track > Damage, Inc. > Disposable Heroes > The Thing That Should Not Be > Leper Messiah

Fade to Black > Call of Ktulu > Creeping Death > Fight Fire With Fire > Title-track > Trapped Under Ice > Escape (not even the band likes it)

Forgot to put it in.Sea of teeth>Eyepennies

Fade to black is my favourite Metallica song. Trapped Under Ice is top tier though

Only in Dreams > The World Has Turned and Left Me Here > Say It Ain't So > Undone - The Sweater Song > My Name Is Jonas > In the Garage > No One Else > Surf Wax America > Buddy Holly > Holiday

Fade to Black > For Whom the Bell Tolls > The Call of Ktulu > Creeping Death > Ride the Lighting > Fight Fire With Fire > Trapped Under Ice > Escape

Fade to Black is my favourite too user. I don't even like metal music that much but Metallica just do it for me somehow.

1. 21st Century Schizoid Man (10/10)
2. Epitaph (10/10)
3. In the Court of the Crimson King (9.5/10)
4. I Talk to the Wind (9/10)
5. Moonchild (7.5/10)

Holy Wars...The Punishment Due > Tornado of Souls> Five Magics > Hangar 18 > Lucretia > Take no Prisioners >Poison Was The Cure > Rust in Peace...Polaris> Dawn Patrol

>Poison Was The Cure > Rust in Peace...Polaris
Epic bait.

>Epic bait.
Maybe i'am wrong, it's just that when there are so many great songs in an album picking between the ones that are not catchy enough is kind of hard

Blood On The Leaves > New Slaves > Hold My Liquor > Black Skinhead > On Sight > Bound 2 > Guilt Trip > I Am a God > Send It Up > I'm In It

do you want a real bait?
Master of Puppets is overrated as fuck.
The only really good songs are the first two tracks.
Ride the Lightning is ten times better.

Jesus of Suburbia > Letterbomb > Holiday > Whatsername > St. Jimmy > Give Me Novacaine > American Idiot > Homecoming > Blvd. of Broken Dreams > Wake Me Up When September Ends > Are We the Waiting > Extraordinary Girl > She's a Rebel

>Master of Puppets is overrated as fuck.
>Ride the Lightning is ten times better.
These are objectively correct, though.

pleb detected

doesn't get more pleb than this

tfw i unironically think Escape is one of the best tracks on the album

Fade to Black > For Whom The Bell Tolls > Escape > Trapped Under Ice > Fight Fire With Fire > Ride the Lightning > Creeping Death >>>> Call of Kthulu

1. In the Court of the Crimson King
2. Moonchild
3. 21st Century Schizoid Man
4. Epitaph
5. I Talk to the Wind

1. Someone Great
2. Get Innocuous!
3. New York, I Love You But You're Bringing Me Down
4. All My Friends
5. Us V Them
6. Time to Get Away
7. North American Scum
8. Sound of Silver
9. Watch the Tapes

>changing AOR order

youtube.com/watch?v=Z09CtJZaaDA

Why did the politician spit in the Bishop's face?

They're both equal

explain

i always get distracted while listening to MoP, there is too much filler in sections of songs, if the songs where shorter the album would be better.

Hallowed be thy name > 22 Acacia avenue > The number of the beast > The prisoner > Run to the hills > Children of the damned > Invaders > Memeland

Seagull > Dreams Burn Down > Kaleidoscope > Polar Bear > Paralysed > In a Different Place > Vapour Trail > Decay

The prisoner shits on Run to the hills desu, Why didn't they make that a single

Fair enough I guess. Btw, what are you're thoughts on Kill 'Em All? I bought it yesterday and haven't listened to it yet

>children of the damned below run to the hills

First half is gold, second half is ok, good album.

Cool, I've listened to a bit of Seek & Destroy and The Four Horsemen before but none of the tracks in full, they sound pretty good though

they have this rock and roll vibe to them that makes them different but cool at the same time

Hallowed be thy name>The Number of the Beast> Children of the Damned>The Prisoner> Invaders>Run to the Hills> 22 Acacia Avenue> Gangland

Rime of the Ancient Mariner > Powerslave > The Duellists > 2 Minutes to Midnight > Losfer Words (Big 'Orra) > Aces High > Flash of the Blade > Back in the Village

Disposable Heroes > Welcome Home (Sanitarium) > Orion > Master of Puppets > The Thing That Should Not Be > Battery > Damage, Inc. > Leper Messiah

Epitaph > 21st Century Schizoid Man > The Court of the Crimson King > Moonchild > I Talk to the Wind

Rust in Peace...Polaris > Holy Wars...The Punishment Due > Five Magics > Hangar 18 > Poison Was the Cure > Tornado of Souls > Take No Prisoners > Lucretia > Dawn Patrol

Hallowed Be Thy Name > 22 Acacia Avenue > Children of the Damned > The Number of the Beast > Run to the Hills > The Prisoner > Invaders > Gangland

bump

White Heat, Red Hot > Exciter > Better By You, Better Than Me > Saints In Hell > Invader > Beyond The Realms of Death > Stained Class > Heroes End > Savage

When They Come For Me > Wretches And Kings > Burning In The Skyes > Wisdom, Justice And Love > Blackout > Fallout + The Catalyst > Iridescent > Waiting For The End > Jornada Del Muerto > The Messenger > (The Other Crappy Interludes) > Robot Boy

make no one else 3rd and it's perfect

>Five Magics > Hangar 18

The first three songs are the best because they're actual songs, the rest of the album is mostly instrumental jams (although good ones) with minimal lyrics.

Having said that, Dave definitely writes better lyrics than James Hetfield.

Only In Dreams > Say It Ain't So > The World Has Turned > My Name is Jonas > No One Else > Undone > Buddy Holly > Holiday > In the Garage > Surf Wax America

put Vaopur Trail 4th and we good

Do Me A Favour > Teddy Picker > 505 > This House Is A Circus > Fluorescent Adolescent > The Bad Thing > Old Yellow Bricks > Brianstorm > If You Were There, Beware > Balaclava > D Is For Dangerous >>> Only Ones Who Know

Sheep >= Dogs > Pigs > nobody cares

One Shot at Glory > All Guns Blazing > Leather Rebel > Night Crawler > Painkiller > Hell Patrol > Metal Meltdown > Between the Hammer & the Anvil > A Touch of Evil

Shine on parts 6-9 > Shine on Parts 1-5 > Wish you were here > Have a cigar > Welcome to the machine

One shot at glory is rightfully at the top here. I can't even rank this album it's so great