Viral video of arrest sparks protest

youtube.com/watch?v=4hMAPmqIb04

>Police say around 5:15 p.m., officers were called to the mall to deal with a woman who mall security members described as "out of control and making threats." Police say 18-year-old Genele Laird confronted an employee at Taco Bell claiming her phone had been stolen. Officers say she showed a knife and threatened the employee.

>According to the Madison Police Department, when security confronted Laird, she refused to leave and made numerous threats to kill the security staff.

wkow.com/story/32277562/2016/06/21/arrest-of-woman-at-east-towne-mall-sparks-protest

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/E-PLQaLxo4w
youtube.com/watch?v=JNPW2wZ4D2s
m.youtube.com/watch?v=CcS9_bCRARs
youtube.com/watch?v=Ins9VAo-xLY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>PAY THE TOLL
Nothing to be seen here

These fine policemen deserve a raise

What's the protest?

Are they implying the arrest was uncalled for?

She shouldn't have resisted arrest.

>inb4 the faggots who call everyone bootlickers show up to advocate for anarchy, chaos and general unlawlessness

it´s against "policebrutality"

though i don´t see why a policemen should not use force if the to be arrested person resists.

>if that was a white male, everyone would support the police in social media

They should've shot her

Jesus christ. American police are brutal

Aren't police supposed to use force whenever a person resists arrests and/or is armed?

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

>unlawlessness

So stupid baboon was threatening people, brandished a knife, resisted arrest. And people are mad at the police for kicking her shit in?

>screams OK WAIT OK after resisting and getting tazed for it

that's a wrap

no DA will bother after she basically confessed she was being a fucking chimp that wouldn't cooperate.

case closed!

not all nations are happy white utopias, my norse friend.
violence is the only language blacks understand.

don´t tell me, tell it to #BML

blacks can for some reason never cooperate and always make things worse for them and cry muh racism afterwards

thanks, OP.

this is the only way i can get an erection anymore

She actually dindu nuffin.

They are just tired of dealing with niggers and their shenanigans. Police have to deal with that every single day. I admire their restraint.

Always do what the police tell you. You can fight it out in court later.

How did a nice little city like Madison end up with such a horrendous and violent black population? They have nothing to complain about up there, and yet they are CONSTANTLY "protesting" or starting trouble.

Stand up for yourselves, Wiscuckson. Stop taking their shit seriously. Start laughing at them, and let them know that whining and "demonstrating" won't work.

The LAST thing you should do is pledge "reforms" - that only emboldens them into further insanity.

found the nigger

>brandishing a weapon and threatening people
>dindu muffins

buh-buh-but... she dindu nuffin

I have punched out 2 girls for spitting on me. I see no wrong here. Niggers have sickle cell. Fuck that shit. Give em a rsise. Dubs to confirm

Blame the big nig

He has been dumping 3rd world filth in all the white areas. Since bathhouse barry has been in the white house he has left in over 1 million muslim sand niggers and an equally large unknown number of African primates.

They are dumping them in all the once white neighborhoods. Fucking sucks.

I swear these people are just doing this shit now to try and win some kind of settlement with the state/city or earn pity money from donations.

Just as bad as fuck heads jumping into oncoming traffic and try to sue the driver

>it´s against "policebrutality"

I used to live where the sheriff was running a protection racket on the drug dealers in the county. I don't consider it police brutality until the cops are breaking fingers for refusing to pay for the month.

They always act like they have monopoly on the truth.

> I am offended by this image
> Therefore you are wrong for doing the act

It's like they want police to just hug criminals and ask them nicely to cooperate, and walk away when they refuse.

Until a thief breaks into their home, that is

How dare you, dont you know she was gettin her life on track, goin to church & getting money fo dem programs. She a good gurilla she dindu nuffin

Hol up

So u be sayin *smacks lips*

> Shenanigans

If a guy was brandishing a knife at a Taco Bell employee, the snipers would have been called, and the media would be ranting about toxic masculinity while his corpse cooled.

I had assumed this was the south side before opening the article but it's no surprise this is at East Towne. There and West Towne have been a magnet for ghetto trash up from Chicago for years now.

Niggers aren't even people
Also

>I can't funking breathe
Then you wouldn't be talking
Why do niggers use this lie all the time?

no way the netherlander flag isn't a proxy he types like an 18 year old summerfag.

Just yet another arrest of someone who thought they could get away with everything.

Go fuck yourself.

WAI HOL UP

Boy is it satisfying to watch a nigger get beaten. I only wish they finished the job a put a bullet in its brain.

Chimpouts when?
Plan to be comfy all day

Ha.
I love it.

Oy vey! You naughty goy

I could watch police arrest niggers all day
youtu.be/E-PLQaLxo4w

yank cops are fucking pussies

I love this thread, because the police did everything right. Amen Amen

This, I need a good chimpout.

What is hard to fucking understand ?
Do not resist an arrest, jesus.
It's not like they're going to give up and go home if you make enough of a tantrum, they're policemen not your parents.

my favourite are the videos when cops start shouting "put your hands behind your back" at dead people or people who have been shot 13 times and are laying there bleeding

Why these crackas always keepin the black man down. She dindu nuffin yo

Are dindus mentally incapable of complying?

Nigs aren't exactly known for their intelligence

I used to like East Towne. Very sad!

Resisting arrest is not a wise decision. Yeah, they are dumb niggers

Fun

Show me one video of a cop shouting at a dead body to put their hands behind their back

as someone who was choked out as a kid due to needing to deal with retards it's FAR easier to let out what's left in your lungs then breathe in when someone has an arm bar across your throat.

Yeah, it's as silly as soldiers firing into the corpses of the enemy as they pass by them. I mean, it's like they think they are pretending or something, weird right?

>viral video
>209 views
>2 posts by this ID
JIDF false flagging
nothing to see here

Gotta be careful.

It's been kind of dumpy for years. The only decent mall is Hilldale and that's really only if you're an upper middle class white woman or you're looking to get overpriced groceries.

People don't magically lose consciousness once shot, they can and will shot back even when mortally wounded, especially if under drugs/alchool.

this isn't even bad

she was resisting arrest

Unlike actual cases of police brutality, they didn't strangle her or unnecessarily beat the shit out of her. These officers met force with force in a proper way, they should be commended and made examples for proper arrest procedures.

Yes

They need to get some weight lifting equipment with that raise. Jesus Christ why are they so scrawny?

Madison chimpouts never amount to anything because the police department doesn't put up with it. Which is actually pretty shocking in such a liberal city, so maybe it's just a matter of time until someone throws them under the bus for political advantage.

Madison's arrest disparity across races is astronomical, btw. This was a big issue in the last city council election, I think, based on all the candidate flyers I got in the mail. Thank god the non-sjw won my district.

the bitch was beyong unethical and retarded.
I usually try to stay in the middle on these thing but there was literally nothing wrong about any of this.

niggas

n-niggas be raging yo!

This is called pain compliance. Talk shit, get hit.

Also, the shocker part of the taser doesn't hurt, like at all, and isn't effective in the slightest either, it's just a slight tingling on your skin. Why is the sheboon screaming as if she was dying? "look at me I'm a victim!"

youtube.com/watch?v=JNPW2wZ4D2s

>hilldale
Enjoy paying $30 for mediocre dumplings yuppie scum

>PUT YOUR HANDS BEHIND YOUR BACK
>Other cop is holding her hands behind her back

kek

Now I'm not on the side of the criminal, but retarded cops would have a much easier job if they weren't trying to plow someone's face into the pavement without any warning. Obviously you're going to resist faceplanting with two people on your back. The dumbass just starts out trying to trip her and clearly not knowing what he is doing gets frustrated and starts kicking her. This does not bring the situation under control.

This is comedy gold. DINDU NUFFINGS

MORE MORE MORE!

>all you had to do was comply

Always good to see a savage get put in their place.

I'm convinced black people love being punched and tazed. They always end up in the back of the car, whether they resist or not, but they never choose to go quietly and safely. The shout at the cops, they swing at them, the wrestle, the cops are forced to bust them up to get the cuffs on. The niggers never improve their odds of escape by resisting arrest, so they clearly must be doing it because they enjoy getting beat up by cops. Right?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=CcS9_bCRARs

Related video

Made me kek

>never been tazed

yea that thing fucking hurts

Anyways about the video, from what I see is that one cop who comes in second, sees an oppritunity for himself to beat someone and use a taser, and so he does

de-escalation is taught to these people, and running up and trying to throw a detained woman on the ground, punching and kicking her is wrong. so is fighting with the police, but two wrongs dont make a right, she was no threat, wasn't armed or even going for their guns, it seemed like she wasn't even doing much until that second cop came. really i have to go with the Nigger on this one, cop was being an asshole even tho she was chimping out and screaming

sometimes white people are niggers too :DDDD

That was a good knockout

STOP BREAKING THE LAW, ASSHOLE

> Insults police officers and resists arrests
> Get's suplexed.
> Suddenly she's a victim.

I don't know why the younger generation has a hard time understanding a simple concept like not being a massive cunt to people who are bigger than you.

Obviously never been tased. stupid frenchie.

What are the cops supposed to do? Struggle with her all day in a stalemate? Maybe "talk it out"?

If you resist arrest, the cops are allowed to use force to complete the arrest. This is true in every country, including Norway. If anything, they used TOO LITTLE force, as evidenced by her continued efforts to resist arrest right until the very end of the video. She was clearly not incapacitated. So the cops did nothing wrong, except go soft on her.

It's shocking to you because you're not used to American hoodrats who never cooperate with the police, even when it's in their own best interest to do so. They just love to fight.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ins9VAo-xLY

in case he's a zombie

>sickle cell is a communicable disease

>refusing to show liscense and registration
>resisting arrest
>fleeing the scene
>all because she didn't want a speeding ticket
I'll never understand nigger logic

Your police will act the same soon as slimes and nogs permeate society.

Unfortunately that nigger lived

Aint that nigga got sickle cell or some shit?

That man should be promoted

The answer is simple:
Feminism/BLM telling them they're victims and deserve recompensation
Which inevitably leads to a massive feeling for entitlement.
How on earth would those who then buy into this ideology ever *not* behave like total cunts?

SHE DINDU NUFFIN

Liberals will unironicaly argue that because she didn't actually stab anyone she shouldn't have been arrested.
I would bet money on it.

no, even those of us who hate cops dont mind watching a violent nigger get tazed a few times

fuck I hate niggers

I'll take "What happens when you resist arrest for 100 Alex."

Why are people so fucking stupid, even when I was 16 i knew it was common sense that when a cop tells you to comply you just fucking comply. She was so obviously resisting and deserves the ass whoopin.

jew

talk shit, get decked

>resisting arrest
The punch and kicks were unprofessional but not worth any more than a 5-minute bollocking by his sergeant.

Madison here. The only places I see niggers are downtown and at either mall. Around the university it's just whites and Asians, and everywhere else is bleach white. That said, the niggers here are literally the worst.