It's like Kid A but good. Thanks based Bjork

It's like Kid A but good. Thanks based Bjork.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1518815399996.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Kid A but good
I think you are looking for this?

Imagine losing your sanity over her and then documenting your own spiral downward to the depths utter madness, then killing yourself. Imagine.

Thanks based Bjork.

>le Sup Forumscore memeartists
who IAOTS here?

Thank you based Björk

bjrok thank you

Is this album good?

this is her best album

homogenic is cool, but i never find myself returning to that album. I'm always coming back to this one.

Once in a while mu is right about something.
Thanks based Bjork.

yes

Really?

yes really

Let's all thank Bjork for being based

Hmmmm, interesting

The first time I laid my ears upon Kid A, I was confused and disappointed. This was supposed to be something so groundbreaking that it still garnered praise today for its originality, yet no originality was to be found! From the delicate usage of electronics, to the ambient appeal, to the sci-fi sounds, to the general creepiness, to the Bjork-esque vocal style that Thom Yorke boringly copies, Kid A is a Bjork album wannabe.

kid a is a boring compilation of wannabe '90s electronic music mixed with whiny vocals. Nothing on kid a wasn't done better at least 5 years earlier.

Objectively wrong. You cephalopods clearly have no imagination nor intelligence to shelter the light from your heart. You're both imbeciles with nothing special about your existence. No matter how hard you try, no mere mortal's mind will ever begin to penetrate the rhombus cave of lilac dreams that is Kid A. In fact, Kid A is a broken album. Only one would use its pieces to scar themselves into a sanctuary of flames.

It was a once-in-a-lifetime album. It came at the most perfect time in history, when the world flooded itself with uncertainty and ambiguity. It questioned how life would become with its abstract ideas and esoteric narratives, that truly made it a timeless masterpiece of surrealism. Thom's poignant lyricism, such as the beginning track, harkens back to a past that never happened. It evoked the vision of a wizard trapped inside a bat's eyeball, as solitary punishment for his crass destruction. He paints himself with the three cans of potions, in order to disguise himself from the fangs. This cream lures him away from the pupils of hell, as he launches into the caverns.

Their self-titled debut is more patrician than Deceit.

Alright if you think you're intelligent for spouting some random word soup then I hope you wake up soon from your delusions. >a wizard trapped inside a bat's eyeball
I can only hope you're being ironic here.

Wtf it’s not even similar to Hid A

but what about the music

thank you bork

YASSSS QUEEN SLAY

bjwho?

ITT: virgin soyboys

Yes but it doesn't sound like the integral of Kid A

I want Bjork milkers

>t. virgin soyboy

wow this looks better without the text

What is björk doing right now at this very moment ?

shoving stuff up arca's asshole

good thread

lel

>there are people that prefer vespertine over homogenic

>glorifying dead animals

absolutely fucking disgusting.

Word soup? How does the ringing, bleak melody of the beginning track not give you that surreal feeling of being trapped inside a bat's eyeball? You must not be good at music.

vespertine is a better album

no it isn't
be quiet

yeah it's a good song but you writing an essay about the album doesn't change the points that it's really not that out there and many of the ideas were done much better by other electronic musicians in the decade before. Also fuck the fillers. It's a good to great album but come on

it is

undo and unison shit all over any song off homogenic

unravel, bachelorette, all is full of love na dall neon like are better than those tracks

Lmao

it's not up to you is better than all the tracks you mentioned

not it isn't
be quiet

pagan poetry > joga

Lmao no

fair enough

not to mention the bsides from vespertine are much better

generous palmstroke > sod off

*slurp* *slurp*
Mmmm, thank you based Björk

It is a well-known fact that Radiohead tried ripping off Homogenic with their shitty 'Kid A', but it went very wrong, clearly

About to listen for the first time

let us know what you think about this masterpiece

hope you're paying attention
there's a lot of microbeats

is it weird to massively prefer OK computer over Kid A?

OK Computer has better songwriting, Kid A has better production

post bjork gondolas
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1518815399996.webm

>Mycrow beeets.

now I want to hear a beat made entirely of crow samples

I unironically imagine Bjork has a hard drive full of them.

Probably