YouTube LGBT propaganda BACKFIRES

YouTube has a rainbow pride heart next to the logo now. Clicking it leads you to a gay acceptance video. It's obvious that people are tired of this bullshit because the video has way more dislikes than likes.

Is this the AWAKENING?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dtCyepuLt8Q
youtube.com/watch?v=1cvMU4jk8dE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first time visiting Sup Forums today?

>It's obvious that exists a lot of edgy kids*

Fixed

You're 10 hours too late, friend.

>appauling

REEEEEEEE WHY DON'T PEOPLE HAVE THE SAME OPINION AS MEEEEEE!!!

post moar reactions to this pls. I love me some libtard tears.

Pic ass o dick

is it true that the number of dislikes were increased by the chans spreading this to Muslim twitter accounts? I'm kind of hoping that it's not and that the normies are starting to wake up.

can i downvote on this thing?

youtube.com/watch?v=dtCyepuLt8Q

Please do.

OP is a faggot.

It was Sup Forums organized

>this is our month
what month is it? is he talking about ramadan or what?

obama made june official faggot month

not just Sup Forums

Sup Forums, /r9k/, even /lgbt/, and other chan boards.

>YouTube has a rainbow pride heart next to the logo now.
Not here.

Your opinion is a crime //:^=)

>..even /lgbt/

interdasting, what's their angle for hating on it?

I'd guess that they didn't want to inform "bigoted, homophobic, transphobic" countries to avoid negative backlash.

you are lucky Kristóf.

Did they change the link? because when you click the heart now it takes you to the homepage.

Where the video autoplays, which means you don't see the comments or the downvotes.

It's a subtle thing but it helps hide the backlash.

youtube.jp masterrace here, they removed it. Yesterday it was still there

its fucking stupid m8, lgbtqrstuvwxyz+ is a political organization that gets money and support out of victimizing itself and procaliming it talks for all fags, when fags hate each other more than heterosexuals hate fags

also, they want to impress us

Bumping

ah the old love us Sup Forums-san, we are conservative too :^)

>omnisexual
>polysexual
>pansexual

Oh for god's sake. This is what happens when the dumbed dowm, the overly-immature, the mentally ill get access to the technologies of communication. Their retardation starts to become normalized.

We're fucked. Imagine what things will be like in 30-40 years? A 65 IQ ill be considered intelligent.

Shit times ahead. I hope you young twats are ready for it.

Gays dont like genderqueer pansexual aromatic plantkins

Neither in Saudi Arabia (and other muslim countries I assume), China and Russia. But I am surprised they left Hungary alone. In Poland full scale brainwashing is going on and we have that changed logo.

based orban

>This makes me unbearably sick. My hands started shaking, and I had to go take a walk outside.

How do tumblrinas even function in real life?

>BOY

I also identify as an attack helicopter. These people make me vibrate with rage.

What's the channel name of that thing at 0:24?

>ramadan month
>our month

They really want to trigger sandniggers eh?

>my hands started shaking and I had to take a walk outside
but the wind was misogynist and the dog across the street was shouting racial slurs so I immediately went back inside

do animals get 'crazy eyes' or is it just with humans?

Not in Belgium either.

>insanely beautiful

i'm sure if we posted a sweaty neckbeard neet poltard the dislikes would be way more than on this vid.

Russia strong.

>Imagine what things will be like in 30-40 years? A 65 IQ ill be considered intelligent.
You don't know how IQ works.

No.

This is simply a test to see where the goyim stand with this degeneracy.

Jews will continue their campaign against the white west no doubt.

>They're all whiny teens from privileged western countries

What went wrong with the last generations parents that they allow this narcissism and self absorption to propagate?

>oblivion_character_creator.jpg

no here is what will happen

>internet people know all the details
>media says hateful bigots attacked innocent youtube stars
>more sympathy for generqueer shit

really it's not that they have to get people to accept it they just want to get people used to the idea and to think they represent more than .0001% of the population so they can continue to fuck the idea of traditional family and acclimate future generations for transhumanism.

I'm pretty sure this is fueled 100% by Sup Forums and (some are claiming reddit?)

FYI the likes are starting to catch up to the dislikes and im pretty sure the white part of the bar is going to be very small in a few days.

Hopefully we can keep it going.

That's not what he meant you autismo extraordinaire faglord

I don't get the LGBT strategy. If I was a fag or a tranny, I'd want to just live my life like a normal person, and be gay in private. I wouldn't want to expose myself to the world while acting and dressing like some hideous freak, demanding that people accept me for who I am. I also wouldn't want to associate with other fags or use my sexual orientation as the defining trait of my entire personality.

Look at that fag who played Gandalf. He just comes off as a normal, respectful guy.

>What went wrong with the last generations parents that they allow this narcissism and self absorption to propagate?
Boomers, dude.

philosophy shift

>be urself
>love urself
>don't care about what anybody else thinks or does
>just buy

The fact that "closet" is thinked of like a real concept shows how dettached western thinking has gotten from reality

HAIL KEK

They don't want equality or representation.

They want attention.

TY

cause he pretends to be Gandalf
look for pics of him
ive seen him with short shorts and 16 yo twinks around him in a beach, he is disgusting too

There is no strategy. Trannies are severely ill mentally and it's not a meme. Nothing they do is rational. Normal faggots have been bullied into silence and are basically the straight white male of the lgbtqhiv community

>he doesnt recognize attack as a gender

they are mostly all prepubescent kids who have yet to develop their male/female attributes, so they can pass themselves as whatever they want in truth. WHat is messed up is adult 'helping' these basically non-sexual children with strong chemicals to stop and change the natural process. All the while hashtagging some nonsense like 'proud to be me' or 'accept me for who I am', yet they go to incredible length to avoid becoming their real selves. It is being promoted like crazy because it makes money for big pharma, plastic surgeons who will take out perfectly healthy organs to placate someone's psychological imbalance, and the cosmetic industry who has been pushing to sell makeup to men for years. And by the way, what I just wrote will be considered a crime and hate speech in most western countries in a few years.

This.

You fucking trolls are playing right into their hands. Now they can claim they're being oppressed because "muh cyber bullying" while the mudslimes will still garner sympathy because of "marginalized" status and continue to fuck shit up across Europe and Murika.

The Orlando shooter was a chance to convert faggots to fight Islam. You're all fucking it up.

youtube.com/watch?v=1cvMU4jk8dE

DONT BE ME AND FALL FOR THE SPOOKY SHIT

kek'd

You guys understand it doesn't matter right? They win either way. This just fuels their victim complex even more and leads them further from God by making them rub their little cocks in men's shitty assholes because that's how progressive they are. It is 2016 after all. If you aren't spraying cum on other men's faces it means you hate people and just aren't cultured or intelligent

By the way I've literally been on the comment page for about 8 hours straight commenting and updooting and it won't make a difference whatsoever. The conditioning is hard to break

>took a walk
Doubtful. Why do fat tumblrines always post this?

Kek

Sounds like it's all because of a breakdown of community.

We need to be more like the chinks, subverting individuality for group achievements.

Yup. It is fucked up. But either Muslims (that the regressives adore) or the pendulum swing will correct this eventually.

first three are all good values.
real problem lies in the misinterpretation of the third:

>don't care
>hence let everyone know
>never stop letting people know about you

and obviously the fourth, which is being pushed by consumerist jews by always catering to the lowest common denominator.

>doesn't sell
>make it simpler!
>people are lazy
>don't teach anything to them!
>don't risk it, just profit!
>never take a stance
>everybody needs to buy

no, it got brigaded like crazy by /pol and /b. if this was allowed to get voted for in the usual way it would have turned out very differently.

Yeah but nothing would be changed by not commenting on it either, it doesn't matter

>fuckin SMASH that like button

This is garbage.

Indeed.

Never think for one second this is natural. The jew knows how to play the goyim.

Yeah all the anti gay stuff is playing into their hands.

The demmegirltranny shit needs to be resisted though.

I hope that even the normies find the idea of 6 gorillion genders hard to swallow.

Matter for what? It's just a fun pass time as we watch the world burn.
A bunch of edgelords won't obviously end the faggotry disease, but the rapid spread of Islam and whites becoming minorities in our own countries will.

WHO UP

You clearly thought getting likes on social media is a fundamental human right but it's not faggot. Now piss off

that wasnt even funny faggot

Dat 90 year age gap... fucking gross

I know, it's just frustrating that there's literally people out there saying 'it's 2016!!' and having literally no arguments for anything and YouTube deleting comments

OP said it backfired and it didn't because it doesn't matter what we do, they win

Find Jesus people please

its both, we kinda got it rolling, once we passed 30k normies joined in

How the hell did we get a 40000 lead?!
it was only 17000 last night. Did they give up?

With all these dislikes it be like
REAL TRIGGER HOURS WHO SHAKIN?

>only the usa gets full-dose kike propaganda
oh goodie

Europe and Australia woke up

Yes Jesus and religion in general is the defense

We have to understand sociology and people emotions better to go on the offensive.

And here I trough that they celebrate Jewish Autonomous Oblast, but just like previously year ago I belived all those rainbow avatars are in solidary with Jewish Oblast after tragedy, I was wrong.

Those fags can come pry this month from my cold dead hands

SMASH THAT MOTHERFUCKIN REPORT BUTTON

Suka

got posted on russian and arabic boards

Because saying "I rolled around on my mobility scooter" breaks their own delusion that they are a beautiful woman.

b-based muslims

even leftypol is complaining about this faggotry

Never stick your dick in anh chick with tumble in her internet history.

(checked)
Welcome to the internets designated shitting street.