twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Blicky?

check these dubs uh

>THEY SAY I SUCK COCK
>I POINT AT MY GLOCK
>DAY IF THIS WAS A STIFFY
>I'D PUT IT IN MY JIFFY

what does he mean by this?

i thought it was really interesting how he went straight up and said "bustin at the cops", usually rappers try to avoid saying directly shooting at the cops because that's a whole different level of crime and is probably offensive to some of their white fans sensibilities. see fetty wap switching it up in his verse saying bustin at the opps and duckin from the cops or similarly playboy carti saying shooting at the opps and running from the cops

REAL NIGGA UH

It feels more honest which is a lot less offensive than some nigger slimily trying to hide their lifestyle for the sake of being consumer friendly

so with all the NYPD cars in the music videos, do they actually call the NYPD and ask them to pull up so they can get in the shot or do they just fuck around and be loud as hell until cops show up

in the Keke video the cops are using a low level sonic weapon at the start that's used to disperse crowds, i've had one of them used on me before and they are very unpleasent

Speaking of that video the chicks in it always gross me out because we never see their faces/their bodies other than their asses so I always imagine this is some fat dude wearing a thong

also 6ix9ine or some nigga with really long nails puts his finger near their ass, if he tried to penetrate her ass that would hurt so fucking bad

you can see "her" hair i think is a wig lol

most black women wear weaves that are basically wigs

why

styling kinky hair takes a lot of time and work. Not defending it but that's why.

they lose their hair pretty early on in life

>GIRL WITH THE WEAVE SO FRISKY
>IN MY HOOD, TRYIN TO GET BLICKY
>SAY NO MA'AM IM INTO HARD ROCK
>GRAB ON MY MANS HARD COCK

where do i cop this shirt desu

Posting some ultra rare Tekashi
youtube.com/watch?v=9F3k3KHDorM

is he speaking Czech or whatever language this is

nigga he says slovakia at the start of the song

GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG