I am trans and I am depressed.

What can I do to feel more like a girl?

have you tried hanging yourself?

Let me piss on your face.

be a girl

Go see a doctor till your brain unfucks itself in your 50's

over dosing on estrogen pills might work

You can't because you're not

It's a harsh truth but better to be slapped with the truth than kissed with a lie

>I'm trans

No such thing. Grow up, get over it, move on, and you'll be fine. Man up, as they say.

/thread

Take pills to make you not fucked up in the head.

Cures trans and depression

Go on Instagram or Tumblr and bitch about it

You're also an anime fag
You're beyond salvation faggot

As a female I will tell you this.

My mind does not stop thinking, I am thinking about everything, ever possible way and everything a person can think or say about me. I am also always on edge.

If I see someone staring at me, I try to rationalize why but its always a problem, always thinking about why and what they are thinking

It does not stop

Post feet

He wanted to feel more like a girl so an overdose of sleeping pills and some threats on facebook would be better.

Kill yourself faggot.

Dunno senpai, did you try to ask advice on 4chans board known to openly hate degenerate fucks like you? Might work

I will not help you validate your mental disorder.
Seek help fuckboi

post your boipucci, let me see it. I will give you sex talk and you will feel attractive.

Don't post Rei ever again you subhuman piece of shit.

i dont think that has anything to do with you being a female

fpbp

Are you a born female wondering how you can feel more as you birth gender might dictate?

Or are you a born male wondering how else you can further delude yourself?

Serious question, and I don't mean offense. I inquire using this language on the basis of betraying my own position. Don't want to discuss with me. That's fine, but at least internalize the questions neutrally and consciously debate with yourself over your own identity. Is it just a feeling? I feel a lot of things. Whether or not I subject myself to those feelings or take control of them is however a decision.

go on tumblr and make suicide threats and then "overdose" on sleeping pills

>no other sizes of this image found

Kill yourself.

>itt: biggits
WHAT IF IT WAS YOUR OWN DAUGHTER? YOU'D DO A CORRECTIVE RAPE ON HER?

You're just a paranoid cunt

Show feet, you degenerate faggot.

oh lawdy moar! also lmfao is that a selfie stick?

You will never be a girl. Not in this life. Well, unless ayy lmaos come down and gift us with technology that allows seamless sex and genitalia changes.

In order for gender to no longer matter, you will have to wait until genetic, biological, surgical science has advanced a hefty sum, to allow reversible sex changes. Until then you might as well kill yourself or accept that you will always be a guy and have a dick. Until you have that dick cut off for some reason.

>get a gun
>put it to your temple
>[spoiler]toss it away because you're a fucking pussy who chopped off his dick to be a woman, you don't deserve the sweet relief of killing yourself you disgusting piece of shit[/spoiler]

Hope this help

>3D faggots
lol no thanks

Overdose on estrogen, get fucked by your doctor suck dick under a desk
alternatively: kill yourself

>man up stop being a cuck
>get reincarnated as a qt girl
sorry you fell for the one life meme, friend

This man knows

Post more Rei, you degenerate faggot.