4x4 thread no captions

no captions, no 3x3s, no 5x5s, no smartasses
let's productive posting!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YzxVHwRhDs0
youtube.com/watch?v=kBPRFTDkxKk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I remember Monotheist being good, a revisit after a few years and it's just fucking chords that go nowhere. Nu metal with faggy goth lyrics and a big tone they do nothing with

what's your second most played one? that's some pretty cool cover art
I remember liking Slaughter of the Soul a fair bit, it gets a lot of hate I gather

Tsalal's debut EP. Fucking mental war-noise.

Slaughter of the Soul is really simplistic, and the vocals are more core-than growls, but it still brings riffs but I get why it's not liked. Going NDF so worth a revisit.

if you insist

I love how I always think Grouper's Ruins is a Keiji Haino album at first glance. It's the only album of hers I've listened to that's left an impression on me desu

"war-noise" and "mental" are words I sure like in descriptions, I'll def have to check that out

yeah it was 2012 as well. There needs to be more like them, nyogthaeblisz and tetragrammacide. Joyasvenga fucking indian band I can't spell aren't up there yet.

disregard the excessive amounts of anco, i've been on a kick

Takako Minekawa & Dustin Wong - Savage Imagination

2012 and nothing since?

Has anyone here seen the 2008 French movie Martyrs? About to watch it

Hello friend, do you like David Murray?
Here is a recommendation: youtube.com/watch?v=YzxVHwRhDs0
I think I remember you liking Circle, Ektroverde is a side project of their's. Really layered and atmospheric space rock jamming with some jazz influences (saxophone and rhodes)

Hello friend here is a recommendation: youtube.com/watch?v=kBPRFTDkxKk
I haven't actually listened to the album in full yet but I think you would like it based on your chart

Out of what I've heard by Murray I liked Ming, Ming's Samba was great, but I didn't like Blues for Memo from this year, even though I thought it would be right up my alley

are Ektroverde also related to Verde, whom Circle have collaborated with?

oh and I thought Martyrs was really cool, despite the fact the first and second halves of it seem not to be all that related and transition kinda jarringly

Yeah I believe Verde is a member of the Ektro collective, so to speak. Pretty much all of the releases on that label are the same artists working together, and Circle was the original group that they started with

Julianna Barwick - Nepenthe
Cranes - Loved
Seefeel - Quique
Shinsei Kamattechan - Tsumanne
Black Moth Super Rainbow - Dandelion Gum
Bowery Electric - Beat
Sporting Life - Slam Dunk Vol 1

do you like Bisk?

what did you think of the blode
hi boku
look it's hampus

I'm not sure, I certainly didn't DISlike it, but I felt like I was expecting something more idk, coherent. I liked the jittery bits but I felt bestiary had that down pat better

LONDON

Now I'm fucking sick of it. Fucking idiots coming in this thread with their "babby's first visit to Sup Forums" charts with fucking Aphex Twin or Death Grips or the motherfucking Antlers or some shit like that filling up every fucking spot in their plebtier 5x5. Not even taking the time to rate the obviously better and more patrician charts, without the fucking ''look you guys! I'm special! I'm not like the other boys in my high school!'' albums. Jesus Christ, how many times do I need to see 3 sixteen year olds circlejerking about Death Grips or fucking Animal Collective before it gets old? Yes, wow, you listen to """""obscure music and le ebin quirky music XDDDD"""", congrats. We aren't gonna give you a cookie for listening to fucking indierock or plebshit like that. Maybe if you first rate the other charts, you fucking friendless pizzaface, we're gonna acknowledge your INCREDIBLY PATRICIAN taste. WOW! Boards of Canada, never heard of it. I'm sure you fucked so many girls when they hear you say that you listen to Aphex Twin. Jesus Christ! You sure have a diverse and cool music taste, 3 artist filling up most of your chart. You're such a cool and nice guy, and I'm sure your dick is so fucking huge. I'm sure your gf is giving you a blowjob right now while your shitty bleepmusic is playing in the background.
Love that you don't even take the time out of your super important and busy schedule of fapping and crying to rate other people in this here thread. Thanks!
I think you have so many friends with which you listen to your shiggydiggy normietier music to. Wow you must be a cool guy, I'm so jealous. I'm sure that next week you're gonna "discover" Neutral Milk Hotel, you're such a cool hipster and nobody could trump your super obscure taste.
Proud of you, son.

Love,
dad.

++Ichiko Aoba, that live album is so good
+Stars of the Lid, Converge
fav soup: Vegetable with Rice

+Sweet Trip, HANL, Sun Kil Moon, Sufjan
fav cartoon growing up: Jimmy Neutron

holy shit I wasn't aware Ichiko Aoba released a live album last year wtf
0% is one of the best things released ever

lol funny enough I've still not listened to 0%, but last year's was spectacular. the arrangements with a full band are incredible

interesting, what really won me over to 0% is how powerful of an intimate ASMR-folk and eerie collection of recording it was, so I'm curious what a full band sound would make. Ichiko rarely goes wrong though so I'm not worried, just disappointed I managed to sleep on that so long (and still would be if I didn't see your post)

what colour dress is best

is 'maid' a color

that'd be black and white, which IS a great combination of colours for a dress @

charts with the most albums I've heard (and generally liked also), would hang out with

maids dresses are very nice indeed

urgh think i'm getting crossdressing withdrawal if thats even possible

no it is possible, spending time at family reunions or places where I can't makes me miss it almost instantly

Girls Ritual - EMERGENCY!
Inner Life - I'm Caught Up
Nonken - Triadic Memories
Jackie Shane - Any Other Way
Xenakis - Metastasis
Zabelle Panosian - I Am Servant of Your Voice