RIP America (1776-2017)

RIP America (1776-2017)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailynk.jp/archives/93619/3
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>just outside of where I live
phew

Wiki says their operational range is estimated between 4,000 km and 6,700 km, quite a bit less than the 10,000 km as claimed in this picture.

>caring about norks
Israel has a maddog policy too, just leave them alone and ignore them.

My whole extended family and I are safe.

>Less than 200 miles from boundary
Feels good that I'll be part of the repopulation forces

dong lol

makes u think

They'll never strike us first. If a nuclear exchange happens it would be due to either a misunderstanding or Trump performing some 89IQ escalation. Anyway I don't think they're confident in their ability to hit the continent because if they were they would have threatened a target other than Guam.

Good.

THIS IS NEW NEWS YOU FUCKING LEAF

Can't hit Pennsylvania, not a problem.

unfortunately they will nuke california and not the midwest, the states that got us into this mess.

This. Will be glad if LA gets nuked, but if they go after Pittsburgh, it's beat down time

>unfortunately they will nuke california and not the midwest, the states that got us into this mess

Let Kim scream, holler, and curse all he wants, we're not going to accept him as a nuclear power.

>we're not going to accept him as a nuclear power.
What does that mean?

Good

Every state west of the Mississippi river has no culture.

He wants to be accepted by the international community as a power with nuclear weapons.

If an NK missile was heading towards my home, I would unironically not care and not move from where I am

They already have nuclear weapons, so I thought maybe what that user said was a threat(?).
Same 2bh, but I feel like maybe I'm being overly dramatic.

Does this map include fallout carried by jet streams? I wouldn't imagine so. If something hit one of those bread basket states the damage would be catastrophic in the longer term.

>Best korea
>Nuking worst coast
Lame

Hopefully they'll hit somewhere we don't get bad fallout

but we already live in fucking a wasteland

Let's be honest even if this is possible a NK's is not happening

>believing DPRK state media
Yeah okay

>South is untouched
Best timeline, tbqh.

>and not the midwest, the states that got us into this mess.

NO U

They don't even have a re-entry vehicle for a nuke and not have the proven accuracy. Over that distance the could end up good knows where.

why not throw it from the Pacific

>coming from Atlantic

Why?

I am thinking about this. CNN is not know for understanding Geography or even believe if round earth.

why is the line curved and not straight?

Thats like that due to the curvature of the earth.

Like this

Cuba

curvature of the planet....

Is that a meme answer, or are you being serious?

>Americans r dumb bum dum

We totally haven't had anti-nuclear capability for the last 55 years

el oaxaco

This.
North Koreas missile capability is really only a threat to south Korea, regardless of their range.

then North Korea had better hurry, seeing as THAAD is being moved into South Korea

I got some bad news for you...

Israel only threatens third world countries, not first world ones

Our country is that old? Wow we're older than most of Europe.

>only relevant part of the country not at risk
It's ok you can all calm down now

you fucking retard

wrong:

>We possess several hundred atomic warheads and rockets and can launch them at targets in all directions, perhaps even at Rome. Most European capitals are targets for our air force. Let me quote General Moshe Dayan: 'Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother.' I consider it all hopeless at this point. We shall have to try to prevent things from coming to that, if at all possible. Our armed forces, however, are not the thirtieth strongest in the world, but rather the second or third. We have the capability to take the world down with us. And I can assure you that that will happen before Israel goes under.

Where the OP's picture come from? I think they don't know where N.K is...

dat samson option

>Take the whole world with us
Fucking kikes

you do realize that has also been both the U.S. and Russia's nuclear policy for the past 70 years. Yes?

Holocaust broke their brains

the earth is circular not squiggly...

Why would US or Russia nuke neutral countries?

Clinton wanted to bomb the Yongbyon reactor in 1994 but was told that it would be too risky because who knows how North Korea would react?

Nod exactly, at least regarding USA

>the south and texas are spared
Why god why

On the other hand, I'm also safe, so, meh.

I just hope that the Norks nuke LA.

You think Finland, and Sweden weren't in the sites of the Soviets nukes during the Cold War?
You think the U.S. didn't have Mongolia and Ethiopia in our sites?

No body survives a full-scale nuclear war.

*sights dude

do it

no one will nuke Italy anyway

You don't know the Russians.

Yeah maybe but those had some kind of strategic thinking behind them, like nuking Finland will stop troop movements against SU. What Israelis have behind their maddog policy is that they are pure evil: 'If we die, we make sure with our last breath that all the goyim die too' There isn't any rational strategy behind their policy.

>tfw safe

bahamama please sit on my face

are you fucking retarded? visualize the plant as a globe and those 'squiggly lines' become a radii, it's supposed to represent the range of ICBM's you fucking burger.

not from your countrymen you aren't

I'm not an expert on the Israelie nuclear policy, but If I remember isn't it that they will only use their nuclear weapons if there soveirgnty is threatened, or they are facing a large-scale invasion by neighboring countries. This is basically the same as the Russian, dead-man's switch, policy. However, I don't think that quote the other guy put means that they would just blow up the west if they were invaded by the east, I think it's more of saying they would blow up the west if they were invaded by the west. However, like I said, i'm not expert.

Your country is in the commonwealth.

>911

Look at satellite paths. You also have to take into account the ballistic arc an ICBM travels in.

wtf I like best korea now

>american posters

i read the original statement on guam just now

and kek i found aside from drumpf, at least media has fallen for big hysteria and theyve summed it up a fucking sensational way. its shit, honestly.

it isnt even some warmongering shit, theres nothing saying a preemptive strike and are pretty much no actual "threats"

its hard to tell but its more like some sermon and consisted of usual expressions like "if you did, we would" "stop doing this shit". also in addition, this is the seasonable shit they always release in this season against the military exercises of sk and america

i will not allow NK-kun to bully Ameri-san!

also for those who can read japanese, this is the original statement. the pages from 3 to 7 are that.

dailynk.jp/archives/93619/3

Please Kim, finish them... END IT

>62% of people live in that small area

haha oh wait he's being serious

are americans really that stupid if a nuclear blast happens and they live the "safe" zone, they will be actually safe?

Good point. The east coast could still suffer indirectly.

put me in the screenshot

>amerifats

Isn't it a lot easier to hit the continent than Guam? As long as the missile can reach it it'll hit something, populated or not, while Guam is literal drop in the ocean.

I'll be legitimately sad if they nuke Los Angeles. I still haven't even visited the Hollywood sign or anything.

Russia literally did a fake nuclear exercise of nuking the Scandinavians few years ago and there's no way plans were any less deadly back when USSR existed. Nuclear deterrent means we all go down, neutral and not neutral.

Taepo Dong missiles? Korean dongs don't fucking measure up

Checked

>Russia literally did a fake nuclear exercise of nuking the Scandinavians

>

>Only 38%
I hope that NK can someday kill the 100% of the population of USA

>random britbot cares about me specifically
thanks mane

>this is the seasonable shit they always release in this season against the military exercises of sk and america
They seem to be a bit more, ah, pushy about it this time around.

Why does Texas want to kill the US?