RIP 2005-2016 PropagandaTube

its over lads. Its finally dead.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7oday_Fc-Gc
youtube.com/watch?v=-s21OCmksXQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0LBB1bnXezE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck yeah. Gay liberal here. we're winning bitches!

They will push pedophilia rigths soon.
Feels fucking good.

YouTube should put a Mexican flag to support immigrants too. Don't worry man. They will.

>LGBTQA
>A
When the fuck did they stick another letter on there?

I hope they donĀ“t
The emigration is killing this country

holy shit lads we really did a number on them

When do we have #ProudToBeWhite day?

I think its asexual I'm not sure anymore can't keep up

A bitch in the video says ' I'm agender'.
So A is for 'Agender', I guess.

because A-gender or A-sexuality is a thing. or that's what I think it means.

11-11

>A

Hmmmmmm

Am I missing something with the OP or is he making fun of the raid?

Until the next moslim kills another club full of them and we're just sitting here, minding our own business.

can you imagine the backlash from normies and retards that are selfhating whites themselves?

Hell, I hadn't even been made aware of the "Q". Is that for queer?

People already forgot about it. Including me.

>queer
Isn't this a 'bad word'?

Seconding this, can't keep up with the faggotry.

Meh, it isn't a suitable platform for politics, jewgle killed any semblance of a community in their redesign anyway

I have a channnel since 09 but it's hobby related and serves mostly as a non-commercial backup for my vids

I thought so too, but then one in the video specified herself as "gender-queer". I really don't know Pedro. Maybe they're legitimately retarded and are appropriating it as something "positive"?

It's either queer or questioning, depending on who you ask. I'm pretty sure "queer" means "doesn't act like a normal person, some sort of atypical homo" and "questioning" means "not sure if I love cock in my ass, or just like it"

Source: I live in Canada, so I'm surrounded by faggots

I thought so too, but then one in the video specified herself as "gender-queer". I really don't know Pedro. Maybe they're legitimately retarded and are appropriating it as something "positive"?>I live in Canada, so I'm surrounded by faggots
You could erase all the faggotry by relocating to Christian Quebec, you know?

And thanks for confirming. The gay community in France isn't as prominent to be hammering down their ideals on us everyday, so we're slightly delayed in catching wind of the new letters they add to LGBT+QA.

the acronym changes each week i shit you not, each week is a week in the LGBT community to recognize another other sexuality

>You could erase all the faggotry by relocating to Christian Quebec, you know?

No way. I went to Montreal one time and it was full of gays and francophone niggers from Haiti or some shit, and some people were assholes because I don't speak French very well at all.

I'm going to sleep now, but just to confirm again, queer is or was a "bad word" but now the gays use it. In (at least Western) rural Canada, "queer" is still an insult for faggots, considered less rude than faggot, but more rude than "gay."

This is also basically correct

> they didn't dare to put the homo ad onto russian youtube
The dislikes would be in the millions by now.
Same for chinks, I guess.

>nothing for D-Day
>nothing for Flag Day
>nothing for 4th of July
>something for faggots

Because faggots are an international issue.
4thof July is not.

>btfoing british empire
>not interational
?

You realize your "country" would still be getting butt fucked by the Spanish if American independence had not happened, correct? And many countries that soon either became independent, formed, or overthrew dictators or monarchs for democratic societies used the Constitution of the United States as their framework. In fact, American Independence inspired much of the European independence movements and reform (eg. France) so kindly fuck off troll

Think we can hijack it for Ammosexual?

rip in pepperoni

>disgusting hashtags
>probably cringeworthy
>and i didn't even watch the video
Something tells me that YouJew is even more fucked than ever before.

>lead now at 35k and growing

This has to be way more than just Sup Forums. Is it Arabs/Russians catching wind? Scripts?

>that long-ass word for 'view'

good lordy no wonder nothing gets done in Italy, what a hassle just to read

>[about Katniss]
>President Snow: She's not who they think she is. She's not a leader. She just wants to save her own skin. It's as simple as that.
>Plutarch Heavensbee: I think that's true.
>President Snow: She's become a beacon of hope for the rebellion, and she has to be eliminated.
>Plutarch Heavensbee: I agree she should die, but in the right way, at the right time. It's moves and counter-moves, and it's all we gotta look at. Katniss Everdeen is a symbol. Their Mockingjay. They think she's one of them. We need to show that she's one of us. We don't need to destroy her, just the image, then we let the people do the rest.
>President Snow: What do you propose?
>Plutarch Heavensbee: Shut down the black markets, take away what little they have, then double the amount of floggings and executions. Put them on TV, broadcast them live, sow fear, more fear...
>President Snow: It won't work. Fear does not work as long as they have hope, and Katniss Everdeen is giving them hope.
>Plutarch Heavensbee: She's engaged. Make everything about that. What kind of dress is she gonna wear? - floggings. What's the cake gonna look like? - executions. Whose gonna be there? - fear. Blanket coverage. Shove it in their faces. Show them that she's one of us now.
>[laughs]
>Plutarch Heavensbee: They're gonna hate her so much they just might kill her for ya.
>President Snow: Brilliant.

I can't wait until it's something like LGBTQASPWLMD

immm greek

it's morning in slavville
we're translating this and will dump on our social networks
dislikes will be in the millions if we can get the message out to our normies, poor lads have no idea of the shit that's going on with tumblr in the west

Maccheroni pizza mafia mamma mia!

Don't know, still they're bro against cuck mentality

Yeah, no suprise, it's owned by Google, the ultimate liberal shill. Really pissed that I have a google phone, probably switching to apple sometime soon.

>this

Russia! You're back!

Is it true that Youtube didn't put the rainbow heart on the banner in your country, ushanka friend?

>tfw there's a whole part of the world that is literally Sup Forums

too bad about the poverty and corruption, but god bless the great white east, nonetheless

It wasn't here either.

It's illegal to promote faggotry in RF

Stop it!
what have the BLT comunity ever done to you

don't forget the BBQ
all of our lives are enriched with some fine BBQ

I can't wait for them to add F for faggots.

is time to shidpost friend
see picture, just took a screenshot

thats why I love you russia

Youtube was dead since 2010 when " Big money ads " were involved.

Since then, nothing as soul anymore.

Saying that is like accepting their "special day", on which they decide to whore even more for attention. Falling to their level isn't really helping us.

It's a fucking Jojo's character

youtube.com/watch?v=7oday_Fc-Gc

When did it all go so wrong?

Title of thread is RIP PropagandaTube. He is celebrating, although I'm not sure if this will have a big impact on how people perceive LGBT in your country. We don't have trash like that here. Also Propaganda will never die.

look closer blind nigga, that's slovenia

God bless Russia, how did you go from full communist to completely based.

Russ Lindquist videos are the only thing worth watching anyways.

its close enough

Are you fuck! You're being used you dumb nigger!

>taking pride in being a puppet to destroy

Great job!

BASED
A
S
E
D

BE SURE TO DISLIKE THIS youtube.com/watch?v=-s21OCmksXQ

I'm proud to be white everyday.

I NEED TO CONSTRUCT MORE ACCOUNTS
NOW ITS NOT LETTING ME USE ANY TEMP MOBILE SERVICE FOR VERIFICATION

ANY BASED RUSKIES HELP WITH ANOTHER WORK AROUND?

MUCH APPRECIATED

what are the headlines gonna be like today? I have to work over time goddammit.

>He had to be From Canada

Fuck. Also how does a gayfag here develop a fake gay Francisco accent? It must be exhausting putting that on 24/7

Reminds me of this

You're a tool to further dismantle western culture.

When you've outlived your usefulness you'll be thrown under the bus like the blacks.

>Gay
>Liberal

Are you winning though when you're the reason Islam is being imported too your country? It's the antithesis to your very existence.

Q = Questioning

Some people make the distinction between liberal and regressive.

Weren't fags sent to prison in the Soviet Union?

DEUS VULT

it's at times like this that I wish I had some russian heritage in my blood

This made my day

youtube.com/watch?v=0LBB1bnXezE

Too your own expense where all the powerful liberals in the top echelons of society are undeniably regressive leftists.

Who did this?

NORMIES ERWACHE!

Really? I think that may just be Cold War propaganda. If not then that's amazing, the jewish poison that is bolshevism is actually the antidote.
Still, the most effective cure is NatSoc, purge the degenerates.

That laugh

the A probably stand for AIDS

Why no links like last thread FUCKING FAGGOT

YOU ARE THE SAME CANADIAN WHO COOPTS TRUMP THREADS

god bless you juugo

that's a bulgarian m8

It's a merging effort so I think it's acceptable.
There are multiple "previous threads" since people can't browse the catalog.

God bless.

I noticed the people getting the most butthurt are cheesy beaners and white bitches.

pol and other chans are on it. Le Reddit have no thread about it, because when the video got posted, it was mass downvoted before it could gain visibility. The Reddit comments were like the YouTube comments tho.

Also, I think that we got the normies redpilled on the issue as well. This shit is over the line, even for normies.

I think they were, homosexualism was considered bourgeois degeneracy. The soviet society was actually pretty traditionalist as far as I know.

makes me want to live in Russia
I'm working on speaking russian now my man
Any recommendations on where to live?

>Dat subtle moonman

The self diagnosed twitter ptsd bi-queer attack helicopters never stop to amuse me.

Based Russia de-kike-ing itself. Pls help destroy Hillary.

I don't see it on italian youtube either desu.